The left media has dropped the parade massacre as expected....

\

Nope. I wait and see how these things shake out.
Really like the Kyle trial. Where he was tried and convicted by the media. Throwing gas on the fire. A fire that may very well has incited this guy to do what he did.

How about the DA who let him off.............hmmm........He ran over his wife with the same SUV and they let him out for a grand.......................hmmm

And you are avoiding the obvious because you don't like the meaning of it.
You notice this is posted in "The Media" forum. I did that for a reason.
This thread is about the entire left media OBVIOUSLY burying the story.
This thread is about how this same media would OBVIOUSLY be treating it wildly different if the man was white, and the victims were white.
THAT IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.
It isn't about the man.
It isn't about what happened.
It is about the media purposefully and OBVIOUSLY burying the story based on the assassins' race.
This thread is about you trying to make this tragedy serve your racist agenda. The end.

Really like the Kyle trial. Where he was tried and convicted by the media. Throwing gas on the fire. A fire that may very well has incited this guy to do what he did.

How about the DA who let him off.............hmmm........He ran over his wife with the same SUV and they let him out for a grand.......................hmmm
Killer Kyle was at a politically charged event as a participant so it is not nearly such a stretch to say he had political motives for his actions.

Killer Kyle was at a politically charged event as a participant so it is not nearly such a stretch to say he had political motives for his actions.
And these events and media about it ......INCLUDING LIES THAT HE SHOT BLACK PEOPLE.......had NOTHING TO DO with the Black man running over a crowd of people

That dog doesn't hunt here. The media is in bed with the DNC.
Untitled-1.jpg

Until there is evidence of a clear racial or political motive by this guy I'm not going to act like there is. Sometimes people are just crazy and we will never really understand why they committed some atrocity.

And your media masters will ensure you can comfortably pretend there is no evidence as pointed out by the OP in this thread. Funny how you missed that.
So much for waiting for the evidence. There never was one iota of evidence showing Rittenhouse was racist or racially motivated. Nothing whatsoever and it still does not stop you from continuing to denigrate him even after he was determined to be not guilty.

And you expect us to trust that you will wait on 'evidence.' Sure.

And these events and media about it ......INCLUDING LIES THAT HE SHOT BLACK PEOPLE.......had NOTHING TO DO with the Black man running over a crowd of people

That dog doesn't hunt here. The media is in bed with the DNC.
Untitled-1.jpg
So far only your imagination connects anything about Killer Kyle to what this guy did.

So far only your imagination connects anything about Killer Kyle to what this guy did.
And your side does that crap every election cycle. Hell it's a national get out the vote every election cycle. YOU KNOW IT.

This thread is about you trying to make this tragedy serve your racist agenda. The end.
And here we have it folks...
The perfect example of a typical leftist.
Hypocritical to the core, racist and has absolutely no tolerance for any opinions outside of the accepted narrative.

I knew I would expose you. And I sure did.

He was a crazy out of control maniac with no motive any of us would understand much less identify with. He's going to jail forever and that's all that really needs to be said about him.
He was a crazy out of control maniac, like Biden,

And your side does that crap every election cycle. Hell it's a national get out the vote every election cycle. YOU KNOW IT.
You could not understand my "side" of anything even if you were willing to try. The parade was not a political event and the driver does not seem to be motivated by anything other than being off his rocker. More information could come out that this was some sort of targeted attack on white people but it still wouldn't make sense. A real political attack would have had a political target like a bunch of white power jerks.

You could not understand my "side" of anything even if you were willing to try. The parade was not a political event and the driver does not seem to be motivated by anything other than being off his rocker. More information could come out that this was some sort of targeted attack on white people but it still wouldn't make sense. A real political attack would have had a political target like a bunch of white power jerks.
"Sure. Your side GAS LIGHTING THE COUNTRY had no influence at all.

Typical BS from the left. That is what you say if a black guy stubs his toe in a white neighborhood.

Oh well. We know it .......carry on with your BS.

Wow. The more you talk, the more your leftist-driven anti-white racism comes out. Kyle, who was acquitted due to self-defense, is called “Killer Kyle,” while the black lowlife BLM criminal, with a long rap sheet and just days earlier arrested for trying to run over his Baby Mama, is a “let’s wait and see before we draw conclusions.”

This ^^^ is really tragic, people. We now have a section of the country so brainwashed that they downplay a vicious, murderous, premeditated attack when committed by a black (even a felon), yet demean a white teenager non-stop because he defended himself against BLM barbarians.

"Sure. Your side GAS LIGHTING THE COUNTRY had no influence at all.

Typical BS from the left. That is what you say if a black guy stubs his toe in a white neighborhood.

Oh well. We know it .......carry on with your BS.
Looking for something here to serve the white power agenda is going to require some pretty long stretches of the truth. I think you can do though.

WHITE power jerks? Keep talking, and keep revealing that your racism is blinding you to the obvious.

And the black scumbag wasn’t motivated by anything other than being nuts? His social media, since scrubbed of course, was full of anti-white rantings.

Looking for something here to serve the white power agenda is going to require some pretty long stretches of the truth. I think you can do though.
LOL

White power.......Black guy runs through a xmas parade and it's about WHITE POWER.

You are one screwed up individual.

Wow. The more you talk, the more your leftist-driven anti-white racism comes out. Kyle, who was acquitted due to self-defense, is called “Killer Kyle,” while the black lowlife BLM criminal, with a long rap sheet and just days earlier arrested for trying to run over his Baby Mama, is a “let’s wait and see before we draw conclusions.”

This ^^^ is really tragic, people. We now have a section of the country so brainwashed that they downplay a vicious, murderous, premeditated attack when committed by a black (even a felon), yet demean a white teenager non-stop because he defended himself against BLM barbarians.
He's a cowardly child who got in way over his head. He thought a gun was a substitute for courage. He acted like a fool and it cost people their lives. You need a better class of heroes.

LOL

White power.......Black guy runs through a xmas parade and it's about WHITE POWER.

You are one screwed up individual.
The scary thing is people like him vote. They are all for the president saying he’s angry the jury let whitey off, while at the same time making excuses for a dangerous, violent, lowlife simply because.….wait for it…he’s a member of the black protected class.

I wonder what the reaction would be if an Orthodox Jew posted anti-black rantings about how he’d like to kill some blacks, and then drove through a crowd of black paraders, killing half a dozen. (As if that would ever happen.)

Forum List

Back