And TPers have their BS/Hate Fox Noise Rush etc etc dupeworld- and unlike college people they're totally FOS and fake news...Nobody is asked their politics to enter college- you're duped and ignorant to the point of insanity. Why should history classes listen and nod at pure misinformation you call news...
Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Is that the excuse you use because they rejected you from college? , yep trump loves the poorly educated

Guno, I am extremely educated and I support Trump until he gives me a reason to not support him. So, let's have a debate or discussion about the current state of affairs. You are good with insults but what do you have in the way of meaningful debate?
"extremely educated".....uh huh.

I know more than you, buttecea....but that isn't saying much because that bar is so low that one could trip over it.
Yup, and inflation started in 1914. IT's A CONSPIRACEE!!!!

Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Is that the excuse you use because they rejected you from college? , yep trump loves the poorly educated

Guno, I am extremely educated and I support Trump until he gives me a reason to not support him. So, let's have a debate or discussion about the current state of affairs. You are good with insults but what do you have in the way of meaningful debate?

I know more than you, buttecea....but that isn't saying much because that bar is so low that one could trip over it.

Hey, you are the idiot that trusts the foreign owned parasitic entity that is the Federal Reserve....(snicker)

You are unbelievably stupid and naive.......

So you are admitting the far and alt right is cowardly.

Everyone knows that.

Yeah, it's really brave to wear masks and destroy other people's property.......
Not as smart as believing Sandy Hook was fake because some performer tells you it was.

buttecea, I didn't need anyone to "hip" me to the fact that Sandy Hoax was a DHS/FEMA capstone drill, bitch.
Yup total conspiracy RWNJ. ^^ Extremely educated in far RW conspiracy nuttiness....

Hey, you are the idiot that trusts the foreign owned parasitic entity that is the Federal Reserve....(snicker)

IT's a CONSPIRACEEE!!!!! Actually, it's very good at stopping the economic roller coaster ride we were in before. Except when the bought off greedy idiot megarich GOP gets the corrupt madness going again. 1929, 1989, 2008...

IT's a CONSPIRACEEE!!!!! Actually, it's very good at stopping the economic roller coaster ride we were in before. Except when the bought off greedy idiot megarich gets the madness going again. 1929, 1989, 2008...

Total bullshit. The Fed created the very crisis that it was allegedly there to prevent. You don't know diddly squat and it shows.

Trust and verify, whackjob...My uncle was a CBE Brit lawyer who handled Common Market/UAE oil trade- my HS was full of bigtime fathers- There is no conspiracy. Except the (GOP etc) greed bs propaganda one, dupe.

IT's a CONSPIRACEEE!!!!! Actually, it's very good at stopping the economic roller coaster ride we were in before. Except when the bought off greedy idiot megarich gets the madness going again. 1929, 1989, 2008...

Total bullshit. The Fed created the very crisis that it was allegedly there to prevent. You don't know diddly squat and it shows.
They were selling bogus "GOPer oversight" real estate toxic assets, dupe? Absolutely nuts^^

They were selling bogus "GOPer oversight" real estate toxic assets, dupe? Absolutely nuts^^

In 1929, dumb ass????? Are you mentally challenged???

No. . . . actually, it's a FACT.

screen%20shot%202013-01-04%20at%208.09.14%20pm.png

We are casting pearls before swine, Mr Beale....Franco isn't capable of learning.

It was the Clinton administration that got rid of Glass-steagall. Your inability to stop playing bullshit partisan games and distinguish globalists of all parties is why you have no clue about what is really going on.

It was the Clinton administration that got rid of Glass-steagall. Your inability to stop playing bullshit partisan games and distinguish globalists of all parties is why you have no clue about what is really going on.

Thank you! Why is it that people would rather play the " blame game" instead of seeing how up to our necks in shit we are? Neither political party is worth a shit......both members from this two party system are either corrupted, compromised.or both.

We are casting pearls before swine, Mr Beale....Franco isn't capable of learning.

Well, he's capable of being propagandized if you set him in front of a tube showing CFR brainwashing with a pretty talking head.

town-hall-media-spoonfeeding-cartoon-campaign-commercials-citizens-united_zpse02455f0.jpg

Can I get an example of right wing tolerance? Just one will do.
n_bill_rights.254135709_std.jpg

What's your point ? Other than the 2nd, the GOP wipes their ass with the bill o rights .
You're having the same problem that Franco is having. I'm not going to argue with you there, not much.

You are confusing globalists and statists of US inc. with sovereign citizens of these united states that understand the intent of the framers. I would say that folks in the DNC are just as guilty if not more guilty of the same thing. I remember once seeing a press conference with a California Senator, I think it was Boxer, who said we should limit the freedom of the press to "licensed" journalists. WTF?

They ALL voted to reauthorize the NDAA and the Patriot Act. None of them are, as a group, guiltless in my view. They are all tyrannical establishment pieces of shit, beholden to the Council of 300.

Are you stupid in the head? career politicians are all made of the same incestuous stuff no matter if they call themselves a "d" Or an "r"...The GOP is the same thing as the DNC... they all live double lives.

This is just gaslighting. Career politicians aren't a bad thing, outside of the realm of our campaign finance system. Remove money from politics and you'll still have career politicians; they are just career politicians for the right reasons, not because Wall Street wants them there.

The fixes to our system are really simple; it's just a matter of the will necessary to make them.
Single term limits is a must to even start fixing the fuck up that is Washington...

This video is priceless. We see the left rioting, assaulting, and acting like thugs all over America. When asked for a single instance of conservatives acting like that - nobody can come up with one.
How about the right wing crazy who rushed the stage during the performance of Julius Caesar, interfering with the actors' freedom of speech? They didn't seem to have a problem with the show when it had an Obama look-alike or a pant-suited Hillary clone.
Freedom of speech vs. freedom of speech, right? I am sure you approve of Leftist Jihadists Violently shutting down Free Speech venues on Liberal Campuses. Talk about that, because the protester at 'The Play" did not engage in violence. Lastly, there was No ASSASSINATE OBAMA OR CLINTON PLAY PUT ON.
Review: Julius Caesar @ The Guthrie Theater
Trinity Rep Opens Season With New Take On Julius Caesar
Trump supporters' jaw-dropping hypocrisy (opinion) - CNN.com

I await your apology.

The Left Wing is engaged in a very dangerous incitement campaign. They're completely out of control. They're radicalizing Thousands. How many radicalized Democrat 'Manchurian Candidates' are out there? It's a very scary thought. They need to be reigned in.

Forum List

Back