You don't get all of it back, numskull.

Hey dumbass...you get taxed THAT WEEK as if you make that amount all year long. SInce you DON'T make that much all year long...you get the difference back at the end of the year...unless you make SO much OT that it raises you tax bracket..in which case you made some serious bank.
No wonder you're such a bitter little victim.

You have no idea what's going on around you
Are you happy being so fucking gullible and stupid?

'Taxes'?

The Left Wing Lies About EVERYTHING!

'I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN'

'if you like your plan/doc you keep 'em.'

Running under sniper fire....

...and on and on and on and on and on....

Hey dumbass...you get taxed THAT WEEK as if you make that amount all year long. SInce you DON'T make that much all year long...you get the difference back at the end of the year...unless you make SO much OT that it raises you tax bracket..in which case you made some serious bank.

Okay, why do I want to let the government have my money as an interest free loan and get a little bit of it back a year later?

Okay, why do I want to let the government have my money as an interest free loan and get a little bit of it back a year later?

I was wondering if someone would post that..

It takes discipline to have no taxes taken and invest that money to pay your taxes.
And we all know you have no discipline.

I'll go one better not only should employers not be forced to act as tax collectors for the fucking government without compensation but Tax Day should be moved from April 15 to the day before Election day.

This way people will still be hurting from the big wet bite the fucking government takes out of their asses every year when they cast a vote

You're an idiot then.

Yea you get taxed more on weeks with heavy overtime...but guess what nitwit...you get that money back at the end of the year.

I bet you don't know why...
Only if your overtime doesn't put you in a higher tax bracket

There's a remedy for that dumfuk. Change your withholding amount.

Claim max deductions. Of course then you'll be taking a loan from the government and will have to pay it at tax time but hey...you're "smaat" enough to figure that out on your own...right?

Already covered. Of course if that is the case you're making some pretty serious money so it's not exactly "problem"

Claim max deductions. Of course then you'll be taking a loan from the government and will have to pay it at tax time but hey...you're "smaat" enough to figure that out on your own...right?

Already covered. Of course if that is the case you're making some pretty serious money so it's not exactly "problem"

Well what you call "serious" money isn't that impressive I'm sure

Last edited:

Only you would think your winning by getting money back from the government..

Dude I know a 5 year old smarter then you.

You are no one's "sire".

And if your OT bumped you up into a higher tax bracket you were doing pretty well.

AND...you paid the higher tax ONLY on money earned in that higher bracket.

I could show a 5 year old how to avoid paying more taxes than are due...but apparently not you.

Freakin dumbass

I could show a 5 year old how to avoid paying more taxes than are due...but apparently not you.

Freakin dumbass

By robbing a bank?

You douche bag think your getting something from the government after giving them an interest free loan?

What kind of moron are you?

You are no one's "sire".

And if your OT bumped you up into a higher tax bracket you were doing pretty well.

I haven't been paid hourly since I was in my early 20's.

And I pay quarterly taxes because I don't work for anyone, people work for me.

And I certainly don't let the fucking government use my money as an interest free loan.

Let me spell this out for you stupid.

Say your normal check is $800. You earn $200 in OT. That WEEK...your entire check is taxed as if you always earn $ 1000/wk. But in reality only the $200 OT should have been taxed at that rate.

At the end of the year when you figure your taxes ...the extra taxes levied on that $800 will be refunded.

If you don't like that arrangement simply adjust your withholding so that the least amount of tax is taken out every week. You'll have to PAY at the end of the year but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you didn't lend money tax free to the government

That is essentially what douchebag above does with his quarterly taxes...although he pays his estimated taxes in ADVANCE...so yea...he does lend money to the government. He's just too stupid to know it

You are no one's "sire".

And I certainly don't let the fucking government use my money as an interest free loan.
Good for you. You ought to stay the fuck out of this discussion then

Let me spell this out for you stupid.

Say your normal check is $800. You earn $200 in OT. That WEEK...your entire check is taxed as if you always earn $ 1000/wk. But in reality only the $200 OT should have been taxed at that rate.

At the end of the year when you figure your taxes ...the extra taxes levied on that $800 will be refunded.

If you don't like that arrangement simply adjust your withholding so that the least amount of tax is taken out every week. You'll have to PAY at the end of the year but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you didn't lend money tax free to the government

That is essentially what douchebag above does with his quarterly taxes...although he pays his estimated taxes in ADVANCE...so yea...he does lend money to the government. He's just too stupid to know it

And no, workaday slobs pay in more than they owe and think they're getting a windfall when they get a refund check.

I never pay more in than I actually owe so my money works for me not for the fucking government.

If you understood this the first thing you would do is change your withholding so you would not get a refund but rather you owed a couple hundred bucks at the end of the year

Last edited by a moderator:
You are no one's "sire".

Good for you. You ought to stay the fuck out of this discussion then

I'll join any discussion I fucking feel like and there's not a god damned thing you can do about it

Forum List

Back