The last time...

A lot more.

Plus newer technology.

Your point is still that we should wreck our climate.
The boffins reckon that total emissions have to reduce by 55% by 2030. If every car was suddenly electric by 2030 and production was carbon neutral, which is impossible, global emissions would only reduce by 15% to 20%. And as this fools errand plays out, they reckon they're be 2 billion cars in the world by 2035, pushing efforts away from this 55% target.

I suggest people should just start moving to higher ground, especially all the Left Wing politicians that bought seaside mansions.

But at least some are getting rich off this co2 palaver and the public get taxed. Makes you wonder what the co2 effort is actually really about 🤔

The boffins reckon that total emissions have to reduce by 55% by 2030. If every car was suddenly electric by 2030 and production was carbon neutral, which is impossible, global emissions would only reduce by 15% to 20%. And as this fools errand plays out, they reckon they're be 2 billion cars in the world by 2035, pushing efforts away from this 55% target.

I suggest people should just start moving to higher ground, especially all the Left Wing politicians that bought seaside mansions.

But at least some are getting rich off this co2 palaver
Who is getting rich? Has no one gotten rich from fossil fuels?
and the public get taxed.
When did the tax codes last change Whizzo?
Makes you wonder what the co2 effort is actually really about
It's about reducing CO2 emissions. Did you actually miss that point? There are a thousand easier ways to get rich than telling massive lies to the world of which tens of thousands of brilliant scientists would be fully aware and held in check only by the promise of more research. Are you fucking kidding me? Get REAL.

People should start moving to higher ground. And what makes you think EVs are the only measure being pursued? Have you forgotten about wind turbines and solar panels?

which, according to the ACTUAL DATA, do PRECISELY NOTHING
Can you source an actual scientific organization which will back your political opinion?

If not, why?

Can you source an actual scientific organization which will back your political opinion?

If not, why?

LMFAO!!!

Thermometer outside says 80F

Otto won't accept that. There MUST be a taxpayer funded conflicted liar there to "certify" it for you...

PARROTING is a disease...

LMFAO!!!

Otto won't accept that. There MUST be a taxpayer funded conflicted liar there to "certify" it for you...

Weather? You're citing your backyard weather for global climate.

Seriously fuckup.

Weather? You're citing your backyard weather for global climate.

Seriously fuckup.

LOL!!!

You refuse the DATA..

The highly correlated DATA from satellites and balloons shows precisely NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2.

Theory REJECTED

LOL!!!

You refuse the DATA..

The highly correlated DATA from satellites and balloons shows precisely NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2.

Theory REJECTED
Sure, post you evidence which would refute this.

Climate Change: Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide

NOAA_NASA_Temp_Data.png

And you so want to be taken seriously.

LOL!!!

Still waiting for one of you BEAKED BIRDBRAINS to explain how Co2 melted North America and thawed Greenland at the same time....

Anyone who PARROTS is not a serious person, because a PARROT forfeits the human right to THINK....

When did the tax codes last change Whizzo?

It's about reducing CO2 emissions. Did you actually miss that point? There are a thousand easier ways to get rich than telling massive lies to the world of which tens of thousands of brilliant scientists would be fully aware and held in check only by the promise of more research. Are you fucking kidding me? Get REAL.

People should start moving to higher ground. And what makes you think EVs are the only measure being pursued? Have you forgotten about wind turbines and solar panels?

Providing the reliable energy needed for a modern economy, I hope they got rich.

There are a thousand easier ways to get rich than telling massive lies to the world

Money for nothin', chicks for free.

LMFAO!!!

So you cannot name a single scientific organization or even an individual scientist who agrees with you. I don't know what that says to you but I'm pretty sure I know what it says to all of us.

Providing the reliable energy needed for a modern economy, I hope they got rich.
Then why shouldn't people get rich providing nom-emitting energy?
There are a thousand easier ways to get rich than telling massive lies to the world

Money for nothin', chicks for free.
Do you believe all those scientists are lying Todd?

Forum List

Back