The last time...

I HAVE asthma, doofus. And I cook on my gas stove about twice a day. And no, my asthma is not particularly aggravated by it at all.
BothWings said:
Doctors already get kickbacks from Big Pharma for pushing free meds on you right in the office. Many of these meds are not particularly good or helpful and some are even harmful. Not all doctors do this, but an overwhelming number of them do. Just how deep IS your head buried in the sand, anyway? It seems to be even worse than imagined. Do you really that as "experts", scientists and doctors don't tell the public what big business wants them to hear...in return for kickbacks? Are you that dense?​
Well, that's funny. I hear people complain about such stuff every day. Your head is buried so deep one day you're going to suddenly wake up with your head in Beijing and your ass in Washington, just like the politicians pushing this stuff and trying to convince us that it's not happening.​

Not sure why your post is not quoting properly. Response below

So do you have any evidence refuting the "robust body of research... pointing to the connection between pediatric asthma and natural gas stove use"? Or, perhaps, to your claim these multiple study's conclusions are driven entirely by kickbacks?

BothWings said:
Doctors already get kickbacks from Big Pharma for pushing free meds on you right in the office. Many of these meds are not particularly good or helpful and some are even harmful. Not all doctors do this, but an overwhelming number of them do. Just how deep IS your head buried in the sand, anyway? It seems to be even worse than imagined. Do you really that as "experts", scientists and doctors don't tell the public what big business wants them to hear...in return for kickbacks? Are you that dense?​
Well, that's funny. I hear people complain about such stuff every day. Your head is buried so deep one day you're going to suddenly wake up with your head in Beijing and your ass in Washington, just like the politicians pushing this stuff and trying to convince us that it's not happening.​

Not sure why your post is not quoting properly. Response below

So do you have any evidence refuting the "robust body of research... pointing to the connection between pediatric asthma and natural gas stove use"? Or, perhaps, to your claim these multiple study's conclusions are driven entirely by kickbacks?

I always believe what ordinary people report over what people thousands of miles away who are joined at the hip with politicians and CEOs say. My son also has asthma and it doesn't become aggravated when we cook. Studies and reports that you hear should be taken with a grain of salt especially when they are being cited only to implement things that will directly affect the economy.

It's like the sudden claims that the vaccine is responsible for people dropping dead everywhere. If I personally know 100 people and each one of those hundred people knows a hundred people who knows 100 people and so on and absolutely no one is talking about anybody dropping dead, how true do you think this fear-mongering about the vaccine really is? It's the same thing with all the people who claimed you had to get the vaccine or you were going to die of covid and get everyone else sick it's all people jumping up every little piece of evidence they can to fit their narrative. That's mostly what happens in the media these days. Mostly just random bits of "evidence" used to get people to change their habits which ultimately benefits big business and a big government working together.

Last edited:
I always believe with ordinary people report over what people thousands of miles away who are joined at the hip with politicians and CEOs say. My son also has asthma and it doesn't become aggravated when we cook. Studies and reports that you hear should be taken with a grain of salt especially when they are being cited only to implement things that will directly affect the economy.
This will have less economic impact than the mandate for cataytic converters. I will take the conclusions of multiple published studies over your personal situtations, though I know how much weight we all give our own experiences.

Last edited:
This will have less effect than the mandate for cataytic converters.
What it amounts to is government taking away our choices in order to increase profits for someone somewhere. And you are making excuses for it and enabling it. Eventually there likely won't be many choices left because people like you support this shit.

What it amounts to is government taking away our choices in order to increase profits for someone somewhere. And you are making excuses for it and enabling it. Eventually there likely won't be many choices left because people like you support this shit.
You really believe that is a reasonable conclusion? On the grand scale of things, how much money do you think you're talking about?

You really believe that is a reasonable conclusion? On the grand scale of things, how much money do you think you're talking about?

Energy is at the top of the pyramid of industries that effect the world's economy, are you fucking kidding me. You know what you're a hopeless fucking moron don't talk to me.

