The left is upset Tebow is signed but Kaepernick isn't

They call it hypocrisy. It's not remotely hypocritical. Let's approach this from a rational standpoint, and that's where PROG-view gets lost.

1. Both are great athletes.

2. One is white & the other black. Oh wait, I said rational, it's the left who paints everything a color & genitals.

2. Tebow was blacklisted because he's Christian. Warner was treated the same way, but in his case his GREAT skills could no longer be denied. That and God sees him in a good light. Kap was blacklisted because he spreads lies bringing attention onto himself as he plays a heroes' role. He's clearly a distraction and showed up to the office for the wrong reasons. Neither QB will offer a team a prolific passing attack. Among other reasons it's because Tebow isn't built for it and Kap's touch on the football is poor. Their mechanics suck.

3. While Tebow's QB skills leave lots to be desired he's an OUTSTANDING leader. As for Kap, he led his team to 1-15, partially because he's a dick.

4. Tebow offers a wholesome message, while Kap is a disruption who feeds into racism and disunity.

5. Forgot one. Tebow as a TE is a good idea, though I might lean FB. Kap might be a decent WR, but in his case he'd fuck it up and blame others for it.

I am? I love to hear that I'm upset about something.

Tebow wasn't black listed...he played for numerous teams and was a mediocre players.

The funniest line I heard about Tebow was this. "He combines the firey leadership qualities of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of Ray Lewis."

Tebow is a leader and leadership is important on any good team. Kaep is a cancer on any team. He also happens to be over the hill.
Tebow- 33 years old
Kaepernick- 33 years old.
2 months older?
Over the hill isn't a product of age. Ask Tom Brady. Talent aside, Tebow is just physically and mentally more prepared to play in the NFL right now. The question is, will he be able to handle the tight end position? Personally, I doubt it. But a leader like Tebow might also be able to slide right into coaching. For my money, Tebow is a far greater investment
Tebow hasn't led anything in 10 years.
Kaepernick in 5 years.
Tebow MIGHT be a draw in the broadcast booth, didn't he try that?
What isn't mentioned is that the attempts to proselytize (whether it is an active attempt or not--it can be seen that way) is somewhat divisive. Just like Kap needs to keep his politics out of the locker room...Tebow needs to keep his religion out of the locker room.

Tebow is a leader and leadership is important on any good team. Kaep is a cancer on any team. He also happens to be over the hill.
Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?
Over the hill isn't a product of age. Ask Tom Brady. Talent aside, Tebow is just physically and mentally more prepared to play in the NFL right now. The question is, will he be able to handle the tight end position? Personally, I doubt it. But a leader like Tebow might also be able to slide right into coaching. For my money, Tebow is a far greater investment
Kaepernick in 5 years.
What isn't mentioned is that the attempts to proselytize (whether it is an active attempt or not--it can be seen that way) is somewhat divisive. Just like Kap needs to keep his politics out of the locker room...Tebow needs to keep his religion out of the locker room.

They're no where near the same. Black football players praise Jesus all day and nobody says anything. That said I agree to a minor extent Tebow, he takes it a little far. Then again Warner carried himself with class and people judged him, because he's white.

Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?
Kaepernick in 5 years.

They're no where near the same. Black football players praise Jesus all day and nobody says anything. That said I agree to a minor extent Tebow, he takes it a little far. Then again Warner carried himself with class and people judged him, because he's white.

Warner also won a super bowl. Figure it out.

Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?
Kaepernick in 5 years.

Warner also won a super bowl. Figure it out.

Figure what out? That only supports my point about Warner.

Warner had QB skills rarely seen. Top ten in my book in passing ability, the guy was pure. Mostly I'm a Marino fan, though Peyton was the best over-all:stir:

If I remember right Marino nearly played for the Raiders. Should have gone to Pittsburgh. Do that the NFC doesn't dominate 13 straight years.

Tebow- 33 years old
2 months older?
Kaepernick in 5 years.
THAT, I agree with, it detrimental.......................for everyone.

Forum List

Back