The Kamala Harris campaign

Harris has absolutely no chance of winning...
Oh for fuck’s sake...that’s exactly what all you people said about Trump. You don’t have the slightest clue who has a chance of winning and who doesn’t. None of us do.

Obama never looted the treasury to pay for a campaign promise.
No...instead he looted the Treasury to pay for his campaigns, to line the pockets of his friends and contributors, and to purchase back hostages he handed Iran.

You should really try studying history sometime so you don’t end up looking so ridiculous.

But a trump fluffed like yourself complaining about abuse of executive power is hilarious.
Can you give even a single example of President Trump overstepping the authority of the Executive branch? No? Yeah, didn’t think so.

If and when the time comes that President Trump abuses the power of the presidency, I’ll be the first to call him out and condemn the action.

Judge rules Trump exceeded his authority in executive orders on on collective bargaining issues

upload_2019-8-18_15-44-23.png

She’s got lots of company amongst the rest of the field of losers vying for the chance to get run through the Trump meat grinder come Election Day.
"Meat Grinder". That there is a perfect Trump re election bumper sticker!!!!!!
"We're making DEM candidate sausages here folks! It ain't going to be pretty but the results will be delicious!
We won't forget to put some of Willie Brown's 'Special Sauce' in the mix."

Gabbard took Harris down the same way she would be able to take down Mr Bonespurs.

That’s not all she can take down, so they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looting the treasury is something your blob is doing.
Look...I realize you’re super pissed off that building a wall limits the ability of hostile foreigners to invade the U.S. (something you anti-American radicals dream of), but President Trump has not “looted” the Treasury. Stop with the drama and hyperbole. He has a defense budget and he decided to allocate some of that to the wall - which is indisputably a defense issue.

Obama never looted the treasury to pay for a campaign promise. You should study history to avoid looking so ridiculous.

Depends on what kind of campaign promise we are talking about. To the electorate or to a donor?

Ummm no. If Congress funded a program and the Obama signed the bill into law, the money was spent for that program; not re-directed by executive order. That isn’t the case with the blob.

There was more than one way to raid the treasury which is what I was commenting on.

No. If congress funded it and the President agreed, the money allocated to that program went to that program.

LOL, I do not in any fashion support Trump. I'm just not willing to be a hypocrite about it.

For the record also.

How The Obama Administration Raided The Treasury To Pay Off Insurers

I am someone that supported 90% of what Candidate Obama said he would do. I ended up supporting 10% of what President Obama actually did. It was these failures and lies on his part that led to Trump being president. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he was going to be, there is not a President Trump today.

The Obama sonofabitch also raided the Treasury (in the addition to bondholders of GM and Chrysler) to pay off the UAW filth that gave him a ton of money in the 2008 campaign.

That is the type of thievery you get when Democrats are elected.

She’s got lots of company amongst the rest of the field of losers vying for the chance to get run through the Trump meat grinder come Election Day.
"Meat Grinder". That there is a perfect Trump re election bumper sticker!!!!!!
"We're making DEM candidate sausages here folks! It ain't going to be pretty but the results will be delicious!
We won't forget to put some of Willie Brown's 'Special Sauce' in the mix."

Gabbard took Harris down the same way she would be able to take down Mr Bonespurs.

That’s not all she can take down, so they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kamala could live cast herself as the centerpiece of a 'Mogambo' gang bang, and she'd still fall far short in the Black Democrat vote.

Obama never looted the treasury to pay for a campaign promise. You should study history to avoid looking so ridiculous.

Depends on what kind of campaign promise we are talking about. To the electorate or to a donor?

Ummm no. If Congress funded a program and the Obama signed the bill into law, the money was spent for that program; not re-directed by executive order. That isn’t the case with the blob.

There was more than one way to raid the treasury which is what I was commenting on.

No. If congress funded it and the President agreed, the money allocated to that program went to that program.

LOL, I do not in any fashion support Trump. I'm just not willing to be a hypocrite about it.

For the record also.

I am someone that supported 90% of what Candidate Obama said he would do. I ended up supporting 10% of what President Obama actually did. It was these failures and lies on his part that led to Trump being president. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he was going to be, there is not a President Trump today.

Wow, you summoned an OpEd that provides zero reference to the reallocation of appropriated funds. I doubt you even read it.

Strange how every one who supports Trump at every turn swears they don’t support Trump at all.

For the record also.

The Obama sonofabitch also raided the Treasury (in the addition to bondholders of GM and Chrysler) to pay off the UAW filth that gave him a ton of money in the 2008 campaign.

No. Those funds were borrowed more than likely. They were not congressionally allocated for a different purpose fuck face

For the record also.

Wow, you summoned an OpEd that provides zero reference to the reallocation of appropriated funds. I doubt you even read it.

Strange how every one who supports Trump at every turn swears they don’t support Trump at all.

They're called 'secret voters' that makes the polls inaccurate.

For the record also.

It's sad that there are so many incapable of understanding principles.

For the record also.

No. Those funds were borrowed more than likely. They were not congressionally allocated for a different purpose fuck face

You are confused Moon Bat.

That asshole Obama gave the money to protect the greedy UAW filth's pensions and jobs and it was not all paid back.

Not only that but typical of a sorry ass worthless Neggra Obama lied to the American people about the loan being paid back. You dumbass Moon Bats fell for it like you feel for all of his lies.

GM's Phony Bailout Payback

GM's Phony Bailout Payback

Uncle Sam gave GM $49.5 billion last summer in aid to finance its bankruptcy. (If it hadn't, the company, which couldn't raise this kind of money from private lenders, would have been forced into liquidation, its assets sold for scrap.) So when Whitacre publishes a column with the headline, "The GM Bailout: Paid Back in Full," most ordinary mortals unfamiliar with bailout minutia would assume that he is alluding to the entire $49.5 billion. That, however, is far from the case.

Because a loan of such a huge amount would have been politically controversial, the Obama administration handed GM only $6.7 billion as a pure loan. (It asked for only a 7 percent interest rate—a very sweet deal considering that GM bonds at that time were trading below junk level.) The vast bulk of the bailout money was transferred to GM through the purchase of 60.8 percent equity stake in the company—arguably an even worse deal for taxpayers than the loan, given that the equity position requires them to bear the risk of the investment without any guaranteed return. (The Canadian government likewise gave GM $1.4 billion as a pure loan, and another $8.1 billion for an 11.7 percent equity stake. The U.S. and Canadian government together own 72.5 percent of the company.)

But when Whitacre says GM has paid back the bailout money in full, he means not the entire $49.5 billion—the loan and the equity. In fact, he avoids all mention of that figure in his column. He means only the $6.7 billion loan amount.

She's openly campaigning on abusing power and violating the U.S. Constitution. Tells you just how radicalized the left has become.

Kamala Harris wants to use executive action for gun control if she is elected president
Willie Brown clearly did not pick her for her brains.

THE ANGLE YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED FROM WHORIZONTAL HARRIS TRYING TO “PROTECT” A WHISTLEBLOWER BY SILENCING TRUMP:

Kamala Harris’s letter is little more than political posturing. Her posturing is particularly rich, given the way she used government power as California’s attorney general to silence David Daleiden, the “whistleblower,” if you will, behind the sting videos revealing Planned Parenthood’s trafficking in baby body parts.

Forum List

Back