The Latest Conservative Hot Take; Greta Thunberg Is Like Hitler

What we may end up having after capitalism destroys democracy will be every bit as bad as any communist nightmare you may have. Rich people are the worst scum ever. Quit worshiping them.

The topic is a mentally handicapped marxist. That I oppose marxism, with it's rich history of genocide, and totalitarian oppression, says NOTHING about my stance on our "rich people" in general, or our current crop of them.

Your comment seems to be an attempt at disflection.

Do you support marxism and their genocide and totalitarian oppression?

What we may end up having after capitalism destroys democracy will be every bit as bad as any communist nightmare you may have. Rich people are the worst scum ever. Quit worshiping them.
1633271824699.png

Careful now

Oh, and we know old Joe only has a buck fifty to his name

Blah, blah, blah.

"She's a hatefilled [sic] little marxist"...........................the Right is SO triggered!

Err, no. I'm completely calm and relaxed. I'm just discussing the topic.

Oh, I get it. You realize that my point was completely right, and you had to disagree, but you had NOTHING, so, you talk shit.

Got it.

The topic is a mentally handicapped marxist. That I oppose marxism, with it's rich history of genocide, and totalitarian oppression, says NOTHING about my stance on our "rich people" in general, or our current crop of them.

Your comment seems to be an attempt at disflection.

Do you support marxism and their genocide and totalitarian oppression?
If Marxism is simply the opposite of your bullshit them give me marxism and lots of it. These terms you use have very specific definitions and you look like a fool slapping the same label on everything you hate.

If Marxism is simply the opposite of your bullshit them give me marxism and lots of it. These terms you use have very specific definitions and you look like a fool slapping the same label on everything you hate.

Marxism is marxism, with it's rich history of genocide and totalitarian oppression.

Do you support it or not?

Most people, when asked if they support genocide and totalitarian oppression, can easily say no.

Just saying.

Marxism is marxism, with it's rich history of genocide and totalitarian oppression.

Do you support it or not?

Most people, when asked if they support genocide and totalitarian oppression, can easily say no.

Just saying.
You do not even know what Marxism is or if you do it does not matter to you that you continually misuse the term. Either way you sound like a fool.

You do not even know what Marxism is or if you do it does not matter to you that you continually misuse the term. Either way you sound like a fool.

Sounds like someone supports marxism, (ie you) but is afraid to admit it. Because you know that it is an ideology soaked in an ocean of blood.

You are right to be ashamed of your beliefs.

On this very thread we have a host of piss smelling old racist ***** moaning about a teenage girl. They dont have an original thought between them but haul a host of approved right wing stances around with them.

Guys, you are not her target market. She is speaking to people who are concerned about their planet and not their wallet. You should get down on your knees and thank her for the trouble she takes. (nurse will help you get up afterward)

Man Made Climate Change is a very weak hypothesis, it is not "settled science"
The Left has brainwashed the youth with their Climate Change pseudo science.
There is a long history of extremist brainwashing children.
Hitler, Mao and Stalin did it because it empowered them
Climate Change is a political tool of fear.
Notice that the Climate Apocalypse Cultists like AOC believe that world will end in 12 years......unless we give her $3.5 trillion.
The Greedy Corrupt Democrat is using climate change feeeeaaaarrrrr as a tool to loot the taxpayers.
In the end it is always about power and money for the Progressive Cult Crackpots.

On this very thread we have a host of piss smelling old racist ***** moaning about a teenage girl. They dont have an original thought between them but haul a host of approved right wing stances around with them.

Guys, you are not her target market. She is speaking to people who are concerned about their planet and not their wallet. You should get down on your knees and thank her for the trouble she takes. (nurse will help you get up afterward)
Easy not to care about money when mommy and daddy buy you a sail boat

Sounds like someone supports marxism, (ie you) but is afraid to admit it. Because you know that it is an ideology soaked in an ocean of blood.

You are right to be ashamed of your beliefs.
If I believed Marxism was the answer to any problem we have I would not be ashamed to talk about it at all. Confronting the power of wealth is not marxism, it's the American way.

LOL!!! We are talking reality about a public WHITE lefty figure and all you have to say in defense is to cry WACISM, like a retarded child?

Dude.

1633274555996.png

If I believed Marxism was the answer to any problem we have I would not be ashamed to talk about it at all. Confronting the power of wealth is not marxism, it's the American way.

So you claim.

But Greta is a marxist. That is the way she was raised and indoctrinated by her leftard parents.

And she si the topic so way do you want to change the topic from her, and her marxism to an attack on rich people?

Do you see how this looks to any reasonable observer?

Yes, imagine if this little girl had enough power—the horrible things she would do to people. Like give them good-paying green-energy jobs, reduce the amount of deadly particulate matter in the air they breathe, invest heavily in a renewable energy economy, take on the worst excesses of the fossil fuel industry, and—worst of all—sharply reduce greenhouse-gas emissions in order to secure a sustainable future for her generation and generations to come. Horrors!

Where are the adults, indeed? Because they sure as shit aren’t on BlazeTV, now are they?

Greta. Does she do movies... ?

Time is now a thoroughly woke publication.

Its founder would be mortified if he knew what it has become.

Nevertheless, I subscribed to it a few months ago because they offered it for a year at $15.

I, of course, skim it and then toss it into the wastebasket, but occasionally there may be an article that interests me.

The cover showing that silly little girl is an indication of the depths to which American journalism has sunk.

Forum List

Back