The Illegal CIA Operation That Brought Us 9/11

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I'm only posting this here because from my experience on this and most other political forums, I know it's where it will wind up.

Was it conspiracy or idiocy that led to the failure of U.S. intelligence agencies to detect and prevent the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon headquarters? That’s one of the questions at the heart of “The Watchdogs Didn’t Bark: The CIA, NSA, and the Crimes of the War on Terror,” by John Duffy and Ray Nowosielski. In their careful and thorough investigation of the events leading up to the attacks, the authors uncover a story about the Central Intelligence Agency’s neglect, possible criminal activities and a cover-up that may have allowed al-Qaida to carry out its plans uninhibited by government officials.

...snip from the article;

RS: That was in the year 2000, right?

JD: Yes. Right at the outset of the year. In monitoring this meeting, they became aware of the fact that one of the attendees had a multiple-entry visa to the United States. That man’s name was Khalid al-Mihdhar. He would eventually be on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon; he was one of the hijackers. So this starts the whole thing there, the fact that the CIA becomes aware of this information; the Bin Laden unit, counterterror center, and then all the way up to George Tenet are aware of this information.

Your claim was that the DoD has those truther conspiracy videos pulled.

Backed by nothing but your own imagination and hapless paranoia, of course.

Alas, your imagination doesn't have anything to do with the real world.
Listen to Mr Comey here, always setting up perjury traps.
I have never made any such claim specifically. Nice try Huckleberry.

Oh, I believe you. But his 'Angelo' guy? He says you're a fucking liar:

"Good thing a friend of mine has copies of all these spin cycle truther videos before the DOD has Youtube remove them."

Angelo

Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

So you shut down threads to keep people from seeing your ludicrous claims and contradictions by overwhelming evidence...

.......and then you lie about your ludicrous claims and contradictions by overwhelming evidence.

Again, something no 'truth seeker' would ever do.
:tomato::yapyapyapf:

I'm only posting this here because from my experience on this and most other political forums, I know it's where it will wind up.

Was it conspiracy or idiocy that led to the failure of U.S. intelligence agencies to detect and prevent the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon headquarters? That’s one of the questions at the heart of “The Watchdogs Didn’t Bark: The CIA, NSA, and the Crimes of the War on Terror,” by John Duffy and Ray Nowosielski. In their careful and thorough investigation of the events leading up to the attacks, the authors uncover a story about the Central Intelligence Agency’s neglect, possible criminal activities and a cover-up that may have allowed al-Qaida to carry out its plans uninhibited by government officials.

Didn't you accuse people like Larry Silverstein of commiting 911? Now its the CIA?

That's the problem with using your imagination as the basis of your conspiracies, Angelo.....your 'boogeyman' can change as quickly your mind does.

Forum List

Back