The left media has dropped the parade massacre as expected....

No one believes you. I find it very hard t believe that you believe that.
Like I care. Any rational person has long ago learned that in the end the motives of mass killers are never clear cut and easily definable by any standard we care to use. They are usually paranoid about things that barely even make sense or simply succumb to blind rage.

He was a crazy out of control maniac with no motive any of us would understand much less identify with. He's going to jail forever and that's all that really needs to be said about him.
You are a piece of SHIT!

5viakj.jpg

Like I care. Any rational person has long ago learned that in the end the motives of mass killers are never clear cut and easily definable by any standard we care to use. They are usually paranoid about things that barely even make sense or simply succumb to blind rage.

Yet, when the killers are white, you people seen to have no trouble "Defining" their motives.

What about that 82-year-old white man attacked and beaten yesterday by a large bandit gang of young black males driving ATV vehicles? They were having a big ol' time beating him up; he's in the hospital now. I saw it on Google News.

Seems to me we'd do better with a totally different solution to black crime than the one the Dems like ---- that is, cheering them on.
What?? I didn’t hear about that.

Imagine if a bunch of young white males beat up an elderly black man? It would be all over the liberal media, with scream of white supremacy.

Yesterday in the Market Nordstom's stock dropped 29%, I hear. Himself is thinking of picking some up, in the hope it will recover after something is done, I don't know what.

But the media said it was due to their quarterly report!!! Of course it was because of the large bandit raids on every Nordstoms (I wouldn't shop at the mall that has one here for anything).

That reminds me of when a large boycott, which we signed and joined, of Target happened because they were so proud of themselves for letting men into women's restrooms and changing rooms in their stores. Of course their stock dropped a lot, for a long time, but the media pretended nothing happened. Many of us bitterly complained to the WSJ for a story about the drop that made no mention of the quite obvious cause, and finally they did run a short story on it.

This is what they do --- the media disappears anything bad that happens because of the terrible leftists, and now it's taking over the country with crime.

Yet, when the killers are white, you people seen to have no trouble "Defining" their motives.
So true. Like when a white teen kills two white felons trying to kill him, he’s motivated by white supremacy.

Calling what‘s going on “double standards” is a big understatement. It’s the outcome of the Hard Left vilifying all whites while protecting, defending, excusing or justifying black thugs.

More and more Nordstrom's stores have been attacked since the weekend, including yesterday.

This is spreading fast; I don't have a good feeling about this.

The political motive is often clear by looking at the target. No one had to wonder why McVeigh bombed a federal building. It was a political target.

The political motive is often clear by looking at the target. No one had to wonder why McVeigh bombed a federal building. It was a political target.

Sure. McVeight. But not the massage parlor shooter.

Or even Rittenhouse. Which was bat shit crazy of you people.

No one lied. There was a tremendous difference of opinion as to what should be done with a wannabe vigilante dumbass shooting people on the street.

Nope. Lots of lies. Such as him being a w.s. Told despite teh certainty of tainting the jury, and/or inflaming violence.

No one lied. There was a tremendous difference of opinion as to what should be done with a wannabe vigilante dumbass shooting people on the street.
No one lied.....

The simple fact that things like this are culled from Youtube now should be telling. You will notice that clips like this are not there anymore even though they are source material. Fucking Reddit has to host it, pathetic.

Nope. Lots of lies. Such as him being a w.s. Told despite teh certainty of tainting the jury, and/or inflaming violence.
If he was not a white supremacist at the time of the shooting he is now. He's a superstar in right wing circles. They have been lavishing him with money and praise and he, still being a stupid kid, is going to eat it up. He's your poster child now. A pathetic cowardly whiner, perfect.

If he was not a white supremacist at the time of the shooting he is now. He's a superstar in right wing circles. They have been lavishing him with money and praise and he, still being a stupid kid, is going to eat it up. He's your poster child now. A pathetic cowardly whiner, perfect.
Full blown troll alert. Shifting it to the Narrative they want.

Black man plows through white crowd. The left are guilty of Gas Lighting the country creating hate and these politicians are accessories to these murders.

:popcorn:

Full blown troll alert. Shifting it to the Narrative they want.

Black man plows through white crowd. The left are guilty of Gas Lighting the country creating hate and these politicians are accessories to these murders.

:popcorn:
A man plowed trough a parade who happens to be black and you are praying he has a motive you can work with.

Forum List

Back