The left is upset Tebow is signed but Kaepernick isn't

The Jags had a great draft and I'm pretty sure Myer didn't go there with the goal of being mediocre. He'll take this as a challenge and if there was no good reason to sign Tebow, he wouldn't have done it. Just like juicin said, Urban and Tebow back together again in Florida is money.

22t887.jpg

Tebow is playing TE for his former college coach in his home town,

FUCK EVERY SINGLE LEFTY ASSHOLE WHINING ABOUT THIS.

You know those commie fucks dont even watch football.

Can Colin play TE for his former college coach in his home town?

They call it hypocrisy. It's not remotely hypocritical. Let's approach this from a rational standpoint, and that's where PROG-view gets lost.

1. Both are great athletes.

2. One is white & the other black. Oh wait, I said rational, it's the left who paints everything a color & genitals.

2. Tebow was blacklisted because he's Christian. Warner was treated the same way, but in his case his GREAT skills could no longer be denied. That and God sees him in a good light. Kap was blacklisted because he spreads lies bringing attention onto himself as he plays a heroes' role. He's clearly a distraction and showed up to the office for the wrong reasons. Neither QB will offer a team a prolific passing attack. Among other reasons it's because Tebow isn't built for it and Kap's touch on the football is poor. Their mechanics suck.

3. While Tebow's QB skills leave lots to be desired he's an OUTSTANDING leader. As for Kap, he led his team to 1-15, partially because he's a dick.

4. Tebow offers a wholesome message, while Kap is a disruption who feeds into racism and disunity.

5. Forgot one. Tebow as a TE is a good idea, though I might lean FB. Kap might be a decent WR, but in his case he'd fuck it up and blame others for it.

I am pretty sure Kap took his team to a Super Bowl. Only way Tebow has been there is if he bought a ticket or was part of a broadcast team.

MAGA

• Funny
Reactions: 007
They call it hypocrisy. It's not remotely hypocritical. Let's approach this from a rational standpoint, and that's where PROG-view gets lost.

2. One is white & the other black. Oh wait, I said rational, it's the left who paints everything a color & genitals.

2. Tebow was blacklisted because he's Christian. Warner was treated the same way, but in his case his GREAT skills could no longer be denied. That and God sees him in a good light. Kap was blacklisted because he spreads lies bringing attention onto himself as he plays a heroes' role. He's clearly a distraction and showed up to the office for the wrong reasons. Neither QB will offer a team a prolific passing attack. Among other reasons it's because Tebow isn't built for it and Kap's touch on the football is poor. Their mechanics suck.

3. While Tebow's QB skills leave lots to be desired he's an OUTSTANDING leader. As for Kap, he led his team to 1-15, partially because he's a dick.

4. Tebow offers a wholesome message, while Kap is a disruption who feeds into racism and disunity.

5. Forgot one. Tebow as a TE is a good idea, though I might lean FB. Kap might be a decent WR, but in his case he'd fuck it up and blame others for it.

I am pretty sure Kap took his team to a Super Bowl. Only way Tebow has been there is if he bought a ticket or was part of a broadcast team.

MAGA
Kaep couldn't throw or think like a good quarterback. He took everyone by surprise one year running the ball and he rode that to the Superbowl where he got his ass kicked by a good defensive team from Baltimore. The consensus at that point was that he would never be a great quarterback. The Niners would have been better off keeping Alex Smith.

MAGA
Kaep couldn't throw or think like a good quarterback. He took everyone by surprise one year running the ball and he rode that to the Superbowl where he got his ass kicked by a good defensive team from Baltimore. The consensus at that point was that he would never be a great quarterback. The Niners would have been better off keeping Alex Smith.

He took them to a fucking super bowl what are you talking about?

Harbaugh loved him

MAGA

Harbaugh loved him
Jim Harbaugh didn't love him. He used his legs for a year and made the most of an otherwise mediocre quarterback. Right after the Superbowl, Harbaugh admitted Kaep needed a lot of work. That and a running quarterback in the NFL isn't going to last long. But you are right about Harbaugh loving him. John Harbaugh loved how easy he was to defense. Alex Smith was better.

