The Kamala Harris campaign

Harris has absolutely no chance of winning so she has to say things to get press.

Kamala's chances have just gone up. If Sleepy Joe were to win, she would be a step away from succeeding this doofus and completing her dream of an executive order to confiscate the firearms of Law Abiding Americans.

And BTW, her idea is very similar to Bite Me- who has pledged to make Beto his Gun Confiscation Tsar and leave Americans defenseless against the criminal element.

Harris has absolutely no chance of winning so she has to say things to get press.

Kamala's chances have just gone up. If Sleepy Joe were to win, she would be a step away from succeeding this doofus and completing her dream of an executive order to confiscate the firearms of Law Abiding Americans.

And BTW, her idea is very similar to Bite Me- who has pledged to make Beto his Gun Confiscation Tsar and leave Americans defenseless against the criminal element.

No one is taking your guns. Guns, abortion and immigration are the big three items politicians use to divide the people even though nothing much will be done about any of them.

What has Trump actually done about abortion or immigration? Nothing. Just like every other Republican president before him. What has been done about guns under Democrat presidents? Very little.

She's openly campaigning on abusing power and violating the U.S. Constitution. Tells you just how radicalized the left has become.

Kamala Harris wants to use executive action for gun control if she is elected president
Sounds like she’s going to employ Republican tactics. Who abuses the office of President more then republicans ? Look at the administrative felony conviction numbers. Over 100 to 1. So let’s get real. Republican criminality and abuse of power in the presidency has set new bench marks with each presidency

I read somewhere that Kamala Harris wasn't a natural born citizen.
Why is it when the subject of whether or not someone was born in this country comes up, the person in question is not white?

The Democrat Party doesn't nominate Ordinary Black People who were born in the ghetto. They find "exotics" who whose backgrounds are unclear and require lots of explanation. The real question is why the D's aren't interested in nominating REAL African Americans who grew up on the mean streets of the Ghetto instead of snooty pseudo-blacks from Berkeley. I'd love to see the Democrats nominate someone who is down for the struggle like the great Floyd Mayweather or Iron Mike Tyson, who have working class bonafides.

She's openly campaigning on abusing power and violating the U.S. Constitution. Tells you just how radicalized the left has become.

Kamala Harris wants to use executive action for gun control if she is elected president
She's still got a lot of baggage that must be concealed if she's going to be an asset to the ticket. There's a new group of women called We Have Her Back that is encouraging their loyal fake media to avoid discussing certain facets of her history.

Her most famous lover also advised her to decline the position. He knows that much criticism of her past will be exposed...and he's part of it.

/——/ Dick Morris, a Clintoon advisor weighs in. Dementia Joe settled on Harris. https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...is-biden&year=2020&month=08&date=11&id=981712

Morris characterized Biden’s choice of Harris as a capitulation to the left of the Democratic Party.

That's a joke. It's the "left" that is throwing her under the bus.

Biden's vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to Men... And vowing to pick a Black Women is insulting to White people.
/——/ It’s insulting to everyone. Hey, girls you can’t win on your own, so the old white guy will pick one of you. And since you Blacks are too slow and dim witted, Dementia Joe will toss you a bone.

No one is taking your guns. Guns, abortion and immigration are the big three items politicians use to divide the people even though nothing much will be done about any of them.

What has Trump actually done about abortion or immigration? Nothing. Just like every other Republican president before him. What has been done about guns under Democrat presidents? Very little.
Problably Trump created more abortions from couples who didn’t want their kids raised under his presidency.
/—-/ Dumbest post of the week. Congratulations

When you can loot the treasury by executive order like your blob did, nothing is off limits it seems.

Personally Im disappointed that none of the DEM 2020 candidates seem to be concerned about giving power back to the Congress.

Disappointed in Democratic Field

But a trump fluffed like yourself complaining about abuse of executive power is hilarious.

Well seeing you didn't mind when Obama was President mean you should not care now.

I know Democrats bypassing Congress is good until a ex-Democrat does it...

Obama never looted the treasury to pay for a campaign promise. You should study history to avoid looking so ridiculous.

The Solyndra group was unavailable for comment.

No one is taking my guns YET, "yet" being the operative word. But Sleepy Joe and Willie's Main Squeeze fully intend to based upon their campaign statements. How else would you take Biden's support for Beto's Confiscation Plan, or Kamala's decision to implement a Executive Order on the first day of her reign in this matter?

If Biden were to win, its going to be a busy day at the nation's gun stores until Inauguration Day for sure. Much like after prohibition was passed but not yet enacted.

No one is taking my guns YET, "yet" being the operative word. But Sleepy Joe and Willie's Main Squeeze fully intend to based upon their campaign statements. How else would you take Biden's support for Beto's Confiscation Plan, or Kamala's decision to implement a Executive Order on the first day of her reign in this matter?

I explained that already. If you aren't interested in my explanation and addressing that don't ask me to explain again.

If Biden were to win, its going to be a busy day at the nation's gun stores until Inauguration Day for sure. Much like after prohibition was passed but not yet enacted.

Just like it was when people said Obama was going to confiscate guns.

I explained that already. If you aren't interested in my explanation and addressing that don't ask me to explain again.

Just like it was when people said Obama was going to confiscate guns.

Obama didn't say that specifically.

The libs of 2020 did.

But you are right, that people were rightfully concerned about Obama

Forum List

Back