No. . . . actually, it's a FACT.

screen%20shot%202013-01-04%20at%208.09.14%20pm.png

We are casting pearls before swine, Mr Beale....Franco isn't capable of learning.
They were selling bogus "GOPer oversight" real estate toxic assets, dupe? Absolutely nuts^^

In 1929, dumb ass????? Are you mentally challenged???
No, in 2008, dumbass. THAT GOP scam. In 1929, it was hugely overvalued stock market because of of selling on margin- THAT GOP scam. In 1989, it was the GOP S+L scam crisis- None of which had anything to do with the Fed.

So you dupes are saying it's better to have this gd mess of panics and runs? I don't think so...
US_Historical_Inflation_Ancient.svg

Source: The Bureau of Labor Statistics' annual Consumer Price Index (CPI), established in 1913. Inflation data from 1665 to 1912 is sourced from a historical study conducted by political science professor Robert Sahr at Oregon State University.

Sorry, turd, but not every one of those peaks or troughs represent a "panic." And note, the historical data was constructed by a political science professor - a Marxist, in other words. Your graph is propaganda.
Actually, I have no problem with his graph, he just doesn't understand what it is saying, it is INFLATION.

This means, the amount of blue we see on the chart, is the total amount of time that the dollar is inflating. If it spikes and comes back down quickly, that is a normal business cycle. If it goes slowly up, the dollar is abnormally losing value. If we see, in any period of one hundred years, a lot of blue, as opposed to sharp peaks or dips, than the currency will lose value.

If it rises quickly but quickly returns, than the currency retains it's value.

As it is, we see from history, the currency has lost more value over the last twenty years than all previous history combined. There has been no deflationary pressure whatsoever.
Why was a steak dinner 10 cents in 1900? I don't get your graph...And 1970 was 47 years ago. Why does inflation take off in 1970 if it's about the fed?
Prices
Inflation took off in 1917 when we got into the war, stupid. A steak dinner was 10 cents in 1900 because we've had 120 years of non-stop inflation since then.

The price of a steak at Delmonico's in 1918 was $1.65, so I doubt it was as low as $0.10 in 1900. 20 times $1.65 is $33, which is about the price of a filet in a quality restaurant today. That's how much inflation there has been since the Federal Reserve was created.

upload_2017-6-19_22-52-39.png

By the way . Still don't have an example
Of righty tolerance.

Every righty is tolerant of idiots like you otherwise you wouldn't be here. There is no violent right, if there were there would be NO left. We sit by and watch as all of your pets, and your idols incite violence, riot, and destroy property and attack people who oppose their views. You can lie deflect, sidestep all you want the left is the source of all of the violent political actions in this country. From murder to mayhem it is all you FOR NOW. When it becomes us there will be no more you!!

We are casting pearls before swine, Mr Beale....Franco isn't capable of learning.
No, in 2008, dumbass. THAT GOP scam. In 1929, it was hugely overvalued stock market because of of selling on margin- THAT GOP scam. In 1989, it was the GOP S+L scam crisis- None of which had anything to do with the Fed.

So you dupes are saying it's better to have this gd mess of panics and runs? I don't think so...

Source: The Bureau of Labor Statistics' annual Consumer Price Index (CPI), established in 1913. Inflation data from 1665 to 1912 is sourced from a historical study conducted by political science professor Robert Sahr at Oregon State University.

Sorry, turd, but not every one of those peaks or troughs represent a "panic." And note, the historical data was constructed by a political science professor - a Marxist, in other words. Your graph is propaganda.
Actually, I have no problem with his graph, he just doesn't understand what it is saying, it is INFLATION.

This means, the amount of blue we see on the chart, is the total amount of time that the dollar is inflating. If it spikes and comes back down quickly, that is a normal business cycle. If it goes slowly up, the dollar is abnormally losing value. If we see, in any period of one hundred years, a lot of blue, as opposed to sharp peaks or dips, than the currency will lose value.

