The last time...

Then why shouldn't people get rich providing nom-emitting energy?

Do you believe all those scientists are lying Todd?

Then why shouldn't people get rich providing nom-emitting energy?

If they could provide cheap, reliable energy that didn't require subsidies, they would.

Do you believe all those scientists are lying Todd?

Of course not. Skeptics don't get published, don't get grants, people are afraid to speak up.

name a single scientific organization

The PARROT insists, data does not matter, truth does not matter, the complete inability to explain

How did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

does not matter, the ONLY THING that matters to science invalid left wing beaked BIRDBRAINS is PARROTING...

Cute And Sweet Parrot Pictures - 25dip

Does that PARROTING explain how Co2 melted North America and froze Greenland at the same time?

Jeopardy! music still playing...
Okay, when do you claim this happened?

Okay, when do you claim this happened?

Documented over and over. ALL of these

past 2 million years
past 1 million years
past 20k years

ALL

North America 1 million years ago

R.a8474cdb86a82b1ed7132582743fa701

Documented over and over. ALL of these

past 2 million years
past 1 million years
past 20k years

ALL

North America 1 million years ago

R.a8474cdb86a82b1ed7132582743fa701
Doesn't prove your assertion.

Source your material for that.

Doesn't prove your assertion.

Source your material for that.

LOL!!!

What dug out the Great Lakes, genius???

Simply put, the Great Lakes were created by glaciers. About 18,000 years ago, the Laurentide glacier covered most of Canada and the Northern U.S. As the glacier moved, it flattened mountains and carved valleys. It's estimated that the glacier was nearly 2.5 miles thick.

LOL!!!

What dug out the Great Lakes, genius???

Simply put, the Great Lakes were created by glaciers. About 18,000 years ago, the Laurentide glacier covered most of Canada and the Northern U.S. As the glacier moved, it flattened mountains and carved valleys. It's estimated that the glacier was nearly 2.5 miles thick.
Everyone knows about the Ice Age idiot. You have to show Greenland melted at same time.

Everyone knows about the Ice Age idiot. You have to show Greenland melted at same time.

LOL!!!

You did not two posts ago.

Greenland actually FROZE while North America melted....

Northern tip of Greenland completely green 2 million years ago

Center of Greenland went from forest to ice age between 400k and 800k years ago....

And then there were the Vikings, who farmed on Greenland until the 1400s, when they were frozen out. When the Vikings first found Greenland, the ice age was stuck on the mountains at the northern edge of the southern tip of Greenland. That is why the Vikings called it

GREEN land

because up to those mountains, it was ALL GREEN....

Greenland FROZE while North America thawed at the SAME TIME, how did Co2 do both??

LOL!!!

Hilarious marty

BTW CA announced no new ICE sold after 2035. How does not being able to buy a new gas stove affect your freedom? Will you not be able to cook and an electric stove?

Conservative speakers have issues with telling lies is a concern? Parents who threaten violence need to be removed and possibly charged with threat making. protest has long been a fact in our country you should research it's history. Storming our Capital over an election loss to install the loser is another thing altogether.

I like that in blue states.

Really just abortion? Not CRT and our history? Banning books about Ruby Bridges and Anne Frank? Banning talk about gays and using government to retaliate against companies should as Disney?

Because maybe I like cooking on a gas stove and it's cheaper for me to use (which it is). How is most electricity produced other than by fossil fuels, dimwit?? Fuck you and your control and censorship. Now that New York has supposedly banned gas stoves, how many people do you think will consider it the last straw and leave that state? Thousands, I bet. I left New York 15 years ago under the same pretense of "the last straw". Done with that regime. DONE. And I'm sure many more will be as the bullshit goes on.

Because maybe I like cooking on a gas stove and it's cheaper for me to use (which it is). How is most electricity produced other than by fossil fuels, dimwit?? Fuck you and your control and censorship. Now that New York has supposedly banned gas stoves, how many people do you think will consider it the last straw and leave that state? Thousands, I bet. I left New York 15 years ago under the same pretense of "the last straw". Done with that regime. DONE. And I'm sure many more will be as the bullshit goes on.
You realize the restriction is only on new construction.

You realize the restriction is only on new construction.
Of course. They want to control us for a LONG TIME to come. You're being cut off from choices. And of course they'll try to force you out of your gas contract and force you to buy an electric stove eventually. And if they don't force you to buy an electric one they'll GIVE you one, still bought with your own money or money made from government peddled weed.

LOL!!!

You did not two posts ago.

Greenland actually FROZE while North America melted....

