The Lancet RETRACTS Its Hydroxchloroquine Study

It served it's purpose...now they can 'retract' and it will be down the memory hole.

Do you mean like Mexico will pay for the wall? Do you mean like that?
Kinda like that...except there were an even larger number of dupes this time.

More people duped by tRump? Nah, me thinks the curtain has been pulled back on that one. The cult members don't care but others eyes have been opened.

Liberals eyes haven't been opened to anything. The morons still believe hydroxychloroquine is dangerous because their handlers told them so, despite OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary.

No, most people (left, right or center) will listen to their Dr. Unless the Dr. prescribes shooting disinfectant. Then I would hope they may rebuke him or her.

Right, and many doctors were prescribing this medication to EACH OTHER. The left wing media hated it because 1) Trump mentioned it and 2) they want an economic crash and unrest or anything to help pitiful Biden in the upcoming election. They are desperate.

As I said most people will listen to their Dr. What do you think about shooting bleach?
Jesus, Aldo...give it a rest! Nobody ever suggested "shooting bleach"! You're one of those people that thinks repeating a lie enough times makes it into the truth...aren't you?

This will make headlines everywhere.....NOT

Yes it did make headlines everywhere, but there has still not been a single study which indicated that this drug does anything good in the treatment of any corona virus. The issues that the Lancet has with the study isn't that it's conclusions were wrong, it's because they couldn't verify the data. Hospitals were too busy battling the virus to be sticklers about data collection.

That doesn't invalidate the study's findings, nor does it mean that anyone continuing to study the drug should not be viligant about death rates in using it.

It's amazing the bullshit you idiots will celebrate as being a "win". Yes the drug is killing people but you can't PROVE it. Yippee we're in the clear.

Conservatives have to be the dumbest most gullible people in the world. You all deserve Darwin Awards. Please don't breed.

It served it's purpose...now they can 'retract' and it will be down the memory hole.

More people duped by tRump? Nah, me thinks the curtain has been pulled back on that one. The cult members don't care but others eyes have been opened.

Liberals eyes haven't been opened to anything. The morons still believe hydroxychloroquine is dangerous because their handlers told them so, despite OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary.

No, most people (left, right or center) will listen to their Dr. Unless the Dr. prescribes shooting disinfectant. Then I would hope they may rebuke him or her.

Right, and many doctors were prescribing this medication to EACH OTHER. The left wing media hated it because 1) Trump mentioned it and 2) they want an economic crash and unrest or anything to help pitiful Biden in the upcoming election. They are desperate.

As I said most people will listen to their Dr. What do you think about shooting bleach?
Who said anything about "shooting bleach"?

tRump wants it inside the lungs.

My guess is that the Drs. are just conspiring against him. They won't even do a study on using disinfectant internally.

Those damn DEEP STATERS
Trump said no such thing. You look really stupid pushing that lie.

So he did not ask Dr. Birx to look into having the lungs cleaned with disinfectant?
Look Dummy, I'm not playing your stupid game.

You tried to push a long ago debunked lie.

No sister, it happened on camera for the World to see and hear.

Nope, said it on camera for the world to see and hear. Also you do know that the noise from windmills cause cancer as well.

Do not shoot lysol by a windmill, very dangerous.
Anything on topic?

Already said it up thread. You wanted to concentrate on this and got spanked.
More lies. Anything on topic, or are you just here to try to derail the thread with your TDS induced bullshit?

Said it up thread sister. People will most likely listen to what their Dr. has to say.

Now I am sure a window needs licked near you.
Get to lickin'

Your always first to the glass.

Jesus, Aldo...give it a rest! Nobody ever suggested "shooting bleach"! You're one of those people that thinks repeating a lie enough times makes it into the truth...aren't you?

Shoot some bleach. It cleans the lungs according to tRump.

Back to tell the lie again, Aldo? Show some integrity for a change...

Back to tell the lie again, Aldo? Show some integrity for a change...
So you're saying tRump did not ask Dr. Birx about cleaning the lungs with disinfectant?

Yes it did make headlines everywhere, but there has still not been a single study which indicated that this drug does anything good in the treatment of any corona virus. The issues that the Lancet has with the study isn't that it's conclusions were wrong, it's because they couldn't verify the data. Hospitals were too busy battling the virus to be sticklers about data collection.

