The left is upset Tebow is signed but Kaepernick isn't

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
They call it hypocrisy. It's not remotely hypocritical. Let's approach this from a rational standpoint, and that's where PROG-view gets lost.

1. Both are great athletes.

2. One is white & the other black. Oh wait, I said rational, it's the left who paints everything a color & genitals.

2. Tebow was blacklisted because he's Christian. Warner was treated the same way, but in his case his GREAT skills could no longer be denied. That and God sees him in a good light. Kap was blacklisted because he spreads lies bringing attention onto himself as he plays a heroes' role. He's clearly a distraction and showed up to the office for the wrong reasons. Neither QB will offer a team a prolific passing attack. Among other reasons it's because Tebow isn't built for it and Kap's touch on the football is poor. Their mechanics suck.

3. While Tebow's QB skills leave lots to be desired he's an OUTSTANDING leader. As for Kap, he led his team to 1-15, partially because he's a dick.

4. Tebow offers a wholesome message, while Kap is a disruption who feeds into racism and disunity.

5. Forgot one. Tebow as a TE is a good idea, though I might lean FB. Kap might be a decent WR, but in his case he'd fuck it up and blame others for it.

Last edited:
THey just saw it on twitter so they started talking about it

No one really thinks kaepernick should have a job

And he turned down a 7 mil offer from elway anyway

I don't think Kaepernick wants to play. He's making more now as a Social Justice Warrior and selling athletic gear. And he isn't taking any bumps. At the current pace, he could be a free agent until he's 60.

They call it hypocrisy. It's not remotely hypocritical. Let's approach this from a rational standpoint, and that's where PROG-view gets lost.

2. One is white & the other black. Oh wait, I said rational, it's the left who paints everything a color & genitals.

2. Tebow was blacklisted because he's Christian. Warner was treated the same way, but in his case his GREAT skills could no longer be denied. That and God sees him in a good light. Kap was blacklisted because he spreads lies bringing attention onto himself as he plays a heroes' role. He's clearly a distraction and showed up to the office for the wrong reasons. Neither QB will offer a team a prolific passing attack. Among other reasons it's because Tebow isn't built for it and Kap's touch on the football is poor. Their mechanics suck.

3. While Tebow's QB skills leave lots to be desired, he's just not built to excel throwing a football, Tebow is an OUTSTANDING leader. As for Kap, he led his team to 1-15, partially because he's a dick.

4. Tebow offers a wholesome message, while Kap is a disruption who feeds into racism and disunity.

You Lie!!! Progressive Left Loves Tebowing!
82698702.jpg

RJiuSTT.jpeg

d5bb457253b75ea824614e61623bcf6f.jpg

tebowing_obama.jpg

184259-tim-tebow-apparently-had-no-problem-with-detroit-lions-linebacker-step.jpg

OXGZLEGQSFG6BAKRFOHOMCXLMA.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think Kaepernick wants to play. He's making more now as a Social Justice Warrior and selling athletic gear. And he isn't taking any bumps. At the current pace, he could be a free agent until he's 60.

Dude is a clown.... nothing more nothing less

Tebow was blacklisted because he's Christian
Tebow was blacklisted because he sucked and no team wanted him.

Many, many Football players have been rabidly Christian. Kurt Warner and Reggie White come to mind. Both started every interview praising Jesus.
But they did not suck and are in the HOF

Both Tebow and Kaepernicks days as viable NFL Football players are long gone

3. While Tebow's QB skills leave lots to be desired, he's just not built to excel throwing a football, Tebow is an OUTSTANDING leader. As for Kap, he led his team to 1-15, partially because he's a dick.

You Lie!!!
82698702.jpg

RJiuSTT.jpeg

tebowing_obama.jpg

About what?

Kap was offered backup QB and turned it down.

He isn’t interested in playing football. He figured out he could get rich being a whinny little bitch and race pimp.

Kap was offered backup QB and turned it down.

He isn’t interested in playing football. He figured out he could get rich being a whinny little bitch and race pimp.

Kaep is probably right.

If I were advising and representing him, I'd tell him to avoid actual NFL play like the plague. If he actually tried to compete, his stock would plummet as fans would realize that he is totally washed up.

I think Coach Meyer is a lot more qualified to assess football talent than you are.
Given the zero interest in Tebow from 31 other teams, I don’t think so.

Publicity stunt just like Tebow playing Baseball for the Mets

I think Coach Meyer is a lot more qualified to assess football talent than you are.

Except it's in florida with urban so unlike the Mets he'll make millions for the jags org

They're gods down there

Yeah I don't think much of either one's professional career. Doubt either one is hall of fame material.

Except it's in florida with urban so unlike the Mets he'll make millions for the jags org

They're gods down there
The Jags won one game last year

What do they got to lose?

They're gods down there
The Jags won one game last year

What do they got to lose?

If Jacksonville won only one game last year, fan interest in the team is probably at a nadir. Signing a tremendous hero like Tim Tebow will help to generate enthusiasm, and that means money for a professional sports team.

Sounds like a pretty smart move.

Forum List

Back