As it is, we see from history, the currency has lost more value over the last twenty years than all previous history combined. There has been no deflationary pressure whatsoever.
Why was a steak dinner 10 cents in 1900? I don't get your graph...And 1970 was 47 years ago. Why does inflation take off in 1970 if it's about the fed?
Prices
Inflation took off in 1917 when we got into the war, stupid. A steak dinner was 10 cents in 1900 because we've had 120 years of non-stop inflation since then.

The price of a steak at Delmonico's in 1918 was $1.65, so I doubt it was as low as $0.10 in 1900. 20 times $1.65 is $33, which is about the price of a filet in a quality restaurant today. That's how much inflation there has been since the Federal Reserve was created.

View attachment 134325
Prices in the 20th century

1903 At The Palace or Johnny’s Place in Salt Lake City 10¢ buys a dinner of meat, vegetables, bread, butter and a cup of tea or coffee.

Headache city.....lol

They were selling bogus "GOPer oversight" real estate toxic assets, dupe? Absolutely nuts^^

Prices

After the FED regime was introduced, the elites took complete control over the economy.

Though their efforts to become masters of the universe were short sighted, they did everything they could to control and steal the wealth from the poor and the middle class, the lower classes still got by. FDR robbed them of their wealth by confiscating en masse all of the gold in the economy.

Nixon dealt the world economy the final blow by de-linking the dollar from gold, that is why the financial thieves have had their wealth explode, and we, the slaves, have had it evaporate since.

Today Is The 40th Anniversary Of Nixon Ending Gold Standard And Creating Modern Fiat Monetary System | Zero Hedge

Wow, are you dumb.

Even your own chart shows less natural business cycles and more inflation after the imposition of the FED and the elimination of gold and silver. You are indeed hopeless.

You are probably clueless as to the real reason how the top .01% are able to concentrate their wealth so effectively.

Dale is right, no point in discussing anything with you.
Because the 1% pay less %wise in taxes than the middle class now? Thanks to Reaganism and dupes like you?

No they don't.

The 1% pay and effective tax rate of over 24%. The middle class, even the upper middle class don't pay anything over an effective rate of 20%.
Then start counting more than just the fed income tax.
The one tax graph you really need to know
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

Either way, the richest now get almost all the new wealth...because they don't PAY ENOUGH. (Most GOP dupes think 47% don't pay any taxes)- then the country and the middle class fall apart...

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Nice post.

And the CFR media has done an excellent job distracting you from the real problem. I won't deny any of this is true, but it is really quite inconsequential for the poor and middle class, this is genius for the elites that control the way you think, isn't it?

Did you know that at the turn of the 20th century, an ounce of gold was about $20? That is roughly how much it cost for a custom tailored suit.

Today, an ounce of gold goes for about $1200. That is the same price of a decent custom tailored suit.

Tell me what that means for the food and energy you consume?

You can sit here and quote for me articles from sources run by elite CFR media, who are in turn run by the same elite 1% that you are railing against, but if you don't see the flaw in your argumentation, and don't understand that you are getting your ideas from the very folks that you seem to be railing against, then you are just too obtuse to continue this conversation.

If you still haven't figured out what I am talking about, then you will never get it.
All I know is, the GOP is killing the country every time they get in, and over the last 35 years, and their propaganda machine is FOS, as are the dupes with all their conspiracy theories and bs character assassination and intolerance..

*sigh*

The elites run both parties.

It was the DNC that ushered in the FED system that robs you of your purchasing power.

Because the 1% pay less %wise in taxes than the middle class now? Thanks to Reaganism and dupes like you?

No they don't.

The 1% pay and effective tax rate of over 24%. The middle class, even the upper middle class don't pay anything over an effective rate of 20%.
Then start counting more than just the fed income tax.
The one tax graph you really need to know
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

Either way, the richest now get almost all the new wealth...because they don't PAY ENOUGH. (Most GOP dupes think 47% don't pay any taxes)- then the country and the middle class fall apart...