Northern tip of Greenland completely green 2 million years ago

Center of Greenland went from forest to ice age between 400k and 800k years ago....

And then there were the Vikings, who farmed on Greenland until the 1400s, when they were frozen out. When the Vikings first found Greenland, the ice age was stuck on the mountains at the northern edge of the southern tip of Greenland. That is why the Vikings called it

GREEN land

because up to those mountains, it was ALL GREEN....

Greenland FROZE while North America thawed at the SAME TIME, how did Co2 do both??

LOL!!!
So, localized weather 2 million years ago nullifies human caused warming now.

Hilarious fuckup

So, localized weather 2 million years ago nullifies human caused warming now.

Hilarious fuckup

"localized weather" = One continent entered ICE AGE and is now fully covered with ice, the other one melted 5 million + cubic miles of ice and is now out of ice age...

LOCALIZED WEATHER

LMFAO!!!

"localized weather" = One continent entered ICE AGE and is now fully covered with ice, the other one melted 5 million + cubic miles of ice and is now out of ice age...

LOCALIZED WEATHER

LMFAO!!!
Yes, the northern tip of Greenland.

Most of what you post is just referencing ib regard to Greenland localized weather. Are you going to break out the Norsk Tales for further proof.

Of course. They want to control us for a LONG TIME to come. You're being cut off from choices. And of course they'll try to force you out of your gas contract and force you to buy an electric stove eventually. And if they don't force you to buy an electric one they'll GIVE you one, still bought with your own money or money made from government peddled weed.
A threat to children with ashthma is being addressed. This is no different than lead paint, dangerous toys, cribs that suffocate and all the rest.

A threat to children with asthma is being addressed. This is no different than lead paint, dangerous toys, cribs that suffocate and all the rest.

Exactly. Just another abstract reason drawn up in a heartbeat to support an agenda. Soooo many other things far more threatening to kids with asthma but now we have to make it about the stoves because they want to implement electric stoves which are more expensive to run than gas because there's a lot more processing with electricity production than gas production. And you PAY for it. And just to add insult to injury, they will find a few ways to add surcharges and "delivery fees" on top of it which are totally bogus. Big government Democrats and big business executives are teaming up to fucking slaughter us financially and socially and the people who see it are demonized, persecuted and dismissed by the media paid for by....you ought to see by now....Big Business and Big Government. Bada bing, Bada boom. $Ka-CHING!$

Exactly. Just another abstract reason drawn up in a heartbeat to support an agenda. Soooo many other things far more threatening to kids with asthma but now we have to make it about the stoves because they want to implement electric stoves which are more expensive to run than gas because there's a lot more processing with electricity production than gas production. And you PAY for it. And just to add insult to injury, they will find a few ways to add surcharges and "delivery fees" on top of it which are totally bogus. Big government Democrats and big business executives are teaming up to fucking slaughter us financially and socially and the people who see it are demonized, persecuted and dismissed by the media paid for by....you ought to see by now....Big Business and Big Government. Bada bing, Bada boom. $Ka-CHING!$
An agenda? You don't think regularly burning a fire in your house might present a threat to children with asthma?

So you think the doctors and scientists who discovered this are looking to get rich from electric stove sales. Do you think the government is going to solve the debt crisis with the sales taxes? Does any of that actually seem reasonable to you?

I hope not. Cause it doesn't seem reasonable to anyoneo else.

Bada-bing, bada-BOOM.

An agenda? You don't think regularly burning a fire in your house might present a threat to children with asthma?

I HAVE asthma, doofus. And I cook on my gas stove about twice a day. And no, my asthma is not particularly aggravated by it at all.

[/QUOTE] So you think the doctors and scientists who discovered this are looking to get rich from electric stove sales. Do you think the government is going to solve the debt crisis with the sales taxes? Does any of that actually seem reasonable to you? [/QUOTE]

Doctors already get kickbacks from Big Pharma for pushing free meds on you right in the office. Many of these meds are not particularly good or helpful and some are even harmful. Not all doctors do this, but an overwhelming number of them do. Just how deep IS your head buried in the sand, anyway? It seems to be even worse than imagined. Do you really that as "experts", scientists and doctors don't tell the public what big business wants them to hear...in return for kickbacks? Are you that dense?

[/QUOTE]I hope not. Cause it doesn't seem reasonable to anyoneo else.[/QUOTE]
Well, that's funny. I hear people complain about such stuff every day. Your head is buried so deep one day you're going to suddenly wake up with your head in Beijing and your ass in Washington, just like the politicians pushing this stuff and trying to convince us that it's not happening.

Bada-bing, bada-BOOM, right back at ya.

Forum List

Back