AG Garland's daughter is married to CRT huckster

So the right-wingers are in a tizzy about a theory of history discussed in academic circles. Garland's order is for the FBI to investigate threats and violence, which are not part of any legitimate debate on any issue.

The term "parents" sounds weighty, but I question what percentage of actual parents in any given district are concerned about this theory, which probably isn't being taught at the K-12 level anyway, and are taking part in this protest.

All of this fuss over CRT, which no one understands anyway, is just another scream for attention by infantile right-wingers.

So the right-wingers are in a tizzy about a theory of history discussed in academic circles. Garland's order is for the FBI to investigate threats and violence, which are not part of any legitimate debate on any issue.

The term "parents" sounds weighty, but I question what percentage of actual parents in any given district are concerned about this theory, which probably isn't being taught at the K-12 level anyway, and are taking part in this protest.
Not the FBI's business.

Yet here you are passionately defending it on behalf of your cult leaders.

LOL
I'm not defending any theory of history, passionately or otherwise. I'm not in any cult, unlike a lot of you who follow trump or frankie graham. I just said that this CRT stuff is a bullshit issue pushed by right-wingers to scream for attention.

The FBI is not going after some goofy parents caught up in some right-wing hysteria movement. It is going after people who who indulge in threats and violence, as it should. Do you understand the difference?

If that were true, the FBI would be rounding up your fellow Antifa and BLM terrorists who spent last year looting, burning down police stations, and murdering innocent people.

The FBI is not going after some goofy parents caught up in some right-wing hysteria movement. It is going after people who who indulge in threats and violence, as it should. Do you understand the difference?
Local law enforcement issue, Stupid. None of the FBI's business.

If that were true, the FBI would be rounding up your fellow Antifa and BLM terrorists who spent last year looting, burning down police stations, and murdering innocent people.
It is my understanding that people who participated in street riots have been rounded up. I don't know about any actual murders of innocent people. I repeat, people who issue threats or indulge in violence must be apprehended. Why would anyone think otherwise?

So the opposition to CRT has been ramrodded by I guy who gets 20 retweets.

Got it. :auiqs.jpg:
Christopher Ruffo is the guy who help launch the whole anti-CRT fake outrage campaign....and he is the one who crafted the same arguments and rhetoric you blindly parrot like a moron......

The fact you have no idea who he is, yet fully embrace his manufactured outrage campaign is the reason why I mock you morons....

The fearmongering over CRT is nothing more than the usual reactionary right wing cucks clutching their pearls over dumb shit...

They did the same thing to rile up their base ahead of Obama's first mid-term....now you don't hear them say shit about "Obama's death panels" -- Obamacare is going to turn all of your kids gay, etc etc......

Even when the people who manufactured the CRT fake outrage campaign come out and admit that its bullshit....it doesn't matter...because conservatives want to pretend they are being oppressed sooooo bad...

View attachment 548198
Yeah.....you'd be happy if every kid was as much a race-baiter as you are.

It is my understanding that people who participated in street riots have been rounded up. I don't know about any actual murders of innocent people. I repeat, people who issue threats or indulge in violence must be apprehended. Why would anyone think otherwise?
No....they never rounded them up. A few of them showed up at the Capital on Jan 6th.....and their victims got rounded up.

Yeah.....you'd be happy if every kid was as much a race-baiter as you are.
The main idiots who use the term "race bait" are the ones who can't help exposing themselves as racists....or in other words...can't help biting the bait....fuck what you whining about...

tumblr_l60gq8lPBJ1qac8ago1_1280.gif

That's just 'different' somehow, they can't articulate why, but it just is.

Forum List

Back