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Nice post.

And the CFR media has done an excellent job distracting you from the real problem. I won't deny any of this is true, but it is really quite inconsequential for the poor and middle class, this is genius for the elites that control the way you think, isn't it?

Did you know that at the turn of the 20th century, an ounce of gold was about $20? That is roughly how much it cost for a custom tailored suit.

Today, an ounce of gold goes for about $1200. That is the same price of a decent custom tailored suit.

Tell me what that means for the food and energy you consume?

You can sit here and quote for me articles from sources run by elite CFR media, who are in turn run by the same elite 1% that you are railing against, but if you don't see the flaw in your argumentation, and don't understand that you are getting your ideas from the very folks that you seem to be railing against, then you are just too obtuse to continue this conversation.

If you still haven't figured out what I am talking about, then you will never get it.
All I know is, the GOP is killing the country every time they get in, and over the last 35 years, and their propaganda machine is FOS, as are the dupes with all their conspiracy theories and bs character assassination and intolerance..

*sigh*

The elites run both parties.

It was the DNC that ushered in the FED system that robs you of your purchasing power.

It was also the DNC and FDR that declared USA.INC as bankrupt which led to the confiscation of the people's gold even while money was being "lent" to Europe. It was FDR that pledged our labor/sweat equity as surety against the debt. So no one can tell me how wonderful political parties are...they answer to the same masters.

"extremely educated".....uh huh.

I know more than you, buttecea....but that isn't saying much because that bar is so low that one could trip over it.
Yup, and inflation started in 1914. IT's A CONSPIRACEE!!!!

Hey, you are the idiot that trusts the foreign owned parasitic entity that is the Federal Reserve....(snicker)

You are unbelievably stupid and naive.......
IT's a CONSPIRACEEE!!!!! Actually, it's very good at stopping the economic roller coaster ride we were in before. Except when the bought off greedy idiot megarich gets the madness going again. 1929, 1989, 2008...

Total bullshit. The Fed created the very crisis that it was allegedly there to prevent. You don't know diddly squat and it shows.

Educate yourself...this is only part of the story of the Great Depression but it's a good start.

How Federal Reserve Policies Led To The Crash Of 1929

I know more than you, buttecea....but that isn't saying much because that bar is so low that one could trip over it.

IT's a CONSPIRACEEE!!!!! Actually, it's very good at stopping the economic roller coaster ride we were in before. Except when the bought off greedy idiot megarich gets the madness going again. 1929, 1989, 2008...

Total bullshit. The Fed created the very crisis that it was allegedly there to prevent. You don't know diddly squat and it shows.

Educate yourself...this is only part of the story of the Great Depression but it's a good start.

Here's a link to description and reviews on Edward Mandell House's novel. Frightening if you know how much influence this guy had on both Wilson and FDR.

It is not so much "Fabian socialism" we need worry about. That is just the dress that the authoritarians cloak their project in to make the useful idiots accept what they are doing. Folks like Franco will gladly go along with what these elites have planned if they say they are doing it for the "common good," and set up those who are fighting against them and for freedom as enemies of the poor and dispossessed. They know the masses are easily fooled.

They actually imagine they can design a system more perfect than the functions of freedom that the universal consciousness of enlightenment gave to mankind. What sheer folly and arrogance.

Here's a link to description and reviews on Edward Mandell House's novel. Frightening if you know how much influence this guy had on both Wilson and FDR.

It is not so much "Fabian socialism" we need worry about. That is just the dress that the authoritarians cloak their project in to make the useful idiots accept what they are doing. Folks like Franco will gladly go along with what these elites have planned if they say they are doing it for the "common good," and set up those who are fighting against them and for freedom as enemies of the poor and dispossessed. They know the masses are easily fooled.

