The left media has dropped the parade massacre as expected....

Translation in Liberalese:

1) BLM black barbarian, with a lengthy criminal record, out on bail doe trying to murder his Baby Mama, who is on tape as wanting to kill whites does so by driving an SUV through a parade of innocent white people, killing 6 and hospitalizing 40 more, some still critical

= he has mental issues but no reason to think race is relevant

2) White teenager with no criminal record attempts to put out fire started by BLM barbarians, is chased down by lowlife white criminals enraged that the kid is interfering with their destruction and almost murdered, but is able to defend his life

= he is a white supremacist! Blacks can’t get a fair trial! The president is angry over the verdict! The media goes into meltdown about how whites can murder people and get away with it!
I say what I mean you jerk.

I say what I mean you jerk.
Ah. I see since you went to the normal leftist tactic of calling nAmes rwther than address my points, that you obviously can’t rebut them.

The difference in media coverage when a white teen kills two thugs in self-defense and when a BLM black criminal kills six innocent people because he hates whites is blindly apparent. It’s sickening how leftists come after a whitey who defends himself with all sorts of FALSE character assasination, yet says “nothing to discuss yet” when a black criminal deliberately murders numerous white people.

JERK.

If that turns out to be case then he is still going away forever and good riddance.

I'm hoping for more like something along the lines of a federal hate crime conviction and a death sentence.

Translation in Liberalese:

1) BLM black barbarian, with a lengthy criminal record, out on bail for trying to murder his Baby Mama a few days earlier, who is on tape as wanting to kill whites does so by driving an SUV through a parade of innocent white people, killing 6 and hospitalizing 40 more, some still critical

= he has mental issues but no reason to think race is relevant

2) White teenager with no criminal record attempts to put out fire started by BLM barbarians, is chased down by lowlife white criminals enraged that the kid is interfering with their destruction and almost murdered, but is able to defend his life

= he is a white supremacist! Blacks can’t get a fair trial! The president is angry over the verdict! The media goes into meltdown about how whites can murder people and get away with it!

Do you know what a curfew is, Lisa?

I'm hoping for more like something along the lines of a federal hate crime conviction and a death sentence.
Unfortunately, there is no death penalty in WI. We will be stuck providing food and shelter for this lowlife thug for the rest of his life. Still, better than releasing him to murder more people.

Ah. I see since you went to the normal leftist tactic of calling nAmes rwther than address my points, that you obviously can’t rebut them.

The difference in media coverage when a white teen kills two thugs in self-defense and when a BLM black criminal kills six innocent people because he hates whites is blindly apparent. It’s sickening how leftists come after a whitey who defends himself with all sorts of FALSE character assasination, yet says “nothing to discuss yet” when a black criminal deliberately murders numerous white people.

JERK.
Until there is evidence of a clear racial or political motive by this guy I'm not going to act like there is. Sometimes people are just crazy and we will never really understand why they committed some atrocity.

Do you know what a curfew is, Lisa?
Do you know what laws against arson, destroying businesses, stealing, and assault are?

Again, you’re another leftist more enraged that a teen broke curfew than you are against BLM barbarians cresting billions of dollars in damage, assaulting people, taking over city blocks, destroying the businesses of law-abiding citizens, and looting.

Until there is evidence of a clear racial or political motive by this guy I'm not going to act like there is. Sometimes people are just crazy and we will never really understand why they committed some atrocity.
He Is a BLM barbarian, egged on by all the media hate, and SAID he wanted to kill himself some whiteys - and you are still downplaying the racial aspect.

Leftists have now created a society where everyone rushes in to defend - or at least withhold judgment - when a hate-filled Black criminal commits multiple murders, yet are quick to destroy the reputation of a white teen who was guilty of nothing more than defending himself.

Blacks are no better than whites and do not deserve special hand gloves treatment.

He's probably severely mentally ill. What you want would require him to have planned the attack as part of a pattern of violence directed against white people. So far it just looks like he is fucked in the head and randomly violent.

READ: The fact this guy has numerous online racist post on multiple platforms is something I will ignore.

He's probably severely mentally ill. What you want would require him to have planned the attack as part of a pattern of violence directed against white people. So far it just looks like he is fucked in the head and randomly violent.
READ: We need to concentrate on how to explain away his absolute disregard for human life without it being something about race. Despite his years of online racist rants. If this man was white, and posted racist comments... then of course we would go there. But he is a protected race, so we cannot talk about this.

READ: We need to concentrate on how to explain away his absolute disregard for human life without it being something about race. Despite his years of online racist rants. If this man was white, and posted racist comments... then of course we would go there. But he is a protected race, so we cannot talk about this.
You think you are being cute but you are really just a coward.

Excuses, excuses because….he’s a black who killed numerous whites, right in line with his anti-white racist rantings.

Imagine if a white felon had all sorts of anti-black postings and then went out and killed six blacks, including a child. The media would be going on 24/7 about white supremacy, with the White House and Squad members weighing in. They practically did that with the Kyle case, which was not race related!

Excuses, excuses because….he’s a black who killed numerous whites, right in line with his anti-white racist rantings.

Imagine if a white felon had all sorts of anti-black postings and then went out and killed six blacks, including a child. The media would be going on 24/7 about white supremacy, with the White House and Squad members weighing in. They practically did that with the Kyle case, which was not race related!
I deal with what's known. I don't care about the motives you ascribe to this guy. Even if it turns out he was attacking people for being white there will be no one who tries to turn him into a hero.

No "severely mentally ill" person would be able to do this:

MathBoi Fly

I certainly have no regard for the driver whatsoever. Am I supposed to? Like any mass killer I don't care to speak his name or even know that much about him. Stick him in a cell and forget about him.
You would be unglued had this been a white guy driving through a group of black people and everyone knows it.

Media isn't media anymore it's Stalin's Pravda and nothing more.

Had the races been reversed, we'd be watching the "Great Thanksgiving Riots of 2021" on TV today.
Yup. They now are silent as a crazed black man drives over crackers in a xmas parade...........they only care about their politics and nothing more. They have NO SHAME.

You think you are being cute but you are really just a coward.
And you are avoiding the obvious because you don't like the meaning of it.
You notice this is posted in "The Media" forum. I did that for a reason.
This thread is about the entire left media OBVIOUSLY burying the story.
It isn't about the man.
It isn't about what happened.
It is about the media purposefully and OBVIOUSLY burying the story based on the assassins' race.

Forum List

Back