The Killing Of The United States of America

Right. Fewer than 1/100th of a percent of voter fraud cases out of all votes cast for the past 30 years....

Heritage foundation just proves what we've been saying all along.... Its minimal.

You don't know that. All you know is about the people who got caught. It's like people on a certain highway driving 25 mph over the speed limit. If there is never any police on that highway, nobody knows it's common to speed there.
The point stands, there is individual fraud that does take place, but not enough to change the results of any, presidential election.
It;s bullshit, just like everything else you post.

I've come to the conclusion he must be a plant making idiotic posts to get responses. Cuz nobody could be that stupid.

Coming to such a conclusion is what any commie would do. If you had half a brain, you'd realize everything I post is truth and no possible way to refute it.

Right. Fewer than 1/100th of a percent of voter fraud cases out of all votes cast for the past 30 years....

Heritage foundation just proves what we've been saying all along.... Its minimal.

You don't know that. All you know is about the people who got caught. It's like people on a certain highway driving 25 mph over the speed limit. If there is never any police on that highway, nobody knows it's common to speed there.

You can’t create legislation that will have the effect (either directly or indirectly) of disenfranchising people of a constitutional right without evidence that a significant and real threat exists. Isn’t that sort of thinking also at the base of many objections to draconian gun control legislation? Try putting it in that perspective...

UFO sightings are more common than voter fraud.

In addition, legislation is being created that specifically targets voting practices of groups that tend to vote Democrat. Can you you explain what this has to do with preventing fraud?

End Sunday voting. “Souls to Polls” is a common practice among black voters, who turn voting encases after church into a major civic event.

Georgia has a bill targeting offering food and water to voters waiting in line to vote. This is another common non partisan practice. Georgia is noted for extreme long lines and waits.

Neither of those has anything to with preventing fraud.

You can’t create legislation that will have the effect (either directly or indirectly) of disenfranchising people of a constitutional right without evidence that a significant and real threat exists. Isn’t that sort of thinking also at the base of many objections to draconian gun control legislation? Try putting it in that perspective...

UFO sightings are more common than voter fraud.

In addition, legislation is being created that specifically targets voting practices of groups that tend to vote Democrat. Can you you explain what this has to do with preventing fraud?

End Sunday voting. “Souls to Polls” is a common practice among black voters, who turn voting encases after church into a major civic event.

Georgia has a bill targeting offering food and water to voters waiting in line to vote. This is another common non partisan practice. Georgia is noted for extreme long lines and waits.

Neither of those has anything to with preventing fraud.

Can you point to me where in the Constitution it states voting has to be made to cater to every race group in this country? Can you show me where it says anything about mail-in or bringing a ballot to your doorstep? How does one standard disenfranchise one political group of people but not the other? I know that's what you were told to think, but now explain why you think it.

As I have said repeatedly, Democrats are nothing but liars. I would be more acceptable of the truth even if I'm against it. Democrats should just come out and say, our party relies on idiots that have no idea WTF they're even voting on, and those people mostly vote Democrat. We want the leadership and future of this country to be decided by Obama phone and Obama money people because we live for power. We can't ever turn this country communist until we have an unchallenged one-party government.

You see, if they were nearly that honest, at least I could accept it. But instead, they hid behind their race card that they always use anytime they want something like power.

There is basic election fraud, but it is mostly the primaries.
Primaries are not actual elections, but just done anyway each party wants, including ignoring voters entirely.
They can greatly improve elections by taking parties out of them entirely, and only having one open election, where you rank all the candidates.
Much cheaper so keeps big money influence down, and much less corrupt.

Black people can't currently vote? Could've fooled me.
They voted in Georgia and the Dems won the Senate.

Look at what happens when Republican voter suppression fails, progress is made!
"Progress" isn't something you'll ever get from government.
Sure it is.
look what happened we we got rid of SOME Republicans.
Imagine how wonderfully we'll do when we get rid of more.
I mean, if you prefer one party rule, sure. Granted, we already have one party rule. The same elites run each party. Getting rid of the Republicans would at least make it harder for people to not notice this I guess.

Black people can't currently vote? Could've fooled me.
They voted in Georgia and the Dems won the Senate.

Look at what happens when Republican voter suppression fails, progress is made!
"Progress" isn't something you'll ever get from government.
Sure it is.
Imagine how wonderfully we'll do when we get rid of more.
I mean, if you prefer one party rule, sure. Granted, we already have one party rule. The same elites run each party. Getting rid of the Republicans would at least make it harder for people to not notice this I guess.
If you think Democrats are "one party" you're just not paying attention.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

Trump lost under the current rules, why would we need more? I think infrastructure is much more important.

