The Kamala Harris campaign

Harris has absolutely no chance of winning so she has to say things to get press.

Kamala's chances have just gone up. If Sleepy Joe were to win, she would be a step away from succeeding this doofus and completing her dream of an executive order to confiscate the firearms of Law Abiding Americans.

And BTW, her idea is very similar to Bite Me- who has pledged to make Beto his Gun Confiscation Tsar and leave Americans defenseless against the criminal element.

No one is taking your guns. Guns, abortion and immigration are the big three items politicians use to divide the people even though nothing much will be done about any of them.

What has Trump actually done about abortion or immigration? Nothing. Just like every other Republican president before him. What has been done about guns under Democrat presidents? Very little.

No one is taking my guns YET, "yet" being the operative word. But Sleepy Joe and Willie's Main Squeeze fully intend to based upon their campaign statements. How else would you take Biden's support for Beto's Confiscation Plan, or Kamala's decision to implement a Executive Order on the first day of her reign in this matter?

If Biden were to win, its going to be a busy day at the nation's gun stores until Inauguration Day for sure. Much like after prohibition was passed but not yet enacted.
I know. We want to keep gun nuts rights to sell to convicted felons, underaged kids and the mentally deranged.....usually the gun nuts themselves.

If you were being attacked by Antifa, would you not want one of those "gun nuts," to save you?

It's really strange how the left bitched about Trump with the rich get richer and middle class gets screwed.
Now they are cheering Kamala with her...the rich get richer and the middle class gets screwed.
It's a crazy world, I tell ya.

Just because Biden picked her doesn't mean the "left" is going to support her.
/——/ Dementia Joe didn’t pick anyone, the DNC did.

View attachment 374473

Hes also said he's going to beat, Joe Biden.

Trump said the virus was low risk and he had it under complete control. So under this complete control our economy is devasted & over 160,000 dead Americans.

So it must be his fault.

Great example of illogical reasoning!
just the opposite. Trump claimed it would disappear shortly dozens of time. It’s trump claiming that the economy is not tied to the pandemic when all the Experts say differently. It’s his lackies, Jarod and His VP who are running the show, two people with no qualifications what so ever,

Its state mayors and governors who shut down the economy, thereby, ruining it. Not Trump.

So, it seems as though they did listen to the "experts " on this virus and, made those decisions.

Trump didn't order anything shut down.

Don't know how true it is or not, but I read today that since neither parent was a US citizen when she was born she is not a 'naturalized' US citizen...which means she is ineligible to run for / be President...which means if something happens to Joe SHE CAN'T BE PRESIDENT.

...but the Democrats have up giving a damn what the Rule of Law and Constitution said / says long ago...

Only someone retarded wouldnt know that if you are born in the US you are a citizen and eligible to be the POTUS or VPOTUS.
No. That's not quite right:
Put simply, Kamala Harris is constitutionally ineligible to be president of the United States because she is not a natural born citizen

Just imagine the scenario where two Iranian foreign nationals are in the country spying, stealing information and are caught. While in custody, the one gives birth. Are we ready to accept such a person as a US citizen just because they were on our soil when born? That is Kameltoe Harris.

Now imagine this person, raised by said parents, raised to hate the West, wanting to fundamentally change it. Raised by people allied to other foreign governments. Would you want that person to become President of the United States?

That is why Kameltoe cannot be VP. She is unfit to lead this country. She is not natural-born, both born in this country and to two Americans, of sufficient age and duration.

DNC: From Barack Hussein Obama of Kenya to Kamala Harris of India. Good God.

Fake News is trying to conflate Anchor Baby with Natural Born Citizen as usual. Phony Camela is not only a ridiculous choice, but because neither parents were US citizens at the time of her birth which was allegedly in the USA, she is NOT natural born and thus it is unconstitutional to have her on the ballot for VP.

Don't know how true it is or not, but I read today that since neither parent was a US citizen when she was born she is not a 'naturalized' US citizen...which means she is ineligible to run for / be President...which means if something happens to Joe SHE CAN'T BE PRESIDENT.

