AG Garland's daughter is married to CRT huckster

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
It's all about the Benjamins, baby!

This is why Garland is siccing the Gestapo...uh, I mean the FBI...on anyone who opposes teaching racist CRT in public schools.

Cash is king!

Well, well, well… This is interesting. U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland recently instructed the FBI to begin investigating parents who confront school board administrators over Critical Race Theory indoctrination material. The U.S. Department of Justice issued a memorandum to the FBI instructing them to initiate investigations of any parent attending a local school board meeting who might be viewed as confrontational, intimidating or harassing.

Attorney General Merrick Garland’s daughter is Rebecca Garland. In 2018 Rebecca Garland married Xan Tanner [LINK]. Mr. Xan Tanner is the current co-founder of a controversial education service company called Panorama Education. [LINK and LINK] Panorama Education is the “social learning” resource material provider to school districts and teachers that teach Critical Race Theory.

This is why Garland is siccing the Gestapo...uh, I mean the FBI...on anyone who opposes teaching racist CRT in public schools.

Cash is king!

Well, well, well… This is interesting. U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland recently instructed the FBI to begin investigating parents who confront school board administrators over Critical Race Theory indoctrination material. The U.S. Department of Justice issued a memorandum to the FBI instructing them to initiate investigations of any parent attending a local school board meeting who might be viewed as confrontational, intimidating or harassing.

Attorney General Merrick Garland’s daughter is Rebecca Garland. In 2018 Rebecca Garland married Xan Tanner [LINK]. Mr. Xan Tanner is the current co-founder of a controversial education service company called Panorama Education. [LINK and LINK] Panorama Education is the “social learning” resource material provider to school districts and teachers that teach Critical Race Theory.
Merrick Garland actually produced one sperm cell???.......lolol

What a weak sauce girliemanned fruitcake

Panorama is not pushing CRT materials..

Instead of discussing the actual reality of the subject all you dotards can do is bad mouth something you have no idea about just because of a fake news blog, you tools are fools.

It may not be his kid, who knows? Leftist "men" like being cuckolded.
Like Slick Willie?

1633529239608.png

CRT is hate.
The Democratic Party's power is dependent upon hate.
They are indoctrinating children in Progressive hate so that they will become brainwashed Left Wing crackpot voters when they become adults.
They are no different than the Nazi Party, Hamas and ISIS who teach children to hate.
The Democrat Party is on the dark side of humanity.
hamaschildrenaldadjaldj.jpg

mooglow said:
Instead of discussing the actual reality of the subject all you dotards can do is bad mouth something you have no idea about just because of a fake news blog, you tools are fools.

been in any schools lately dude? Do ya have kids that you actually speak to? LOLOL

been in any schools lately dude? Do ya have kids that you actually speak to? LOLOL
I have been in schools lately since I still have a child in school...How about you? I speak to all my kids and wives, yet that has not a damn thing to do with the thread. All you people want to do is ATTACK people, you have no care if the subject matter is an actual event or if it is true...

Let us dissect this lie...

PANORAMA FOR SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING​

Measure and understand social-emotional learning​

Panorama helps schools and districts support student and adult SEL with research-backed surveys and actionable data reports.

This is not CRT...Eventhough it was used as a reference for the ignorant by the blogger to try to convey guilt..

No where is the use of CRT mentioned nor is it part of the curriculum..

The fearmongering over CRT is nothing more than the usual reactionary right wing cucks clutching their pearls over dumb shit...

They did the same thing to rile up their base ahead of Obama's first mid-term....now you don't hear them say shit about "Obama's death panels" -- Obamacare is going to turn all of your kids gay, etc etc......

Even when the people who manufactured the CRT fake outrage campaign come out and admit that its bullshit....it doesn't matter...because conservatives want to pretend they are being oppressed sooooo bad...

tweet+for+Mason+paper.jpg

Cash is king!

Garland by ABUSING his law enforcement to go after parents who speak out against the CRT is actually violating their civil rights--now he has a monetary motive to do so. Where is our supreme court....

The fearmongering over CRT is nothing more than the usual reactionary right wing cucks clutching their pearls over dumb shit...

They did the same thing to rile up their base ahead of Obama's first mid-term....now you don't hear them say shit about "Obama's death panels" -- Obamacare is going to turn all of your kids gay, etc etc......

Even when the people who manufactured the CRT fake outrage campaign come out and admit that its bullshit....it doesn't matter...because conservatives want to pretend they are being oppressed sooooo bad...

View attachment 548198
So the opposition to CRT has been ramrodded by I guy who gets 20 retweets.

Got it. :auiqs.jpg:

Garland by ABUSING his law enforcement to go after parents who speak out against the CRT is actually violating their civil rights--now he has a monetary motive to do so. Where is our supreme court....

Garland should resign or be removed immediately. Thank God this radical thug never got on the Supreme Court.

I have been in schools lately since I still have a child in school...How about you? I speak to all my kids and wives, yet that has not a damn thing to do with the thread. All you people want to do is ATTACK people, you have no care if the subject matter is an actual event or if it is true...

amusing on so many levels.

Cash is king!

10% for the Big Guy. Modern democrat Party motto

Forum List

Back