The US is presently involved in 15 ‘shadow wars’: Here’s where and why

Do you realize that if you even complain about our leaders actions, much less take actions that oppose him you are an enemy of the state, and will be treated as such? Be a part of the solution and join the border patrol? Then you will be sent south to hand out ID cards and cash and arrange transportation. This is how things work now, and when it starts to affect you personally it will be much too late.
Be covert.

Biden might not even know about all these wars. He's pretty senile, who knows who's actually in charge.

The US is presently involved in 15 ‘shadow wars’:

Here’s where and why

Helping the government of Yemen fight off terrorists. Assisting Nigeria, Cameroon and others fight against Boko Haram and ISIS.

Assisting Kenya in their fight against al-Shabaab. Maybe you heard of them, the organization that goes into girl's school, then kills all the adults and kidnaps the girls and subjects them to repeated rapes.

Yes, absolutely right, we should not get involved there. After all, who cares if some girls in Africa get raped?

And the same with Mali, just let the schools get attacked, not our business.

Tell me, what should we do instead?

Tell me, what should we do instead?
why does everything have to be done in secret? Are you that comfortable with shadow governments? If it's so good, why can't we (the public-not some compromised intel "committee) have the facts and real information and goals? As it is we depend on generated "leaked" reports to a few trusted spin machines for evaluation. How else can we determine the merit of it or if it's part of another regime change program? This blind faith and virtue signaling is what got the German people into the passive aggressive state after ww1 when they were in social flux like we are now. It may already be too late to turn this ship into the wind.

why does everything have to be done in secret?

What is so secret about any of those?

Hell, a lot of those I just mentioned fall under "United States Africa Command". That is hardly a secret at all, they even have their own website.

Why you think any of those are "secret", I have absolutely no idea. Each and every one of those listed is well known to the general public. I can't help it if you are ignorant of it, I have known of those for over a decade.

They're secret to anyone who watches cnn and nothing else, and only listens to SOTU speeches for info.

They're secret to anyone who watches cnn and nothing else, and only listens to SOTU speeches for info.

Wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.

The head of US Africa Command warned Congress on Thursday that Russia is aggressively working to expand its footing among African countries, leaving several “at the tipping point” of falling under its influence.

Now granted, they barely cover Africa Command, but they do cover it on occasion. Kinda like how they ignore almost anything by Boko Haram. Or almost anything about Darfur. I stopped paying attention to CNN decades ago, when they turned away from actually giving us news and turned more into a propaganda operation.

1710226036831.png

~S~

And a hell of a lot of those "bases" are not even bases. It is a small handful of airmen or sailors stationed at a port to arrange things like fuel and food.

And come on now, Guam? Johnson Atoll? Puerto Rico? Mariana Islands? Virgin Islands? Samoa? Wake? That is all US territory. So how exactly are bases on US territory counted as being in another country?

And two of those are Palau and Micronesia. I guess you are not aware, they formed a compact with the US where the US provides them defense as they have no actual military themselves. However, their citizens can freely serve in the US military, not unlike the agreement we once had with Philippines. I have served with several from Palau and Micronesia.

Of course, seeing that image came from PressTV, I should not be surprised at all.

And a hell of a lot of those "bases" are not even bases. It is a small handful of airmen or sailors stationed at a port to arrange things like fuel and food.
Have a sinking feeling that you believe such naive nonsense .

You may believe what you are told and read, but intelligent people always question Free Gifts and consider other possibilities .
And the CIA certainly is not some bleeding hearts charity concerned with the locals having enough food and fuel .
Unless they can profit hugely .

...and yet Colin Powell's statement remains true: The only thing we have ever asked for in exchange for our lives and treasure is a little space to bury our dead. The US has never conquered any country in order to take it over.
They have attacked other Countries to steal its resources and control them, they even looted museums in Iraq with artifacts finding their way to the auction houses of the US and Europe, it's naked brutal Imperialism, the US has only been at peace for 17 years since it was founded in 1776, that should tell you something.

And come on now, Guam? Johnson Atoll? Puerto Rico? Mariana Islands? Virgin Islands? Samoa? Wake? That is all US territory. So how exactly are bases on US territory counted as being in another country?

And two of those are Palau and Micronesia. I guess you are not aware, they formed a compact with the US where the US provides them defense as they have no actual military themselves. However, their citizens can freely serve in the US military, not unlike the agreement we once had with Philippines. I have served with several from Palau and Micronesia.

Of course, seeing that image came from PressTV, I should not be surprised at all.
Here are the stats then Mr Mushroom>
~S~

What American weapons did the Ukrainians ever threaten to deploy aimed at Russia?

Answer: None
So what do you think Nato is for? by it's very nature it's anti Russian, at one time it was anti Soviet Union but now they don't have that excuse so the new reason is Russia, if Putin didn't exist they would have to invent him to keep the money making scam alive, and enough of the ignorant herd believe it.

How very humanitarian of them, anyone would mistake them for the Salvation Army :abgg2q.jpg:

Have a sinking feeling that you believe such naive nonsense .

Uh, I have actually been to many of those myself, first hand. One was the Air Force Detachment at Leipzig. I think it numbered an entire 10 people. The one at Aden used to be larger, I want to say that was 25 people.

Instead of just shaking your head, how about actually presenting something?

Forum List

Back