The Lancet RETRACTS Its Hydroxchloroquine Study

This will make headlines everywhere.....NOT

Yes it did make headlines everywhere, but there has still not been a single study which indicated that this drug does anything good in the treatment of any corona virus. The issues that the Lancet has with the study isn't that it's conclusions were wrong, it's because they couldn't verify the data. Hospitals were too busy battling the virus to be sticklers about data collection.

That doesn't invalidate the study's findings, nor does it mean that anyone continuing to study the drug should not be viligant about death rates in using it.

It's amazing the bullshit you idiots will celebrate as being a "win". Yes the drug is killing people but you can't PROVE it. Yippee we're in the clear.

Conservatives have to be the dumbest most gullible people in the world. You all deserve Darwin Awards. Please don't breed.
The drug works on the Chinese Virus you raving lunatic.

There is not one study in the entire world which shows this drug is an effective treatment for Covid19. Not one. The French study Trump cited had 22 people in the study, was not a double blind study, nor was it peer reviewed. It concluded that there "might" be a benefit in a Z-pack, but that more studies were needed.

The more studies that have been tried, have shown a dangerously highly level in death in those receiving hydroxychloroquine, so much so that many warnings are being applied to its use, and many hospitals are ending their studies because of these dangers.

Hydroxychloroquine was previously tested for use against SARS and MERS, and was found to be ineffective in treating either of these viruses, both of which are closely related to Covid19. Why are YOU so invested in pushing this dangerous drug as some sort of safe and effective treatment of covid19?
There is not one study in the entire world which shows this drug is an effective treatment for Covid19. Not one.

You really can't post anything but lies, can you?

Drug Combo with Hydroxychloroquine Promising: NYU Study
By Alyssa Paolicelli New York City
PUBLISHED 7:18 AM ET May. 12, 2020

NEW YORK - Researchers at NYU's Grossman School of Medicine found patients given the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine along with zinc sulphate and the antibiotic azithromycin were 44 percent less likely to die from the coronavirus.

It served it's purpose...now they can 'retract' and it will be down the memory hole.

Do you mean like Mexico will pay for the wall? Do you mean like that?
Kinda like that...except there were an even larger number of dupes this time.

More people duped by tRump? Nah, me thinks the curtain has been pulled back on that one. The cult members don't care but others eyes have been opened.

Liberals eyes haven't been opened to anything. The morons still believe hydroxychloroquine is dangerous because their handlers told them so, despite OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary.

No, most people (left, right or center) will listen to their Dr. Unless the Dr. prescribes shooting disinfectant. Then I would hope they may rebuke him or her.

Right, and many doctors were prescribing this medication to EACH OTHER. The left wing media hated it because 1) Trump mentioned it and 2) they want an economic crash and unrest or anything to help pitiful Biden in the upcoming election. They are desperate.

As I said most people will listen to their Dr. What do you think about shooting bleach?
Who said anything about "shooting bleach"?

tRump wants it inside the lungs.

My guess is that the Drs. are just conspiring against him. They won't even do a study on using disinfectant internally.

Those damn DEEP STATERS
Trump said no such thing. You look really stupid pushing that lie.

So he did not ask Dr. Birx to look into having the lungs cleaned with disinfectant?
Look Dummy, I'm not playing your stupid game.

You tried to push a long ago debunked lie.

No sister, it happened on camera for the World to see and hear.

Nope, said it on camera for the world to see and hear. Also you do know that the noise from windmills cause cancer as well.

Do not shoot lysol by a windmill, very dangerous.
Anything on topic?

Already said it up thread. You wanted to concentrate on this and got spanked.
More lies. Anything on topic, or are you just here to try to derail the thread with your TDS induced bullshit?

Said it up thread sister. People will most likely listen to what their Dr. has to say.

Now I am sure a window needs licked near you.
Get to lickin'

Your always first to the glass.
That should be "you're", Crayon Eater.

So that's all ewe got Dewey?

It served it's purpose...now they can 'retract' and it will be down the memory hole.

More people duped by tRump? Nah, me thinks the curtain has been pulled back on that one. The cult members don't care but others eyes have been opened.

Liberals eyes haven't been opened to anything. The morons still believe hydroxychloroquine is dangerous because their handlers told them so, despite OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary.

No, most people (left, right or center) will listen to their Dr. Unless the Dr. prescribes shooting disinfectant. Then I would hope they may rebuke him or her.

Right, and many doctors were prescribing this medication to EACH OTHER. The left wing media hated it because 1) Trump mentioned it and 2) they want an economic crash and unrest or anything to help pitiful Biden in the upcoming election. They are desperate.