...but the Democrats have up giving a damn what the Rule of Law and Constitution said / says long ago...
Trump is a traitor and a Russian asset. Trump hates free speech and is a racist.

Harris has absolutely no chance of winning so she has to say things to get press.

Kamala's chances have just gone up. If Sleepy Joe were to win, she would be a step away from succeeding this doofus and completing her dream of an executive order to confiscate the firearms of Law Abiding Americans.

And BTW, her idea is very similar to Bite Me- who has pledged to make Beto his Gun Confiscation Tsar and leave Americans defenseless against the criminal element.

No one is taking your guns. Guns, abortion and immigration are the big three items politicians use to divide the people even though nothing much will be done about any of them.

What has Trump actually done about abortion or immigration? Nothing. Just like every other Republican president before him. What has been done about guns under Democrat presidents? Very little.

No one is taking my guns YET, "yet" being the operative word. But Sleepy Joe and Willie's Main Squeeze fully intend to based upon their campaign statements. How else would you take Biden's support for Beto's Confiscation Plan, or Kamala's decision to implement a Executive Order on the first day of her reign in this matter?

If Biden were to win, its going to be a busy day at the nation's gun stores until Inauguration Day for sure. Much like after prohibition was passed but not yet enacted.
I know. We want to keep gun nuts rights to sell to convicted felons, underaged kids and the mentally deranged.....usually the gun nuts themselves.

If you were being attacked by Antifa, would you not want one of those "gun nuts," to save you?
Antifa has committed fewer violent crimes then far right extremist the real enemy of democracy.

Antifa has committed fewer violent crimes then far right extremist the real enemy of democracy.

Uh huh.....who told you that, cnn, cnbc, Biden?

Trump is a traitor and a Russian asset. Trump hates free speech and is a racist.

That was good....didn't badly sound rehearsed a bit...now try it without the DNC talking points in front of you....

:p. Bwuhahahaha

Russians? Dude, you must be the last person on the planet not to know that was debunked LONG ago...

....guess that's what happens when you walk around with your head up you ass while letting CNN act as your 'service dog'...

'Antifa'? Haven't you heard? There's no such entity as 'Antifa' - Nadler, the douche bag who Censured the top law enforcer in the US for refusing to break the law, said so.

/——-/ Now that was cute TDS.

btw...Trump didn't get snarky about it when asked. He just said they (presuming experts on the constitution/laws) were looking into it. Then he turned to another question. This was after that Dr Fauci/Phil Donohue lookalike asked the stupid question which got his sorry ass completely ignored and passed by.

She's openly campaigning on abusing power and violating the U.S. Constitution. Tells you just how radicalized the left has become.

Kamala Harris wants to use executive action for gun control if she is elected president
She's off to a terrible start insulting voters by blaming this pandemic job losses on Trump administration, the simple reply besides asking if she's still smoking would be to say;
If the pandemic is not responsible then the Dem fascist acts are when they forced out Acosta as Labor secretary, because he had done too good of a job and it wasn't till after Dems forced him out that the labor issues occured (if you are gonna pretend the pandemic doesn't count).-oops
And since Acosta as a DA did nothing that Kamala herself did as DA then the excuse to impeach him would mean then why wasn't Kamala removed as Senator? Since she did not step down then clearly the Dems got caught removing the labor secretary to affect our jobs and sabotage our natuon for political motive.
-double oops
Trump said the virus was low risk and he had it under complete control. So under this complete control our economy is devasted & over 160,000 dead Americans.

So it must be his fault.
As did Pelosi who made sure everyone went to Chinatown to get the virus, while on the other end of the Country DeBlasio made sure everyone took the Petry dish subway to get the virus.
Guess Trump was right that China missinfornation and W.H.O. corruption lead everyone to a false sense of security until it was too late the virus was already out of the bag making everyone look foolish. W.h.o.'s one soul job was to properly warn and prepare, So why in the world would Dems complain about Trump Blasting them and pulling funding and support unless they sympathize with corrupt entities which cause havoc and destruction as well as they do.
Look, assfuck, when Pelosi encouraged people to visit Chinatown, the Virus was not here. Trump had blamed the Chinese and stupid fuck Trumpettes were blaming Chinese Americans./

Trump said he had it under control. Was he lying? You betcha.

