Steelers 2021 schedule

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
A Pittsburgh Steelers fan my entire life and while my interest in sports has dwindled, I saw the Steelers schedule for this coming season and OMG it is BRUTAL! I can't see them winning more than 7 games (maybe less) on this road map:

1620924369656.png

A Pittsburgh Steelers fan my entire life and while my interest in sports has dwindled, I saw the Steelers schedule for this coming season and OMG it is BRUTAL! I can't see them winning more than 7 games

It's no matter. There is no chance of them going to the SB with Ben there, I don't see much chance of Ben giving up control of the team to run the ball far more, the team will have lots of new and unfamiliar people on it to work out, and there is every expectation of Ben and the team tanking again late in the season, so:
  1. It was a total waste of money keeping Ben.
  2. They will be far better served to have the bad season they likely will so they can pick higher in the draft next year--- hopefully getting a new QB as well.
Pittsburgh will likely be minced meat after they get halfway through this year. Tomlin better get his team ready for a change.

MY FAVORITE: Can't wait to see Pittsburgh play KC in Missouri the day after Xmas and get their cans kicked!

Not to discourage you from posting here, but you'll get more interaction on a Pittsburgh Steeler forum.

A Pittsburgh Steelers fan my entire life and while my interest in sports has dwindled, I saw the Steelers schedule for this coming season and OMG it is BRUTAL! I can't see them winning more than 7 games (maybe less) on this road map:

View attachment 489051
if you are boycotting the NFL same as me WHY do you even care what their schedule is? I sure as hell dont give a crap about what the LOS ANGELES Rams schedule if its brutal.

View attachment 489051
if you are boycotting the NFL same as me WHY do you even care what their schedule is? I sure as hell dont give a crap about what the LOS ANGELES Rams schedule if its brutal.
It was just my knee jerk reaction and it's not that i'm boycotting it, just not paying as much attention to it as I used to. More like an outsider looking in at this point. Whatever happens I couldn't care less. But for the diehards, they better prepare for a VERY long season. Believe you me...I have much better things going on in my life right now than sports. I used to live and breathe sports but now they are extremely low priority! I think I'm not alone either in this thinking especially when you look at the television ratings numbers and the fact that stupid baseball is still keeping fans away from the stadium. That is the nail in the coffin for baseball.

Forum List

Back