The left media has dropped the parade massacre as expected....

He's a cowardly child who got in way over his head. He thought a gun was a substitute for courage. He acted like a fool and it cost people their lives. You need a better class of heroes.
He's not a hero. He defended himself . And they wanted to kill him for putting out their fires.

He's a cowardly child who got in way over his head. He thought a gun was a substitute for courage. He acted like a fool and it cost people their lives. You need a better class of heroes.
Sorry, hon….you’ve revealed your racism towards whites in the last couple of posts, and I don’t lower myself to talk with people like that. Buh-bye.

You all are allowing the topic to be turned by a troll.
The important topic is media burying a story because it falls outside of the accepted narrative.

NEXT - You seen it here first. The media will find a way to blame whitey for this man's behavior. The regressives have already done that. The left media will follow suit very soon.

He was a crazy out of control maniac with no motive any of us would understand much less identify with. He's going to jail forever and that's all that really needs to be said about him.
Simply hating white America does not push your button?

That sounds like a powerful motive to me

He's not a hero. He defended himself . And they wanted to kill him for putting out their fires.
IKR? We have anti-white racists so inflamed that a whitey dared interrupt the BLM barbarians setting everything on fire - they were moving the garbage can on fire toward the gas station - that they are focused on how Kyle broke curfew. Never mind that these BLM barbarians are grown men behaving like rabid animals.

He was a crazy out of control maniac with no motive any of us would understand much less identify with. He's going to jail forever and that's all that really needs to be said about him.

If he was white, you would have something to say about him.

LOL

White power.......Black guy runs through a xmas parade and it's about WHITE POWER.

You are one screwed up individual.
You don't know his motives, no one does at this point. I do know about the motives of those looking to politicize this tragedy.

The important topic is media burying a story because it falls outside of the accepted narrative.

NEXT - You seen it here first. The media will find a way to blame whitey for this man's behavior. The regressives have already done that. The left media will follow suit very soon.
Yes . The media will play the victim card and say whitey made him crazy. We know the drill.

You don't know his motives, no one does at this point. I do know about the motives of those looking to politicize this tragedy.
The media tried and convicted Kyle. here..............ehhh. And here you are watering down this incident. It's OBVIOUS.

It happens every day on the left

Soon libs such as Mac1958 will be condemning critics of the media and the black killer as part of the problem and equally to blame for what happened

They already tried to blame the police. Within minutes, the story was that a black man was running away from the (racist) cops.

If he was white, you would have something to say about him.
I certainly would have something to say about him if he were white. It would sound just like what I am saying now. With the absence of any clear political motive to attack a non political target I have to take this at face value. A crazy person did something crazy.

...You need a better class of heroes.
Like Floyd, am I right...

george-flyod-e1633360619876.jpg

I certainly would have something to say about him if he were white. It would sound just like what I am saying now. With the absence of any clear political motive to attack a non political target I have to take this at face value. A crazy person did something crazy.

No one believes you. I find it very hard t believe that you believe that.

No surprise here, merely a few days after publishing a racist article with the title "There is nothing more frightening in America than an angry white male"... a black racist mows down white childrenOd
Odd, I'm still reading about it, tho it's been pushed out a little by the rightful McMichael's GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY verdicts.

What about that 82-year-old white man attacked and beaten yesterday by a large bandit gang of young black males driving ATV vehicles? They were having a big ol' time beating him up; he's in the hospital now. I saw it on Google News.

Seems to me we'd do better with a totally different solution to black crime than the one the Dems like ---- that is, cheering them on.

That isn’t for real, is it?
LOL.

Yes, it is. The pic itself I lifted from Vibe as it was a good pic under an article about it being vandalized (something that has happened several times). It is, however, not unique. There are several effigies up of Floyd as the left has begun the process of idolizing victimhood.

Forum List

Back