Stop lying commie bitch, multiple States made last minute changes to their election procedures, most illegally.

No they did not. Wisconsin used the same procedures they used in 2016. Pennsylvania's laws were passed before the pandemic. Michigan's laws were changed in a voter initiative passed in 2018.

The PA constitution required approval of the voters before the law could become effective, that didn't happen. I'd have to look at the other two, I don't remember the details.

No it did not. The legislature created a new class of voting.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Sure it is.

Yeah, look what we got: A huge border problem that a Republican had under control. I just passed my gas station today, 70 cents a gallon higher than when Biden took office, and this is only the beginning. Do you have an athletic daughter in school? Forget about them joining a female basketball or wrestling team. Creepy Joe mandated that weirdos in dresses must be allowed to compete against them. So much for your daughters potential college scholarship program, huh? Thousands of workers laid off in the middle of a pandemic with the potential of creating tens of thousands more jobs. Today, the Senate put us one step closer to 2 trillion more in debt, bringing our debt to 30 million, mostly spending it on Democrat pork.

Yeah, get rid of more Republicans. We will be Venezuela in no time.

Sure it is.

Yeah, look what we got: A huge border problem that a Republican had under control. I just passed my gas station today, 70 cents a gallon higher than when Biden took office, and this is only the beginning. Do you have an athletic daughter in school? Forget about them joining a female basketball or wrestling team. Creepy Joe mandated that weirdos in dresses must be allowed to compete against them. So much for your daughters potential college scholarship program, huh? Thousands of workers laid off in the middle of a pandemic with the potential of creating tens of thousands more jobs. Today, the Senate put us one step closer to 2 trillion more in debt, bringing our debt to 30 million, mostly spending it on Democrat pork.

According to Trump he NEVER had the border under control. Every other week was another mass of caravans crushing through the border...or did you forget...
All those decisions about trans athletes came under Trump...Or did you forget
Unemployment when Obama left office was close to 4%. When Trump left it was close to 7%...or did you forget
Trump. in 4 years, ran up $7T in debt with most of that money going to his wealthy buddies...or did you forget

Seems you have a memory problem along with your myriad other shortcomings.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

It won’t pass

Who do you think will stop it?

Sane people in the Senate.
I don't think there are enough sane people in the senate to qualify as a majority

Sure it is.

According to Trump he NEVER had the border under control. Every other week was another mass of caravans crushing through the border...or did you forget...
All those decisions about trans athletes came under Trump...Or did you forget
Unemployment when Obama left office was close to 4%. When Trump left it was close to 7%...or did you forget
Trump. in 4 years, ran up $7T in debt with most of that money going to his wealthy buddies...or did you forget

Seems you have a memory problem along with your myriad other shortcomings.
And you seem to have forgotten about the Kung Flu Virus

If you think Democrats are "one party" you're just not paying attention.
The only people with real power in either party serve the same combination of interests.

There are multiple wings in each party, but the Squad, for example, doesn't have much actual power. Conservatives often mock AOC and make a big deal out of her, but she clearly still has to bow to Pelosi and other establishment figures. Pelosi represents the real power in the party.

But why are the commies pushing for it to be a regular thing after Covid is long gone? We both know why, but you're not honest enough to admit why.
To make it easier to vote so more people do. Why do you persist with these lies about virtually non-existent voter fraud? This is why Repubs are trying to make voting harder.

They probably would if they actually heard the evidence.
But the lawyers would not present the 'evidence' as they weren't alleging fraud. How come you don't get that?

You're right, they were arguing process, which makes it real hard to gain standing. It was the process that left the door wide open for fraud.

It was lack of standing, which is lack of legal argument, lack of evidence, etc...

No case is simply denied by a judge without review.

The lawyers put forth their legal arguments and best supporting evidence in their legal briefs, the judge goes through the legal briefs and determines if the case has legal merit.

Those cases shot down were reviewed by the judges, before ruling against the Trump team of lawyers.
"Lack os standing" does not mean "lack of evidence" or "lack of legal argument," dingbat. Why do you even bother jumping in when you're such a dumbass? An example of a case that lacks standing is if I sued someone for copyright infringement, but I wasn't the author of the piece that was copied.

The fact that turds as dumb as you can vote is truly scary.
Ok, lack of standing or without merit, was why many of the cases were lost by trump and friends.

That does not change my position that the court briefs for the suits, were all reviewed by all judges, in every single court suit brought... The judges judged, on the cases brought forth by examining the legal briefs with alleged evidence presented by the legal team's briefs who were involved.....

You are posting fake news.
GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.

Forum List

Back