Chansley found guilty of ...something.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
You know the so called "Q anon" shaman the horned poster boy for evil and conservatism, Jacob Chansley. Jan 6th. WHO? We don't know this guy, so what did he actually do? I can't even ascertain what the hell he was charged with.

Forgive me, but I can't find a thing Jacob Chansley did and the internet really obscures this. Which is telling in and of itself. BLM is burning down cities, their leadership and the damage they do, causing billions of $ in damage is ignored by Dems and they fixate on this petty side show? No wonder we got F*cked in Afghanistan. Reality is not the liberal's forte.

Forgive me, but I can't find a thing Jacob Chansley did and the internet really obscures this. Which is telling in and of itself. BLM is burning down cities, their leadership and the damage they do, causing billions of $ in damage is ignored by Dems and they fixate on this petty side show? No wonder we got F*cked in Afghanistan. Reality is not the liberal's forte.

They already executed a woman, a vet, for trespassing. Enemies of the Reich have no rights. If we want America back, we're going to have to put the Nazis down, HARD.

You know the so called "Q anon" shaman the horned poster boy for evil and conservatism, Jacob Chansley. Jan 6th. WHO? We don't know this guy, so what did he actually do? I can't even ascertain what the hell he was charged with.
Here is what is happening. The church made gays to be fearful of being themselves. They are pushing back. Let the gays, Pedo's and people who suck the Phallic member of a dog, and jack them off, and insert it in a mammal, be themselves. Let gays marry. They are together anyway. Why deny them the right to marry? Jesus is married to the saved, be they male or female. Let people be free, telling them. Muslims don't want anyone to be free.

Forum List

Back