That doesn't invalidate the study's findings, nor does it mean that anyone continuing to study the drug should not be viligant about death rates in using it.

It's amazing the bullshit you idiots will celebrate as being a "win". Yes the drug is killing people but you can't PROVE it. Yippee we're in the clear.

Conservatives have to be the dumbest most gullible people in the world. You all deserve Darwin Awards. Please don't breed.
The drug works on the Chinese Virus you raving lunatic.

If the drug is killing people, then yes, there would be reliable evidence of that. Have people died while using HCQ, yes they have, but they were dying anyway. It's been in use in the US for over a half-century for crying out loud.

Your shit is so weak. I would rather someone type back to me in Hiragana than try to play this false paradigm bullshit. Trump is a fag...happy? But you fake ass liberals pieces of shit are too. Fuckouta here douchebag.

Your shit is so weak. I would rather someone type back to me in Hiragana than try to play this false paradigm bullshit. Trump is a fag...happy? But you fake ass liberals pieces of shit are too. Fuckouta here douchebag.

Ohhhh, bad ass potty mouth results to blue language when he cannot defend his God/King. Your surrender is excepted.

Ohhhh, bad ass potty mouth results to blue language when he cannot defend his God/King. Your surrender is excepted.
"Excepted"?????????????????

What an idiot. :iyfyus.jpg:

Liberals here have never tired of citing the Lancet study on hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which reported a high failure rate as a treatment for COVID-19 and which led the WHO to halt its trials of the drug, even though scholars warned that the study was badly flawed because it only considered inpatient use/advanced-stage use of HCQ. Well, anyway, the Lancet has now retracted the study!

But.....but......Trump said he hoped it would work....so that automatically means it is bad, essentially poison being injected into innocent people....right?

Trump never said that.....it was Jon Karl, an ABC reporter who asked about injecting bleach...but thanks for lying.

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
========

You are a complete moron who has absolutely NO idea what you are talking about with regards to hyrdoxychloroquine. It is not a dangerous drug, but you keep being told this by the MSM and partisan hack doctors, Fauci included. If the drug is so dangerous, why on earth has it been on the market for so long? You are the gullible one, falling for the left's nonsense.

Liberals here have never tired of citing the Lancet study on hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which reported a high failure rate as a treatment for COVID-19 and which led the WHO to halt its trials of the drug, even though scholars warned that the study was badly flawed because it only considered inpatient use/advanced-stage use of HCQ. Well, anyway, the Lancet has now retracted the study!

And another one bites the dust:

It's about time to gibe it up.

"Excepted"?????????????????

What an idiot. :iyfyus.jpg:

Yes ewe are.

Who said anything about "shooting bleach"?

tRump wants it inside the lungs.

My guess is that the Drs. are just conspiring against him. They won't even do a study on using disinfectant internally.

Those damn DEEP STATERS
Trump said no such thing. You look really stupid pushing that lie.

So he did not ask Dr. Birx to look into having the lungs cleaned with disinfectant?

No sister, it happened on camera for the World to see and hear.

Nope, said it on camera for the world to see and hear. Also you do know that the noise from windmills cause cancer as well.

Do not shoot lysol by a windmill, very dangerous.
Anything on topic?

Already said it up thread. You wanted to concentrate on this and got spanked.
More lies. Anything on topic, or are you just here to try to derail the thread with your TDS induced bullshit?

Said it up thread sister. People will most likely listen to what their Dr. has to say.

Now I am sure a window needs licked near you.
Get to lickin'

Your always first to the glass.
That should be "you're", Crayon Eater.

The drug works on the Chinese Virus you raving lunatic.

There is not one study in the entire world which shows this drug is an effective treatment for Covid19. Not one. The French study Trump cited had 22 people in the study, was not a double blind study, nor was it peer reviewed. It concluded that there "might" be a benefit in a Z-pack, but that more studies were needed.

The more studies that have been tried, have shown a dangerously highly level in death in those receiving hydroxychloroquine, so much so that many warnings are being applied to its use, and many hospitals are ending their studies because of these dangers.

Hydroxychloroquine was previously tested for use against SARS and MERS, and was found to be ineffective in treating either of these viruses, both of which are closely related to Covid19. Why are YOU so invested in pushing this dangerous drug as some sort of safe and effective treatment of covid19?

Forum List

Back