The left media has dropped the parade massacre as expected....

If he was not a white supremacist at the time of the shooting he is now. He's a superstar in right wing circles. They have been lavishing him with money and praise and he, still being a stupid kid, is going to eat it up. He's your poster child now. A pathetic cowardly whiner, perfect.

He was not, yet plenty of libtards stated publicly that he was. That is a lie. Hence my point about the lies.

Your counter point is retarded. First of all, to you lefties any white person that is not wallowing in guilt, like you are, is a w.s.

Second of all, he, like one day ago, publicly stated his support for BLM. You are a moron.

Third of all, My poster child? Why yes. What does that have to do with...Oh, you implying that I am a w.s.? Go fuck yourself.

Full blown troll alert. Shifting it to the Narrative they want.

Black man plows through white crowd. The left are guilty of Gas Lighting the country creating hate and these politicians are accessories to these murders.

:popcorn:
It should tell you something that Occupied seems to think that what makes you a white supremacist is who 'praises' you and who 'lavishes' you with money.

If you can 'become a white supremacist based solely on the actions of others then the term is utterly meaningless.

He was not, yet plenty of libtards stated publicly that he was. That is a lie. Hence my point about the lies.

Your counter point is retarded. First of all, to you lefties any white person that is not wallowing in guilt, like you are, is a w.s.

Second of all, he, like one day ago, publicly stated his support for BLM. You are a moron.

Third of all, My poster child? Why yes. What does that have to do with...Oh, you implying that I am a w.s.? Go fuck yourself.
Any hard right jerk is in the same tent as the goosesteppers and fantasy confederates. Make some effort to distinguish yourself from the haters and maybe you will not get lumped in so much.

Any hard right jerk is in the same tent as the goosesteppers and fantasy confederates. Make some effort to distinguish yourself from the haters and maybe you will not get lumped in so much.

You are talking shit.

That you need to conflate normal Americans with the tiny far right fringe, is your brain dealing with the fact that it knows that your beliefs and positions are completely wrong and that lying is the only way to advance the agenda you are emotionally invested in.

You would not dare say that to my face, but you say it online. THat makes you a coward.

You are talking shit.

That you need to conflate normal Americans with the tiny far right fringe, is your brain dealing with the fact that it knows that your beliefs and positions are completely wrong and that lying is the only way to advance the agenda you are emotionally invested in.

You would not dare say that to my face, but you say it online. THat makes you a coward.
If I cannot tell the difference between your opinions and a Nazi's that's a problem with you.

A man plowed trough a parade who happens to be black and you are praying he has a motive you can work with.
No, we are just taking that BLM activist at his word, and this guys social media feed at face value.

The leftist media has been dividing folks. The nation is now reaping what corporate elites have sown. duh! :mad:

Milwaukee BLM ‘militant’ speculates Waukesha massacre might be start of a ‘revolution’​

mayes.jpg

Seems to me. . . this has been what you folks, and the elites have been wanting from the start, eh? Balkanization leading to violence. Now that you have it, they don't want to report on it.

Errr, no. I can tell easily. You are the one pretending that it makes sense to lump us all together. That is you being a dishonest asshole.
I'm just being honest. One belligerent white guy bitching about black people is much the same as another. If you agree with them on most things and say the same things and visit the same websites and hate the same people I still don't see any distinction.

I'm just being honest. One belligerent white guy bitching about black people is much the same as another. If you agree with them on most things and say the same things and visit the same websites and hate the same people I still don't see any distinction.

Very revealing. "one white guy bitching about black people" is "the same as another".

That is you judging men, based on their skin color, not what they are saying.

That is you being the racist.

The unstated premise is, that white men have no right to complain about anything any blacks say or do.

I mean, the behavior of you libs, have demonstrate that you believe that, but rarely do one of you come so close to actually saying it out loud.

You just made my point for me. You are not judging us on our actual beliefs but on our skin color. You are a racist asshole.

Very revealing. "one white guy bitching about black people" is "the same as another".
That is you judging men, based on their skin color, not what they are saying.
That is you being the racist.
The unstated premise is, that white men have no right to complain about anything any blacks say or do.
I mean, the behavior of you libs, have demonstrate that you believe that, but rarely do one of you come so close to actually saying it out loud.
You just made my point for me. You are not judging us on our actual beliefs but on our skin color. You are a racist asshole.

I think it was correctly stated when it was said that "Existence with Godless, deceiving, hedonistic, self hating imbeciles such as occupies the radical left is not possible"

No, we are just taking that BLM activist at his word, and this guys social media feed at face value.
The leftist media has been dividing folks. The nation is now reaping what corporate elites have sown. duh! :mad:
Milwaukee BLM ‘militant’ speculates Waukesha massacre might be start of a ‘revolution’

mayes.jpg

Seems to me. . . this has been what you folks, and the elites have been wanting from the start, eh? Balkanization leading to violence. Now that you have it, they don't want to report on it.

As long as you understand that their definition of "White Supremacist" means ANY PERSON NOT OF DARK SKIN COLOR (or not Democrat if of dark skin color)

Last edited:
The problem isn't that he hates the loss of life caused by a black racist, but that subhumans like you don't.

There's no reason to talk about race unless it is clearly relevant.
It is clearly relevant.

Darrell Brooks is a black nationalist who supports racist organizations such as BLM and the NBPP. He is also a long time Bloods gang member who wrote about his desire to commit violence against white people.

It's clearly a racially motivated terrorist attack against white people with 2 purposes.

1) Retaliation for the acquittal of Rittenhouse.

2) To further intimidate the judge and jury in the Arbery case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back