So S=Fiuvkm opff you stupid shgit.

She's openly campaigning on abusing power and violating the U.S. Constitution. Tells you just how radicalized the left has become.

Kamala Harris wants to use executive action for gun control if she is elected president
She's off to a terrible start insulting voters by blaming this pandemic job losses on Trump administration, the simple reply besides asking if she's still smoking would be to say;
If the pandemic is not responsible then the Dem fascist acts are when they forced out Acosta as Labor secretary, because he had done too good of a job and it wasn't till after Dems forced him out that the labor issues occured (if you are gonna pretend the pandemic doesn't count).-oops
And since Acosta as a DA did nothing that Kamala herself did as DA then the excuse to impeach him would mean then why wasn't Kamala removed as Senator? Since she did not step down then clearly the Dems got caught removing the labor secretary to affect our jobs and sabotage our natuon for political motive.
-double oops

So it must be his fault.
As did Pelosi who made sure everyone went to Chinatown to get the virus, while on the other end of the Country DeBlasio made sure everyone took the Petry dish subway to get the virus.
Guess Trump was right that China missinfornation and W.H.O. corruption lead everyone to a false sense of security until it was too late the virus was already out of the bag making everyone look foolish. W.h.o.'s one soul job was to properly warn and prepare, So why in the world would Dems complain about Trump Blasting them and pulling funding and support unless they sympathize with corrupt entities which cause havoc and destruction as well as they do.
Look, assfuck, when Pelosi encouraged people to visit Chinatown, the Virus was not here. Trump had blamed the Chinese and stupid fuck Trumpettes were blaming Chinese Americans./

Trump said he had it under control. Was he lying? You betcha.

So S=Fiuvkm opff you stupid shgit.
You are busted, your argument has always been that asymptomatic cases means people can affect others without knowing, so test test test, mask mask mask, stay home till after the elections, so how do you know there were no cases then when much of the population had to get it from Asia and Europe which showed no signs when coming over.
But thanks for admitting the anti Trump rhetoric blaming him for his inaction during no "Known" cases. Lastly if Pelosi thought it was safe when she inspired people to go out and get the virus then why did she use the info of the virus to have husband do illegal insider trading and move money around?

btw...Trump didn't get snarky about it when asked. He just said they (presuming experts on the constitution/laws) were looking into it. Then he turned to another question. This was after that Dr Fauci/Phil Donohue lookalike asked the stupid question which got his sorry ass completely ignored and passed by.
Trump will start the birthed thing and like all his lemmings, you guys will start whining about it.

" sob sob sob but I like beer" Kavanaugh? The one who tried to rape a girl while in college?
Sad that you're still spreading that lie

That's what liars and propagandists do
I get it. Kavanauygh did not cry & said he liked beer? It appears you be the liar.

A lot of people like beer, Dave. I'm drinking a can of the World's Most Tremendous beer, Pabst, as I type this. I will not condemn the distinguished Justice Kavanaugh for it.

But it doesn't mean that one has regular Gang Rape Parties, like Kamala et al claimed.

It is critically important for the electorate of this Tremendous Nation to hold Sen. Harris to task, to prove her allegations against the Kavster.

" sob sob sob but I like beer" Kavanaugh? The one who tried to rape a girl while in college?
Sad that you're still spreading that lie

That's what liars and propagandists do
I get it. Kavanauygh did not cry & said he liked beer? It appears you be the liar.

A lot of people like beer, Dave. I'm drinking a can of the World's Most Tremendous beer, Pabst, as I type this. I will not condemn the distinguished Justice Kavanaugh for it.

But it doesn't mean that one has regular Gang Rape Parties, like Kamala et al claimed.

It is critically important for the electorate of this Tremendous Nation to hold Sen. Harris to task, to prove her allegations against the Kavster.
So was your love of beer your excuse for being in a drunken stupor all through college & Law School?

Forum List

Back