The Left is losing the CRT battle, so they change it's name.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

More and more parents are rising up around the country to kick out the racist hate filled dogma of CRT. People have simply had enough

So what does the Left do other than have Merrick Garland turn the FBI against all the parents at school board meetings? They change the name of CRT

It is now called “Transformative Social and Emotional Learning.”

It's like with everything else, the Left changes words and meanings to suit their political objectives, as they try to bypass any democratic movements, like at school board meetings.

I would have called it "Africanization 101" instead of critical race theory.

Marxists are using racial division to create the same ghettoized sub-standard schools in the white suburbs. Their hope is that some day, white people will be as illiterate as those who attend public schools in say for instance, Milwaukee.

They want to groom children so badly, its part of their long term Marxist takeover goal.
FYI, newb, be cautious about the way you use the "G" word around here. There's a mangy old dog who bites people who apply that word to posters here. That also goes for words that kind of mean the same thing as the "G" word.

Perhaps .. if Democrats told their true heritage and modern reality..

Too true.. merely existing in one of most Democratic Party run inner cities is not that far from economic slavery ... millions upon millions of all races have both suffered and died at the hands of their oh so loving care...

Yup .. talk about America's perpetual racists .. Democrats win in a landslide.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
FYI, newb, be cautious about the way you use the "G" word around here. There's a mangy old dog who bites people who apply that word to posters here. That also goes for words that kind of mean the same thing as the "G" word.

Yeah. I've been dinged a few times too by using the world "Gloomer", except with an "r" instead of an "l".

If someone doesn't get which word I meant, think of a place you take your poodle to have it dyed pink, ribbons put on it, and nails trimmed. And that place is not a "pet gloomer", but sounds very similar.

They say disney are groomers but the facts say it ain't so! Wait...

1663153490953.png

CRT bothers the uneducated because it is a complicated topic. Why is skin color so often a determinant of who you are? Race is a social construct, there is no such thing but ethnicity from our long history has created various appearances but we are still just humans. But an irony when it come to hate is Jewish people are mostly white but hated too. Hate keeps the simple minded happy I guess.

'Why is white supremacy growing in the United States?'

"In the last few years, demographic shifts and changing attitudes have brought a sense of anxiety among whites, who fear they will lose their majority status, become “replaced” by minorities and face all kinds of hostilities."

'How White Supremacy Returned to Mainstream Politics'

"This report provides a guide to identifying and calling out the white nationalist ideas that are infiltrating U.S. political discourse."

"In such a changing landscape, old-fashioned racist and xenophobic appeals are unlikely to be politically successful beyond a small fringe, so the propagandists of racism have had to develop subtler approaches to stoking fear and hatred for political ends. To do so, they have repackaged racist traditions in language and forms that could more easily enter mainstream political discourse."

For the readers:

Yeah. I've been dinged a few times too by using the world "Gloomer", except with an "r" instead of an "l".

If someone doesn't get which word I meant, think of a place you take your poodle to have it dyed pink, ribbons put on it, and nails trimmed. And that place is not a "pet gloomer", but sounds very similar.
I used a whole different word that didn't even sound like the doggie beauty parlor, and got bit.

When Dems can’t defend their positions, they simply change the word.

Just look at the evolution of the names they’ve given people who won’t vote their way: first, we are racist. Then, we are white supremacists. Now we are the evil and scary MAGA Republicans.

Next person who looks at me and calls abortion "women's health care" gets throat punched.

I feel the same way about being forced to call a he a she.

Ain't gonna happen!

If he wants his name to be katelyn...fine by me...but I ain't calling it a "she"! BECAUSE IT'S NOT A SHE!

Forum List

Back