As I said most people will listen to their Dr. What do you think about shooting bleach?

My guess is that the Drs. are just conspiring against him. They won't even do a study on using disinfectant internally.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

So he did not ask Dr. Birx to look into having the lungs cleaned with disinfectant?

Nope, said it on camera for the world to see and hear. Also you do know that the noise from windmills cause cancer as well.

Anything on topic?

More lies. Anything on topic, or are you just here to try to derail the thread with your TDS induced bullshit?

Said it up thread sister. People will most likely listen to what their Dr. has to say.

Get to lickin'

Nope. You also threw out this gem in this thread, Cupcake.

"Your surrender is excepted. "

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yes it did make headlines everywhere, but there has still not been a single study which indicated that this drug does anything good in the treatment of any corona virus. The issues that the Lancet has with the study isn't that it's conclusions were wrong, it's because they couldn't verify the data. Hospitals were too busy battling the virus to be sticklers about data collection.

That doesn't invalidate the study's findings, nor does it mean that anyone continuing to study the drug should not be viligant about death rates in using it.

It's amazing the bullshit you idiots will celebrate as being a "win". Yes the drug is killing people but you can't PROVE it. Yippee we're in the clear.

Conservatives have to be the dumbest most gullible people in the world. You all deserve Darwin Awards. Please don't breed.

There is not one study in the entire world which shows this drug is an effective treatment for Covid19. Not one. The French study Trump cited had 22 people in the study, was not a double blind study, nor was it peer reviewed. It concluded that there "might" be a benefit in a Z-pack, but that more studies were needed.

The more studies that have been tried, have shown a dangerously highly level in death in those receiving hydroxychloroquine, so much so that many warnings are being applied to its use, and many hospitals are ending their studies because of these dangers.

Hydroxychloroquine was previously tested for use against SARS and MERS, and was found to be ineffective in treating either of these viruses, both of which are closely related to Covid19. Why are YOU so invested in pushing this dangerous drug as some sort of safe and effective treatment of covid19?
There is not one study in the entire world which shows this drug is an effective treatment for Covid19. Not one.

NEW YORK - Researchers at NYU's Grossman School of Medicine found patients given the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine along with zinc sulphate and the antibiotic azithromycin were 44 percent less likely to die from the coronavirus.

Did you read the link you posted idiot? Did you? I really don't think you read it at all because it's not a double blind study at all. This study is even less scientific than the data the Lancet rejected. Remember the part where I said that the study had to be a double blind, peer reviewed study? Apparently not.

Your study, which is from early May - more than a month ago, only looked at the outcomes of those who received hydroxychloroquine, or hydroxychloroquine plus zinc. There was no comparative with those who didnt receive either drug. Nor was this study peer reviewed. The conclusion of this study was that proper double blind studies were needed.

Since the date of your article, reports from Europe, the CDC, and other studies have come out which utterly refute any "promise" that might have been shown.

Try again asshole.

Those damn DEEP STATERS

Anything on topic?

Get to lickin'

Nope. You also threw out this gem in this thread, Cupcake.

"Your surrender is excepted. "

:abgg2q.jpg:

Then why did you?

Did you read the link you posted idiot? Did you? I really don't think you read it at all because it's not a double blind study at all. This study is even less scientific than the data the Lancet rejected. Remember the part where I said that the study had to be a double blind, peer reviewed study? Apparently not.

Your study, which is from early May - more than a month ago, only looked at the outcomes of those who received hydroxychloroquine, or hydroxychloroquine plus zinc. There was no comparative with those who didnt receive either drug. Nor was this study peer reviewed. The conclusion of this study was that proper double blind studies were needed.

Since the date of your article, reports from Europe, the CDC, and other studies have come out which utterly refute any "promise" that might have been shown.

Try again asshole.
No, here is what you said.

You claimed a French study wasn't a double blind. You put no such requirement on any study.

Oops! You lied again.

Try again asshole.
No, here is what you said.

You claimed a French study wasn't a double blind. You put no such requirement on any study.

Oops! You lied again.

Where in that study you linked to does it say that the drug is "effective"? It says

"It sort of boosts the zinc activity which is one of the reasons we thought to look at zinc here and in this observational study we did see a difference suggesting that maybe that boosting activity of the hydroxychloroquine with the zinc helps the zinc to work better and lead to a benefit," Rahimian said.

Dr. Rahimian says patients in the more critical stages of infection did not fare as well.

And he cautioned that more research is needed - in particular a randomized controlled trial - to prove how and how well the drug combination works.

Nowhere did he say it was effective. Only that "maybe" it helped and "more research is needed" to prove the drug works.

Forum List

Back