The Lancet RETRACTS Its Hydroxchloroquine Study

Liberals here have never tired of citing the Lancet study on hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which reported a high failure rate as a treatment for COVID-19 and which led the WHO to halt its trials of the drug, even though scholars warned that the study was badly flawed because it only considered inpatient use/advanced-stage use of HCQ. Well, anyway, the Lancet has now retracted the study!

The whole story shows how politicized the Medical Field is nowadays.

You have doctors prescribing dangerous hormones to little boys who say "I am a girl".

You have doctors hiding the link between Abortion and Breast Cancer.

You have doctors reclassifying sodomy as "Normative" and no longer an illness or a perversion, due to PC.

You have doctors diagnosing little boys as "ADHD" and/or "autistic", so they can keep them loaded on Ritalin and make them easier to deal with by the teachers unions.

Most of the medical fields are really not politicized, but this one is for good reason.

Laura Ingraham was the first to report on this drug having positive results with Covid. Trump picked up on that and promoted it's usage along with her. Hydroxychoroquine then became the Trump drug.

Whether it works or not is irrelevant. It's the idea that nobody on the left will allow the President to take any credit for promoting it's success. While it does not work on everybody that takes it, and has some minor side effects on some people, it the drug had 100% effective rate, the Democrats would still be against it.

Trump promoted the drug--Democrats politicized it.

It served it's purpose...now they can 'retract' and it will be down the memory hole.

Do you mean like Mexico will pay for the wall? Do you mean like that?
Kinda like that...except there were an even larger number of dupes this time.

More people duped by tRump? Nah, me thinks the curtain has been pulled back on that one. The cult members don't care but others eyes have been opened.

Liberals eyes haven't been opened to anything. The morons still believe hydroxychloroquine is dangerous because their handlers told them so, despite OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary.

No, most people (left, right or center) will listen to their Dr. Unless the Dr. prescribes shooting disinfectant. Then I would hope they may rebuke him or her.

Right, and many doctors were prescribing this medication to EACH OTHER. The left wing media hated it because 1) Trump mentioned it and 2) they want an economic crash and unrest or anything to help pitiful Biden in the upcoming election. They are desperate.

As I said most people will listen to their Dr. What do you think about shooting bleach?
Who said anything about "shooting bleach"?

images.jpeg

It served it's purpose...now they can 'retract' and it will be down the memory hole.

More people duped by tRump? Nah, me thinks the curtain has been pulled back on that one. The cult members don't care but others eyes have been opened.

Liberals eyes haven't been opened to anything. The morons still believe hydroxychloroquine is dangerous because their handlers told them so, despite OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary.

No, most people (left, right or center) will listen to their Dr. Unless the Dr. prescribes shooting disinfectant. Then I would hope they may rebuke him or her.

Right, and many doctors were prescribing this medication to EACH OTHER. The left wing media hated it because 1) Trump mentioned it and 2) they want an economic crash and unrest or anything to help pitiful Biden in the upcoming election. They are desperate.

As I said most people will listen to their Dr. What do you think about shooting bleach?

tRump wants it inside the lungs.

My guess is that the Drs. are just conspiring against him. They won't even do a study on using disinfectant internally.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

View attachment 345985

Ya except he said it on camera while addressing the American citizens.

I have several friends who have private practices and they were prescribing it to their patients along with zpac. All of their patients got better.

My guess is that the Drs. are just conspiring against him. They won't even do a study on using disinfectant internally.

Those damn DEEP STATERS
Trump said no such thing. You look really stupid pushing that lie.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

So he did not ask Dr. Birx to look into having the lungs cleaned with disinfectant?

Those damn DEEP STATERS

So he did not ask Dr. Birx to look into having the lungs cleaned with disinfectant?
Look Dummy, I'm not playing your stupid game.

You tried to push a long ago debunked lie.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

No sister, it happened on camera for the World to see and hear.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

Those damn DEEP STATERS

Nope, said it on camera for the world to see and hear. Also you do know that the noise from windmills cause cancer as well.

Do not shoot lysol by a windmill, very dangerous.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

Nope, said it on camera for the world to see and hear. Also you do know that the noise from windmills cause cancer as well.

Anything on topic?

Already a thread on this.

We know. You're upset tht the drug is working.
Well it isnt. The American company that produced the study was lying. Doesnt make bleach safe.

Well it isnt. The American company that produced the study was lying. Doesnt make bleach safe.

WTF are you talking about???

You're beyond confused. You should ease off the clorox tablets.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

Anything on topic?

Already said it up thread. You wanted to concentrate on this and got spanked.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

Anything on topic?

More lies. Anything on topic, or are you just here to try to derail the thread with your TDS induced bullshit?

It is working, and bleach has nothing to do with it.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

Anything on topic?

More lies. Anything on topic, or are you just here to try to derail the thread with your TDS induced bullshit?

Said it up thread sister. People will most likely listen to what their Dr. has to say.

Now I am sure a window needs licked near you.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

Anything on topic?

Said it up thread sister. People will most likely listen to what their Dr. has to say.

Now I am sure a window needs licked near you.
Get to lickin'

Forum List

Back