They actually imagine they can design a system more perfect than the functions of freedom that the universal consciousness of enlightenment gave to mankind. What sheer folly and arrogance.

Excellent reference!!!!! Also, have you seen this from the notes taken by Woodrow Wilson concerning House??

Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property [that's you and your children] in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer NOT being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels [property] and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law-merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading [Birth Certificate] to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.”[Social Security] Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office [presidency] of our dummy corporation [US] to foment this plot against America.

Edward M. House private meeting with Woodrow Wilson

Prices

View attachment 134325
Prices in the 20th century

1903 At The Palace or Johnny’s Place in Salt Lake City 10¢ buys a dinner of meat, vegetables, bread, butter and a cup of tea or coffee.

Headache city.....lol

Proof?

That's a good point. It's so universal - remember when they were stabbing the shit out of the black Julius Caesar during that play while Barack Obama was president?

No, but I do remember someone doing a production of OTHELLO with an Obama look-alike in the title role.

Prices

After the FED regime was introduced, the elites took complete control over the economy.

Though their efforts to become masters of the universe were short sighted, they did everything they could to control and steal the wealth from the poor and the middle class, the lower classes still got by. FDR robbed them of their wealth by confiscating en masse all of the gold in the economy.

Nixon dealt the world economy the final blow by de-linking the dollar from gold, that is why the financial thieves have had their wealth explode, and we, the slaves, have had it evaporate since.

Today Is The 40th Anniversary Of Nixon Ending Gold Standard And Creating Modern Fiat Monetary System | Zero Hedge
Well THAT would ACTUALLY explain the inflation that went up from THAT point. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...L4hPJLsju4a-Ig_8Q&sig2=hiuLsj_FaS29h9rEmgT-AQ
What we need is a min wage and other stuff tied to the inflation rate (payroll tax upper limit etc) that the rich man GOP obstructs. I still believe the Fedd oes a good job controlling the economy against the kind of chaos that went on before, and that the GOP (thanks for 1929,1989, and 2008) and especially Reaganism pander to the rich and its BS hate propaganda are a disaster for the country. Which brings us back to the OP. Which is a brainwashed dupe joke.

That's a good point. It's so universal - remember when they were stabbing the shit out of the black Julius Caesar during that play while Barack Obama was president?

No, but I do remember someone doing a production of OTHELLO with an Obama look-alike in the title role.
Oh yeah. You are correct. Neither do I now that you mention it.

Oh yeah. You are correct. Neither do I now that you mention it.
How bout Murdoch's movie where Obama was killed?
'Julius Caesar' has sparked controversy. But where was corporate ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-et-entertainment-news-updates-june-delta-trump-julius-caesar-...
Jun 12, 2017 - I wrote then of the historic cinematic killing of President Obama in 20th ... In it, an Obama look-alike, one of several world leaders in cahoots with ... a big cross-branded campaign for the studio's "Snoopy" movie later that year.
The First Hollywood Movie to Kill Obama
www.thedailybeast.com/the-first-hollywood-movie-to-kill-obama
Feb 12, 2015 - Kingsman: The Secret Service features a big movie first in the vein of The Interview, and comes courtesy of President Obama’s biggest critic: Rupert Murdoch. ... In one scene, Valentine makes his pitch to an enthusiastic candidate before the camera pulls back to reveal none other ...

OBVIOUSLY, hater DUPES- the problem is your disgracefu New BS GOP hate/propaganda machine, which is forever making hate mountains out of Lib molehills, while potential ones on the RW side pass unnoticed because we don't HAVE a propaganda machine or dupes of same...

Take the OP- You chumps have seen the video of Antifa punks in Berkeley and the hype so many times you believe in violent Dems, while the surge in RW violence against Muslims, gays, blacks, Jews etc is never mentioned. And Trump tweeting Foxcrappe all the time...So guess who's to blame for the heightened tension? Only the dupes don't know in the whole world...

Forum List

Back