MAGA

Harbaugh loved him
Jim Harbaugh didn't love him. He used his legs for a year and made the most of an otherwise mediocre quarterback. Right after the Superbowl, Harbaugh admitted Kaep needed a lot of work. That and a running quarterback in the NFL isn't going to last long. But you are right about Harbaugh loving him. John Harbaugh loved how easy he was to defense. Alex Smith was better.
Again delusional to invoke smith, smith was not better which is why he never lead a team to even a deep playoff run

kaepernick had clutch that smith lacks. Obviously

MAGA

I agree that Smith was the better QB and no San Fran did not get their ass kicked. They certainly were beaten by the better team though. Where exactly was Tebow playing that day again?

• Funny
Reactions: 007

MAGA

I agree that Smith was the better QB and no San Fran did not get their ass kicked. They certainly were beaten by the better team though. Where exactly was Tebow playing that day again?
I'm not comparing Tebow to Kaepernick. Neither were excellent quarterbacks. But that's not the point here. Kaepernick is a cancer in the locker room who is over the hill and Tebow is a leader who will work his ass off to try to become a tight end. There is no upside with Kaepernick. The White supremacy angle they're trying to describe this as is some far fetched bullshit, but we should be getting pretty used to this kind of idiocy by now. The truth is, I doubt if Kaepernick is capable of playing even if he wanted to, and I doubt if he really wants to.

MAGA

I'm not comparing Tebow to Kaepernick. Neither were excellent quarterbacks. But that's not the point here. Kaepernick is a cancer in the locker room who is over the hill and Tebow is a leader who will work his ass off to try to become a tight end. There is no upside with Kaepernick. The White supremacy angle they're trying to describe this as is some far fetched bullshit, but we should be getting pretty used to this kind of idiocy by now. The truth is, I doubt if Kaepernick is capable of playing even if he wanted to, and I doubt if he really wants to.

And yet Kap QBed a team to a Super bowl and Tebow, with his great leadership hasn't even QBed a team to a supper bowl.
MAGA

MAGA

And yet Kap QBed a team to a Super bowl and Tebow, with his great leadership hasn't even QBed a team to a supper bowl.
MAGA
I'm a Joe Montana guy so my bar is obviously a little higher. But if you think Kaepernick could be the answer to ANY teams problems or if you think the Kaepernick thing is an example of White supremacy, then you're beyond my ability to reason with.

MAGA

He's a great athlete, covers a lot of ground quickly as a runner. Brutal strength to throw a ball, shoulders for throwing a ball, big hands and clearly a long reach. All good qualities to throw a ball well until he throws one, because his mechanics suck, same with his pocket awareness and release time. Kap reached the SB because he had short term skills, but mostly because the team was great as was the coach.

MAGA

MAGA
I'm a Joe Montana guy so my bar is obviously a little higher. But if you think Kaepernick could be the answer to ANY teams problems or if you think the Kaepernick thing is an example of White supremacy, then you're beyond my ability to reason with.

Nope, just saying Kap is a better QB than Tebow. Loved Montana myself. If you think Tebow is a better QB than anyone not named Russell, Leaf or Manziel I know I cannot help you!!!
MAGA

MAGA

He's a great athlete, covers a lot of ground quickly as a runner. Brutal strength to throw a ball, shoulders for throwing a ball, big hands and clearly a long reach. All good qualities to throw a ball well until he throws one, because his mechanics suck, same with his pocket awareness and release time. Kap reached the SB because he had short term skills, but mostly because the team was great as was the coach.
ROTFLMFAO, Tebow sucks outloud as a QB. You can run it through your tiny mind anyway you want, doesn't change the fact he can't play the position. You say his mechanics suck, then obviously he was either to stupid or stubborn to take coaching to become better.
MAGA

Forum List

Back