The Kamala Harris campaign

When you can loot the treasury by executive order like your blob did, nothing is off limits it seems.

Personally Im disappointed that none of the DEM 2020 candidates seem to be concerned about giving power back to the Congress.

Disappointed in Democratic Field

But a trump fluffed like yourself complaining about abuse of executive power is hilarious.

The racist movie Director Spike Lee has endorsed the racist Kamala Harris.
Maybe Spike doesn't know that she isn't black and that her ancestors owned slaves.

Kamala Harris got so high once that she time traveled into the future when the rapper Snoop Dog was popular.

These are the same kind of stupid threats that Trump makes. Harris has absolutely no chance of winning so she has to say things to get press. This is on par to Trump saying he would make Mexico pay for the wall.

I read somewhere that Kamala Harris wasn't a natural born citizen. I'm sure Dems will give her a pass just like they did with Obama.

I read somewhere that Kamala Harris wasn't a natural born citizen. I'm sure Dems will give her a pass just like they did with Obama.

Impressive that you read that "somewhere". We should base everything we do on what you have read "somewhere".

Kamala has absolutely no chance of ever being elected President on her own. Her only hope would be through succession. Historically, problem politicians were sometimes put on the ballot as a V.P. choice (e.g., TR and LBJ) who became President after the death of the incumbent. That is what scares me if Biden is nominated and somehow gets elected.

Kamala has absolutely no chance of ever being elected President on her own. Her only hope would be through succession. Historically, problem politicians were sometimes put on the ballot as a V.P. choice (e.g., TR and LBJ) who became President after the death of the incumbent. That is what scares me if Biden is nominated and somehow gets elected.

Pence.

Pence.

Does Pence scare you?

Pence.

Does Pence scare you?

Absolutely. But that was not the point being made. Pence wouldn't have garnered .05% if he had ran on his own. The idea is the problem with making someone so unpopular the VP to sneak in the back door.

His views on women does bother me. We no longer live in Puritan times.

She’s got lots of company amongst the rest of the field of losers vying for the chance to get run through the Trump meat grinder come Election Day.
"Meat Grinder". That there is a perfect Trump re election bumper sticker!!!!!!
"We're making DEM candidate sausages here folks! It ain't going to be pretty but the results will be delicious!
We won't forget to put some of Willie Brown's 'Special Sauce' in the mix."

She’s got lots of company amongst the rest of the field of losers vying for the chance to get run through the Trump meat grinder come Election Day.
"Meat Grinder". That there is a perfect Trump re election bumper sticker!!!!!!
"We're making DEM candidate sausages here folks! It ain't going to be pretty but the results will be delicious!
We won't forget to put some of Willie Brown's 'Special Sauce' in the mix."

Gabbard took Harris down the same way she would be able to take down Mr Bonespurs.

These are the same kind of stupid threats that Trump makes. Harris has absolutely no chance of winning so she has to say things to get press. This is on par to Trump saying he would make Mexico pay for the wall.

When Pelousy decides to give the USMCA a vote, Mehico will start paying for the Wall....I'd tell you how but you wouldn't understand so I won't bother.

When Pelousy decides to give the USMCA a vote, Mehico will start paying for the Wall....I'd tell you how but you wouldn't understand so I won't bother.

No you couldn't.

The most intelligent insightful post, aside from mine, this month!
50% of college student believe if Trump is forced from office then HRC will become the President.

Forum List

Back