What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

former ECW wrestler and hardcore legend, Jerome "New Jack" Young, has passed away at the age of 58 of a heart attack

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

anyone familiar with him?
No, but 58 is young. You'd think a wrestler and hardcore guy would have been in better shape. Might depend on the kind of hardcore, though.

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A lot of professional wrestlers have died at a young age, its a rough life I think. Andre the Giant, Haystacks Calhoun, Yokozuna, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, etc., all died far too young.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
this is literally his profile pic on instagram... explains a lot

E1ZQgffXoAE1Vmh

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No, but 58 is young. You'd think a wrestler and hardcore guy would have been in better shape. Might depend on the kind of hardcore, though.
He really hurt people. Borderline criminal.

He was the perp in the ECW "Mass Transit" episode, where he seriously injured a young kid in a pro wrestling match.

Sort of a marginal character for sure, not the safest pro wrestler.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He really hurt people. Borderline criminal.

He was the perp in the ECW "Mass Transit" episode, where he seriously injured a young kid in a pro wrestling match.

Sort of a marginal character for sure, not the safest pro wrestler.
Guys like that you say one day they’ll get theirs. But did he? Seemed to be happy right to the end. SOB. I’d love to kick his ass. But could I? He was a bad mofo. I think I could have in my day,

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List