The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world...

Here's how shit works:

PROGS exploit COVID so the wealthy become FAR more wealthy and the population controlled. This is a business takeover among other things, PROGS enjoy monopolies and resources controlled under a very few. Turns out the Govt. making these decisions were all PROG (leftist elite and govt.) NOT TRUMP, take a GOVT. class for starts. The spoils go to PROGs. You have to remember common PROGS are fools, on one hand they complain about costs & wages and Republicans COMPLETELY missing the point the enemy they claim are their own.

PROGS are bent over for China. PROGS earn billions off selling their souls and Americans off to China, it's a FACT. This and the goal for one-world order Communism is why it was so important for PROGS to steal the election, because Trump was a direct enemy toward their goals, clearly, only the mind of a child can deny this. Again PROGS are fools, on one hand they complain about costs & wages and Republicans COMPLETELY missing the point the enemy they claim are their own.

PROGS want entitlements & believe OTHERS should pay for everyone's problems, including illegals of course, for votes & because PROGS are lazy. They desire lots of regulations and most of all they believe it's the govt. responsibility to attend their every need. Again PROGS are fools, on one hand they complain about costs & wages and Republicans COMPLETELY missing the point the enemy they claim are themselves.

Look no further than PROG flagship State California. Everyone is leaving because they built a pile of shit, the shift is for the elimination of the middle class. Look at All PROG cities today, we're supposed to believe Demonicrats are anything more than evil fucks? Again PROGS are fools, they serve to complain of the bed they've made, which makes them cowards and liars too.
Progs,progs,progs,red,red,program,,,, its all you see. Trump Trump Trump ran up a few trillion dollar bill. He and his buddies got millions and billions for nothing while you got 1200 dollars and still owe the same as the ones who got millions and billions. Get it through your thick skull

Trump lost money on his POTUS. That's what happens when PROGS are convinced they shouldn't spend a dollar on his ventures and shut them down too under COVID. Compare and contrast to Obama who is worth 45 million without producing anything.

Not saying republicans aren't corrupt, many are. Difference is CONSERVATIVES believe in country, tradition, core values, personal responsibility and nature, while PROGS believe in communism and support those with what are clear bad intentions. They just voted our first puppet into the White House under 24/7 propaganda, who controls that shit, conservatives or PROGS?

If it smells like a rat it's a rat.
Your hilarious. We now owe trillions of dollars and what did you get out of it? Pretty fucking simple question

Oh I get it, deficits. Sure, Trump was supposed to balance the budget, especially under COVID, you so smart.

Didn't do a thing for me less perhaps wealth. I don't need the money. I understand how to turn common losses to wins, you know, one man's loss another man's.........I don't use it often, again I don't need the money.

Why are you so concerned about deficits when we have Communism on our doorstep? To me it's like complaining of dust while the house is clearly infested by black widows.
Because I was taught if you don't have the fucking money you do not need it. That use to be a conservative value. Covid world has not been bad to me I bought two boats this summer and out fitted them for trolling. Both boats payed for themselves in one season. No complaints here except I bought another boat for my best friend since 11 to run next season and he got his captains license. All looked good till his wife came up with cancer. Hope fully he is there this summer. Otherwise ya don't know any one with a captains license and a guides license do you?

:abgg2q.jpg: I don't, but I can ask my son if he's interested (ha!), he's been a commercial fisherman for many years.

Blah blah. Ain't asking for his money but the billionairs just took yours fool. Billions and millions were put in pockets with out being earned you got 1200 they got millions and billions and you both owe the same do you understand this or are you just a fucking rock.

Where did they get these millions and billions from?
Government guarantee loans. PPE loans. The government in otherords us taxpayers pay the loans back and the businesses don't. They took the loans and did stock buybacks with them instead of investing in infrastructure or employees like they were supposed to. Same thing the banks did with their bailout. Oh ya the banks get to collect all the fees on those loans.

Here's how shit works:

PROGS exploit COVID so the wealthy become FAR more wealthy and the population controlled. This is a business takeover among other things, PROGS enjoy monopolies and resources controlled under a very few. Turns out the Govt. making these decisions were all PROG (leftist elite and govt.) NOT TRUMP, take a GOVT. class for starts. The spoils go to PROGs. You have to remember common PROGS are fools, on one hand they complain about costs & wages and Republicans COMPLETELY missing the point the enemy they claim are their own.

PROGS are bent over for China. PROGS earn billions off selling their souls and Americans off to China, it's a FACT. This and the goal for one-world order Communism is why it was so important for PROGS to steal the election, because Trump was a direct enemy toward their goals, clearly, only the mind of a child can deny this. Again PROGS are fools, on one hand they complain about costs & wages and Republicans COMPLETELY missing the point the enemy they claim are their own.

PROGS want entitlements & believe OTHERS should pay for everyone's problems, including illegals of course, for votes & because PROGS are lazy. They desire lots of regulations and most of all they believe it's the govt. responsibility to attend their every need. Again PROGS are fools, on one hand they complain about costs & wages and Republicans COMPLETELY missing the point the enemy they claim are themselves.

Look no further than PROG flagship State California. Everyone is leaving because they built a pile of shit, the shift is for the elimination of the middle class. Look at All PROG cities today, we're supposed to believe Demonicrats are anything more than evil fucks? Again PROGS are fools, they serve to complain of the bed they've made, which makes them cowards and liars too.
Progs,progs,progs,red,red,program,,,, its all you see. Trump Trump Trump ran up a few trillion dollar bill. He and his buddies got millions and billions for nothing while you got 1200 dollars and still owe the same as the ones who got millions and billions. Get it through your thick skull

Trump lost money on his POTUS. That's what happens when PROGS are convinced they shouldn't spend a dollar on his ventures and shut them down too under COVID. Compare and contrast to Obama who is worth 45 million without producing anything.

