The Kamala Harris campaign

She’s got lots of company amongst the rest of the field of losers vying for the chance to get run through the Trump meat grinder come Election Day.
"Meat Grinder". That there is a perfect Trump re election bumper sticker!!!!!!
"We're making DEM candidate sausages here folks! It ain't going to be pretty but the results will be delicious!
We won't forget to put some of Willie Brown's 'Special Sauce' in the mix."

Gabbard took Harris down the same way she would be able to take down Mr Bonespurs.
The irony is Gabbard could actually beat Trump but the DNC are so fucking dumb they can't see it.
I'm a Trump supporter but if Gabbard got the nomination I would vote for her.
I think she has more common sense in her little finger than the entire DEM party.
That's why she'll never be the nominee.
How's this?: Nikki Haley for president and Gabbard for VP?
100% guarenteed winning ticket.

She’s got lots of company amongst the rest of the field of losers vying for the chance to get run through the Trump meat grinder come Election Day.
"Meat Grinder". That there is a perfect Trump re election bumper sticker!!!!!!
"We're making DEM candidate sausages here folks! It ain't going to be pretty but the results will be delicious!
We won't forget to put some of Willie Brown's 'Special Sauce' in the mix."

Gabbard took Harris down the same way she would be able to take down Mr Bonespurs.
The irony is Gabbard could actually beat Trump but the DNC are so fucking dumb they can't see it.

No argument from me.

I'm a Trump supporter but if Gabbard got the nomination I would vote for her.
I think she has more common sense in her little finger than the entire DEM party.
That's why she'll never be the nominee.
How's this?: Nikki Haley for president and Gabbard for VP?
100% guarenteed winning ticket.

First off, Gabbard would never accept over Haley's support and promotion of the stupid wars.

When you can loot the treasury by executive order like your blob did, nothing is off limits it seems.

Personally Im disappointed that none of the DEM 2020 candidates seem to be concerned about giving power back to the Congress.

Disappointed in Democratic Field

But a trump fluffed like yourself complaining about abuse of executive power is hilarious.

Well seeing you didn't mind when Obama was President mean you should not care now.

I know Democrats bypassing Congress is good until a ex-Democrat does it...

When you can loot the treasury by executive order like your blob did, nothing is off limits it seems.

Personally Im disappointed that none of the DEM 2020 candidates seem to be concerned about giving power back to the Congress.

But a trump fluffed like yourself complaining about abuse of executive power is hilarious.

Well seeing you didn't mind when Obama was President mean you should not care now.

Obama never looted the treasury to pay for a campaign promise. You should study history to avoid looking so ridiculous.

Obama never looted the treasury to pay for a campaign promise. You should study history to avoid looking so ridiculous.

Depends on what kind of campaign promise we are talking about. To the electorate or to a donor?

You should stop denying that Obama circumvented the Congress with Executive Orders to appease his base with...

The individual that is looking ridiculous is you complaining how Congress should get it powers back when you applauded Obama going around the GOP Congress!

Depends on what kind of campaign promise we are talking about. To the electorate or to a donor?

Ummm no. If Congress funded a program and the Obama signed the bill into law, the money was spent for that program; not re-directed by executive order. That isn’t the case with the blob.

You should stop denying that Obama circumvented the Congress with Executive Orders to appease his base with...

The individual that is looking ridiculous is you complaining how Congress should get it powers back when you applauded Obama going around the GOP Congress!

Strange…I don’t remember denying Obama issued executive orders. I do recall you guys were very upset by it but applaud it now. Then again…you voted for Romney and McCain….and now you have been shamed into disavowing what you so proudly stood for only a few years ago.

Try summoning some manhood.

Strange…I don’t remember denying Obama issued executive orders. I do recall you guys were very upset by it but applaud it now. Then again…you voted for Romney and McCain….and now you have been shamed into disavowing what you so proudly stood for only a few years ago.

Why don't you stop lying?

Wait, I forgot you can not help yourself at all!

You had no issue with Obama issuing executive orders to bypass the Congress but now you whine like a child about Trump.

Oh, I have many posts and threads about how I am against the wall and believe it is a waste of money, but hey just lie as you usually do, it must be a woman thing!

kamala_meme2-1058645.jpg

Ummm no. If Congress funded a program and the Obama signed the bill into law, the money was spent for that program; not re-directed by executive order. That isn’t the case with the blob.

There was more than one way to raid the treasury which is what I was commenting on.

You had no issue with Obama issuing executive orders to bypass the Congress but now you whine like a child about Trump.

Oh, I have many posts and threads about how I am against the wall and believe it is a waste of money, but hey just lie as you usually do, it must be a woman thing!

Did you condemn Obama but now willing to overlook Trump?

Come on Candy and explain to the board why now you are against Executive Orders but loved them when Obama was President?

I for one see no need for a wall and it is a waste of money, so can you show where I applauded Trump on this issue or even voted for him?

Does it bother you someone did not vote for Obama and consider him a mistake like Trump?

I bet you still call everyone that did not vote for Obama a racist, don't you?

So if you stayed silent when Obama used Executive Orders to bypass Congress then stay quiet when Trump does it because you have nothing to say you partisan hack!

Did you condemn Obama but now willing to overlook Trump?

I condemn both and she knows it. I have never been a fan of either men and believe both were mistakes by the voting population.

Neither man knows how to govern correctly and the last decent President was George H.W. Bush!

Come on Candy and explain to the board why now you are against Executive Orders but loved them when Obama was President?

I for one see no need for a wall and it is a waste of money, so can you show where I applauded Trump on this issue or even voted for him?

Does it bother you someone did not vote for Obama and consider him a mistake like Trump?

I bet you still call everyone that did not vote for Obama a racist, don't you?

So if you stayed silent when Obama used Executive Orders to bypass Congress then stay quiet when Trump does it because you have nothing to say you partisan hack!

Explain why you think I’m against EO’s first.

There was more than one way to raid the treasury which is what I was commenting on.

No. If congress funded it and the President agreed, the money allocated to that program went to that program.

Looting the treasury is something your blob is doing.

No. If congress funded it and the President agreed, the money allocated to that program went to that program.

Looting the treasury is something your blob is doing.

LOL, I do not in any fashion support Trump. I'm just not willing to be a hypocrite about it.

For the record also.

How The Obama Administration Raided The Treasury To Pay Off Insurers

I am someone that supported 90% of what Candidate Obama said he would do. I ended up supporting 10% of what President Obama actually did. It was these failures and lies on his part that led to Trump being president. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he was going to be, there is not a President Trump today.

Can you give even a single example of President Trump overstepping the authority of the Executive branch? No? Yeah, didn’t think so.

If and when the time comes that President Trump abuses the power of the presidency, I’ll be the first to call him out and condemn the action.

Kamala is done. She can bring the heat but cannot take it. (Thanks for exposing this, Tulsi...).
That's why she can't corner the Black Democrat vote. Even they realize this!

Forum List

Back