The leader of the free world.

Not according the the 81 million who said he is.

The video says otherwise, before you embarrass yourself I am not a Pub or a Rumpist. Joe's cheese has slipped off his cracker and you guys need to replace him.

The vast majority of republicans are very low IQ

LOL...Republicans are the party of the rich, right? Yeah, all those low IQ rich folks who just happen to be successful.

Look, a greasy-haired, hippie professor can have a high IQ but have the wisdom of a grasshopper.

I understand you approve of what the Russians did for the Trumpybear by attacking his opponent unfairly in a way no American politician could, and loved it. That's what it means to be a Neo-GOP fascist these day. I bet you adored the MAGAMOB insurrection too.

Nowhere did I say I approved of anything of the sort. I pointed out the fact that governments all around the world ROUTINELY interfere in the politics of other nations to advance their own interests. The USA is certainly no saint in this regard so don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

And spare me your "insurrection" nonsense. Only a complete moron would believe that the most heavily armed demographic in world history attempted an insurrection on 1/6 without bringing any fucking guns. Jesus Christ....

Republican run states modified their election procedures because of Covid as well.

The report that laid bare Trumps use of the Russian interference in the 2016, especially where Russia released stolen emails from the DNC. I believe they claimed they "Loved" that part of the Russians attack on America. Only a corrupt piece of shit would brag about using that. But the Neo-GOP base is full of folks who accept that type of corruption these day. Dumbed Down Beyond Recognition.

You truly need to grow up.

Republican run states modified their election procedures because of Covid as well.

The report that laid bare Trumps use of the Russian interference in the 2016, especially where Russia released stolen emails from the DNC. I believe they claimed they "Loved" that part of the Russians attack on America. Only a corrupt piece of shit would brag about using that. But the Neo-GOP base is full of folks who accept that type of corruption these day. Dumbed Down Beyond Recognition.
With all due respect, Boo...despite YEARS of attempts to claim that it was Trump colluding with the Russians in the 2016...it's become obvious that the campaign that colluded with foreign actors to interfere in our election was ALWAYS the Clinton campaign!

I understand you approve of what the Russians did for the Trumpybear by attacking his opponent unfairly in a way no American politician could, and loved it. That's what it means to be a Neo-GOP fascist these day. I bet you adored the MAGAMOB insurrection too.
How was Hillary Clinton EVER attacked unfairly, Boo? Did she NOT run the State Department through servers she hid in her home? Did she not lie to Congressional investigators about turning over all things related to Benghazi? Did she not destroy the evidence of what she'd done?

Let's be honest here...the ONLY reason the Russians were able to damage Hillary Clinton was because they knew the truth about the sleazy things that the Clinton campaign and the DNC had done in that election!

Is it really? Trump should be a Democrat then.

Obviously, not all wealthy people are Republicans nor all poor people Democrats. The uber-wealthy tend to be Democrats because it makes them feel good, but doesn't affect their lavish lifestyle. What I would call the working wealthy, tend to be Republicans. The very poor and least productive are overwhelmingly Democrats. I guess you just don't understand the demographics.

Yeah let's look. Show us one.

How about nearly all of them with few exceptions. Most are nothing more than perpetual students who have never set foot in a world outside of academia.

Nowhere did I say I approved of anything of the sort.

Hahaha. My understanding of your approval comes from your ardent and emotional defense of the falsehoods and false narratives of the Neo-GOP.

Hahaha. My understanding of your approval comes from your ardent and emotional defense of the falsehoods and false narratives of the Neo-GOP.

Stop nitpicking my posts and address the entirety of the context.

Do you believe that governments around the world routinely interfere with the politics of other nations, yes or no?

Stop nitpicking my posts and address the entirety of the context.

Do you believe that governments around the world routinely interfere with the politics of other nations, yes or no?

There has never been a US Presidential Candidate who willingly accepted aid in an election from our adversary Russia.

Still not answering the question.
So what? That answer has nothing to do with the Trump Campaign's joyfulness and loving way they received the Propaganda aid from the Russians. Doesn't matter how many times Russia tried it before. They finally had a willing candidate in 2016.

Forum List

Back