Not saying republicans aren't corrupt, many are. Difference is CONSERVATIVES believe in country, tradition, core values, personal responsibility and nature, while PROGS believe in communism and support those with what are clear bad intentions. They just voted our first puppet into the White House under 24/7 propaganda, who controls that shit, conservatives or PROGS?

If it smells like a rat it's a rat.
Your hilarious. We now owe trillions of dollars and what did you get out of it? Pretty fucking simple question

Oh I get it, deficits. Sure, Trump was supposed to balance the budget, especially under COVID, you so smart.

Didn't do a thing for me less perhaps wealth. I don't need the money. I understand how to turn common losses to wins, you know, one man's loss another man's.........I don't use it often, again I don't need the money.

Why are you so concerned about deficits when we have Communism on our doorstep? To me it's like complaining of dust while the house is clearly infested by black widows.
Because I was taught if you don't have the fucking money you do not need it. That use to be a conservative value. Covid world has not been bad to me I bought two boats this summer and out fitted them for trolling. Both boats payed for themselves in one season. No complaints here except I bought another boat for my best friend since 11 to run next season and he got his captains license. All looked good till his wife came up with cancer. Hope fully he is there this summer. Otherwise ya don't know any one with a captains license and a guides license do you?

:abgg2q.jpg: I don't, but I can ask my son if he's interested (ha!), he's been a commercial fisherman for many years.
He would very likely know and likely possess both him self.

Imho, Trump has proven he is the most successful con man in recorded history.

Who did he con and what did he con us about?

He didn't con Cleveland out of being a con, is what he means. PROG-think talked him into believing it, and Trump failed to talk him out of it. You're asking Cleveland to produce something that doesn't exist.

Remember, the intangible is what matters most to PROGS, they have big feelings that interferes with their senses. It's one reason they talk so much with nothing behind it.

Wrong. It was Reagan that let corporations move those jobs to China, because Japan was making products cheaper. He then opened us up to the Japanese auto industry. Which is the exact time the rust belt started rusting. And those stupid mother fuckers still blame Clinton for it. I have no sympathy for any of those people on the I-80 corridor. They voted for the Gipper, and Bush and Trump. As far as I’m concerned they can eat shit and die.

What do you mean by "let?" Did we live under a dictatorship at the time? A President doesn't "let" anybody do anything. We are a free country and businesses could always do as they pleased. Clinton wasn't to blame and neither was Reagan for our auto decline. The UAW was to blame. Making crap cars while making superior money and benefits. The American consumer finally figured out for the same money, they could get a much better and dependable automobile.

My last American made car was indeed my last American made car. After 30,000 miles, my mechanic drove it more than I did. On his advice, I finally bought a Toyota. I've owned three of them since. Not one ever seen a tow truck, never responsible for me being late for work or having to take off a day from work. I bought my most recent Camry a little over a year ago. 7 year bumper to bumper warranty or 107,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Illegal employers are definitely a problem

Wrong. It is THE problem
We should hang every one of them in public

Not a chance. We barely acknowledge that it's an issue...

Right. Employers are the only problem. Sanctuary cities and states aren't the problem. Giving illegals drivers licenses so they can get to these jobs illegally is not the problem. Allowing their kids to go to our schools isn't the problem. Democrat Mayors warning these businesses and illegals of ICE raids is not the problem. The employers are the problem.

Government guarantee loans. PPE loans. The government in otherords us taxpayers pay the loans back and the businesses don't. They took the loans and did stock buybacks with them instead of investing in infrastructure or employees like they were supposed to. Same thing the banks did with their bailout. Oh ya the banks get to collect all the fees on those loans.

If it's a loan, of course they pay it back. We don't pay that back.

A non-violent revolution. Can’t you read?

And WTF is a non-violent revolution? Who is going to start this non-violent revolution, you?
When Russia fell it was pretty non violent. Tanks went into the square and not a shot was fired artillery wise any way. This is the only example we have of a nuclear nation falling. We were probably lucky nukes did not fly. Think we will be that lucky the next time one falls?

If it's a loan, of course they pay it back. We don't pay that back.
Thats what you would think huh! Thats the thing it ain't no fucking loan. That's just what they called it

When Russia fell it was pretty non violent. Tanks went into the square and not a shot was fired artillery wise any way. This is the only example we have of a nuclear nation falling. We were probably lucky nukes did not fly. Think we will be that lucky the next time one falls?

Nukes? How did that get in this conversation? We're not falling, in fact considering the situation, we're not doing too badly at all. This time next year it's likely this virus will be behind us, and we will flourish once again unless the Republicans don't hold the Senate. If we do lose the Senate, correct, this country is going right down the toilet.

We don't have a problem with inequality when it isn't so damn great. See the 1950s period or any other modern country ugh a r r g g h h h
California's proposed budget for 2020-21 was $222.2 billion.
Jeff Bezos's net worth is around $186 billion.
Some devout believers are asking which greedy individual will become the world's first trillionaire$

Ebudget

Jeff Bezos - Wikipedia

We are way passed the time for a revolution. The vast inequalities need addressing now. I’m not calling for violence. A non-violent revolution needs to get underway.
One of the most effective non-violent tool is currently illegal in the US:

FLASHBACK: America’s Last General Strike Was In Oakland In 1946

"Other than building up the activist momentum to actually carry out the strike, there are also legal and logistical issues with general strikes.

"Under the anti-labor Taft-Hartley Act, 'a general strike in support of other workers is illegal,' making general strikes effectively barred. In addition to these possible legal hurdles, organizing a general strike would require collective action that is difficult under current organizing rules."

Forum List

Back