The Kamala Harris campaign

Harris has absolutely no chance of winning so she has to say things to get press.

Kamala's chances have just gone up. If Sleepy Joe were to win, she would be a step away from succeeding this doofus and completing her dream of an executive order to confiscate the firearms of Law Abiding Americans.

And BTW, her idea is very similar to Bite Me- who has pledged to make Beto his Gun Confiscation Tsar and leave Americans defenseless against the criminal element.

No one is taking your guns. Guns, abortion and immigration are the big three items politicians use to divide the people even though nothing much will be done about any of them.

What has Trump actually done about abortion or immigration? Nothing. Just like every other Republican president before him. What has been done about guns under Democrat presidents? Very little.

No one is taking my guns YET, "yet" being the operative word. But Sleepy Joe and Willie's Main Squeeze fully intend to based upon their campaign statements. How else would you take Biden's support for Beto's Confiscation Plan, or Kamala's decision to implement a Executive Order on the first day of her reign in this matter?

I explained that already. If you aren't interested in my explanation and addressing that don't ask me to explain again.

If Biden were to win, its going to be a busy day at the nation's gun stores until Inauguration Day for sure. Much like after prohibition was passed but not yet enacted.

Just like it was when people said Obama was going to confiscate guns.

Obama didn't say that specifically.

The libs of 2020 did.

But you are right, that people were rightfully concerned about Obama

They weren't rightfully to be concerned. The facts are no one could take the people's guns even if they really, really, really wanted to. Just the same as you aren't going to stop abortions.

"The violence is unacceptable and it's got to stop." The government needs to permanently reinstate an assault weapons ban; close regulatory loopholes that protect unscrupulous gun dealers; and support and fund more after-school programs to keep kids off the streets.

Obama 2007

Harris has absolutely no chance of winning so she has to say things to get press.

Kamala's chances have just gone up. If Sleepy Joe were to win, she would be a step away from succeeding this doofus and completing her dream of an executive order to confiscate the firearms of Law Abiding Americans.

And BTW, her idea is very similar to Bite Me- who has pledged to make Beto his Gun Confiscation Tsar and leave Americans defenseless against the criminal element.

No one is taking your guns. Guns, abortion and immigration are the big three items politicians use to divide the people even though nothing much will be done about any of them.

What has Trump actually done about abortion or immigration? Nothing. Just like every other Republican president before him. What has been done about guns under Democrat presidents? Very little.

No one is taking my guns YET, "yet" being the operative word. But Sleepy Joe and Willie's Main Squeeze fully intend to based upon their campaign statements. How else would you take Biden's support for Beto's Confiscation Plan, or Kamala's decision to implement a Executive Order on the first day of her reign in this matter?

I explained that already. If you aren't interested in my explanation and addressing that don't ask me to explain again.

If Biden were to win, its going to be a busy day at the nation's gun stores until Inauguration Day for sure. Much like after prohibition was passed but not yet enacted.

The libs of 2020 did.

They weren't rightfully to be concerned. The facts are no one could take the people's guns even if they really, really, really wanted to. Just the same as you aren't going to stop abortions.

"The violence is unacceptable and it's got to stop." The government needs to permanently reinstate an assault weapons ban; close regulatory loopholes that protect unscrupulous gun dealers; and support and fund more after-school programs to keep kids off the streets.

Obama 2007

Obama wanted to confiscate firearms, if you'll remembers campaign speech where he denounced the Deplorables for clinging to their firearms and their faith in Almighty God.

Fortunately, Obama wasn't able to do it, like others in history have. But people being concerned was why he didn't.

The libs of 2020 did.

Obama 2007

Obama wanted to confiscate firearms, if you'll remembers campaign speech where he denounced the Deplorables for clinging to their firearms and their faith in Almighty God.

Fortunately, Obama wasn't able to do it, like others in history have. But people being concerned was why he didn't.

He couldn't is why he didn't.

The libs of 2020 did.

Obama 2007

The Supreme Court came within a single vote in the Heller case of ordering Gun Confiscation.

When you can loot the treasury by executive order like your blob did, nothing is off limits it seems.

Personally Im disappointed that none of the DEM 2020 candidates seem to be concerned about giving power back to the Congress.

Disappointed in Democratic Field

But a trump fluffed like yourself complaining about abuse of executive power is hilarious.

Well seeing you didn't mind when Obama was President mean you should not care now.

I know Democrats bypassing Congress is good until a ex-Democrat does it...

Obama never looted the treasury to pay for a campaign promise. You should study history to avoid looking so ridiculous.

The Solyndra group was unavailable for comment.

The Trump administration is unavailable for comment at this time as well. They are searching for an apples-to-apples comparison. Don't expect a call back this century--they won't be able to find one.

The libs of 2020 did.

Obama 2007

The Supreme Court came within a single vote in the Heller case of ordering Gun Confiscation.

No they didn't. That wasn't even what the case was over. And even if it did (which it didn't) it couldn't be done. All of a sudden many of those who say they are against violence to protest the government violating your rights would all of a sudden be for it.

I know. We want to keep gun nuts rights to sell to convicted felons, underaged kids and the mentally deranged.....usually the gun nuts themselves.

Problably Trump created more abortions from couples who didn’t want their kids raised under his presidency.
/—-/ Dumbest post of the week. Congratulations
That’s because you’re a confused little Trump puppet.

Problably Trump created more abortions from couples who didn’t want their kids raised under his presidency.
No, probably because you're trolling.

Can anyone forget Kamala at the Kavenaugh Circus? She was was a piece of work being exposed.

/---/ Nothing confusing about libtards murdering babies and selling their body parts for fun and profit.

Biden's vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to Men... And vowing to pick a Black Women is insulting to White people.
/——/ It’s insulting to everyone. Hey, girls you can’t win on your own, so the old white guy will pick one of you. And since you Blacks are too slow and dim witted, Dementia Joe will toss you a bone.
So you fucking white supremacists & misogynists are not holding black women this time and you're pissed?

Can anyone forget Kamala at the Kavenaugh Circus? She was was a piece of work being exposed.
" sob sob sob but I like beer" Kavanaugh? The one who tried to rape a girl while in college?

Time to dig up the bullshit she's instigated and wasted tax payer dollars on. Believing the Trump Russia Hoax is one.

" sob sob sob but I like beer" Kavanaugh? The one who tried to rape a girl while in college?

Kamala will have a chance to make her case against Kav in the debates ahead. Should be interesting to hear what she plans to do about it if elected.

/---/ Nothing confusing about libtards murdering babies and selling their body parts for fun and profit.

Is there any fake video you don't believe?

No one is murdering babies.

Some women donated their aborted fetus to science. the clinic processed these at cost.

Is there any fake video you don't believe?

No one is murdering babies.

Some women donated their aborted fetus to science. the clinic processed these at cost.
/——-/ Nothing fake about it, and if a baby survives the abortion they either let it starve or drown it in the toilet.

/——-/ Fake news

Biden's vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to Men... And vowing to pick a Black Women is insulting to White people.
/——/ It’s insulting to everyone. Hey, girls you can’t win on your own, so the old white guy will pick one of you. And since you Blacks are too slow and dim witted, Dementia Joe will toss you a bone.
So you fucking white supremacists & misogynists are not holding black women this time and you're pissed?
/——-/ Dementia Joe is an old White Supremacist and your candidate. Why did democRATs kick all of the Blacks and women to the curb?

The libs of 2020 did.

Obama 2007

lying fuck

Forum List

Back