The leader of the free world.

But ya'll got the whining, stomp yer feet part down pat. Cause you still only have wild allegations going on two years now. Nothing but whines.
At this point, Boo I could care less about the LAST election! We're not changing what happened. We're stuck with the drooling idiot that you on the left put in office. The only rational thing to do now is not allow the next election to be conducted like that one was. Joe Biden will most likely go down as one of the worst Presidents we've ever had...elected because Covid allowed Democrats to change the way that elections are run. We won't make that mistake again.

As for "whining"? We'll see who is whining come November. I don't think you're going to enjoy yourself. I'm pretty sure I will. But we'll see... :)

Me? Hardly. I certainly threw my share of rocks at your Orange Baboon-God (and still do) but I didn't get a hardon over mannerisms. Slow News Day. :badgrin:

Those aren't "mannerisms" kid, that is rock hard evidence that Joe isn't fit for duty".

Covid allowed Democrats to change the way that elections are run.

Republican run states modified their election procedures because of Covid as well.
Robert Mueller ring a bell?

The report that laid bare Trumps use of the Russian interference in the 2016, especially where Russia released stolen emails from the DNC. I believe they claimed they "Loved" that part of the Russians attack on America. Only a corrupt piece of shit would brag about using that. But the Neo-GOP base is full of folks who accept that type of corruption these day. Dumbed Down Beyond Recognition.

The report that laid bare Trumps use of the Russian interference in the 2016

LIAR.

nocollusion.png

Hahahaha

Stupid There is no crime called collusion.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November.

The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. ...,the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts

Trump is just an unpatriotic unAmerican authoritarian loving, corrupt, no good lying.......

Hahahaha

Stupid There is no crime called collusion.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November.

The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. ...,the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts

Trump is just an unpatriotic unAmerican authoritarian loving, corrupt, no good lying.......

Governments "interfere" in elections all over the planet. You think we don't do the same shit?

A "link between the Russian government and Trump campaign" is meaningless without context. The man was potentially (and eventually was) going to be the next leader of the USA. Of course high profile campaigns communicate with other state powers. This is nothing new.

Get some help for your TDS.

Governments "interfere" in elections all over the planet. You think we don't do the same shit?

A "link between the Russian government and Trump campaign" is meaningless without context. The man was potentially (and eventually was) going to be the next leader of the USA. Of course high profile campaigns communicate with other state powers. This is nothing new.

Get some help for your TDS.
I understand you approve of what the Russians did for the Trumpybear by attacking his opponent unfairly in a way no American politician could, and loved it. That's what it means to be a Neo-GOP fascist these day. I bet you adored the MAGAMOB insurrection too.

And yet he still whupped your asses and left you weeping copious bitch tears.

What does that say about you?

It doesn't say anything about us that didn't vote for him. It says an awful lot about those of you who did.

Imagine being the official White House shorthand stenographer!

I've seen old men in wheel chairs in retirement homes mumbling to the candy bar machine more coherently than that!

The candy machine had a mirror.

75 of those supposed 81 million aren't much more cognitively alert than he is.
Oh the irony of a Republican to say that after voting for trump.
The vast majority of republicans are very low IQ, believe there's a god and the annihilation if the democrats creates democracy yet democrats are crazy????
Don't make me vomit.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Oh the irony of a Republican to say that after voting for trump.
The vast majority of republicans are very low IQ, believe there's a god and the annihilation if the democrats creates democracy yet democrats are crazy????
Don't make me vomit.
If you don't want to vomit, don't look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back