Energy is at the top of the pyramid of industries that effect the world's economy, are you fucking kidding me. You know what you're a hopeless fucking moron don't talk to me.
I thought your claim was that this was being done to make certain people rich.

Yes, the northern tip of Greenland.

Most of what you post is just referencing ib regard to Greenland localized weather. Are you going to break out the Norsk Tales for further proof.

A continent specific ice age is "localized weather."

Just local weather caused it.

Thanks, MORON....

From USM Rules and Guidelines

• Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box or alter the member names in "link-back" text.
You chopped out the words "Climate-wise" and then criticised me for not having said "climate".

You fucking ignorant ASSHOLE.
A normal person might apologize.

Sure, name one scietific organization which will back that opinion.

I'll wait.
I've given the Heritage Foundation who has climate scientists who speak, but let me ask you a bit differently, can you name a scientific organization that isn't funded by the tax payer that backs you?

That's not the "Cliff notes".. that' just a long No Content 'No'/denial you STUPID POS.
There is Huge evidence we cause it posted here EVERY Day.

Every scientific Org in the world that is relevant to it agrees. See my above.
You F****** street person little Dope-Thug.
`
only tax funded organizations you mean.

What is Low/No IQ BackAgain even doing in this Section? Tolling "libtards."
He has posted ZERO on topic content.
(Look at the last few Pages/Months)
A Cursing little ONE LINE Thug wandering the board.

About 615,000,000 results (0.30 seconds)
Search Results
Web results

How We Know Today's Climate Change Is Not Natural
https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2017/04/.../how-we-know-climate-change-is-not-natural/Apr 4, 2017 - Last week, the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology, chaired by climate contrarian Lamar Smith, R-Texas, held a hearing on ...

How do we know global warming is not a natural cycle? | Climate ...
www.climatecentral.org/library/faqs/how_do_we_know_it_is_not_a_natural_cycleNov 7, 2009 - Answer. If the Earth's temperature had been steady for millions of years and only started rising in the past half century or so, the answer would ...

How do we know? - Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of ...
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. ...Not only was 2016 the warmest year on record, but eight of the 12 months that make up .... the Earth's natural greenhouse effect and suggested that slight changes in the ...

Human fingerprints on climate change rule out natural cycles
https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-natural-cycle.htmHowever, internal forces do not cause climate change. ... and oceanic emissions of CO2 and know that they are small compared to anthropogenic emissions, but ...
[.....]
How Do We Know Humans Are Causing Climate Change? | Climate ...
https://www.climaterealityproject.org/.../how-do-we-know-humans-are-causing-climat...Feb 1, 2019 - Yes, we know humans are responsible for the climate changewe see ... as if we're wrapping another, not-so-natural blanket around the Earth.

Global warming isn't just a natural cycle » Yale Climate Connections
https://www.yaleclimateconnections.org/.../global-warming-isnt-just-a-natural-cycle/Sep 18, 2018 - Here's how we know that. ... Global warming isn't just anatural cycle. By Sara Peach on Sep ... The earth's temperature changesnaturally over time. Variations ... Earth's warming: How scientists know it'snot the sun. From Yale ...

How Do We Know that Humans Are the Major Cause of Global ...
https://www.ucsusa.org/global-warming/science.../human-contribution-to-gw-faq.htmlJump to Natural and human factors that influence the climate (known as ...- Natural climate drivers include the energy ... in snow and ice cover thatchange how much ... if it were not for these human-made and natural tiny particles.

[.....]
`
it's hilarious you think there is something in those links that support your position, but there ain't. oops.

The amount of wind and solar we have is not under our control.

Todd, you're asking stupid questions. We need to replace all fossil fuel power with non-emitting technologies. You know that. Everyone you're asking knows that. Who are you trying to impress with crap like that?
the only one myself or any other person knows of is nuclear. hmmmmmm are you saying you don't know it take emissions to create your sun and wind material? I presume you don't because you keep parroting that same nonsense over and over again.

Last edited:
A continent specific ice age is "localized weather."

Just local weather caused it.

Thanks, MORON....
You claim that North America entered an ice age and Greenland melted at same time.

You have not shown when that happened.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back