The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons

No need to come to terms with your reality. I live in a state where abortion is not allowed.

At last, I feel clean and pure again. I know that none of my taxes will ever again go into programs that slaughter children.

Stay where you are and keep slaughtering helpless innocent children. It's too late for you. Your soul is lost. The guy reaching for the pizza slice owns you now. I no longer even feel sorry for your kind.

You're the one "slaughtering children" with your right-wing crony-capitalist, mammon-worshiping government policies that neglect the poor and increase poverty and bad health. You Evangelicals are a bunch of warmongering jingoists, completely in favor of all of the economic sanctions and wars, the government inflicts on children and their parents around the world.

Oh wow you're so "pure" and "pro-life". You're so "holy".

I often wonder why when the left speaks of aborting the baby it’s a fetus, but when THEY become pregnant and are going to go through with the birth, it’s a baby again….hmmmm

If the pregnancy is just a collection of invading cells, and tissue, then why is a murderer of a pregnant woman charged with two homocides?

You're the one "slaughtering children" with your right-wing crony-capitalist, mammon-worshiping government policies that neglect the poor and increase poverty and bad health. You Evangelicals are a bunch of warmongering jingoists, completely in favor of all of the economic sanctions and wars, the government inflicts on children and their parents around the world.

Yea the party that wants to allow the unborn children to have a chance at life is the one slaughtering the kids. Not the left, who wants abortion up until natural childbirth.

Yea, FUCK OFF.

You've learned your lines well, little parrot.

I often wonder why when the left speaks of aborting the baby it’s a fetus, but when THEY become pregnant and are going to go through with the birth, it’s a baby again….hmmmm

If the pregnancy is just a collection of invading cells, and tissue, then why is a murderer of a pregnant woman charged with two homocides?

I know! If a leftist is pregnant with a wanted child, the rules are suddenly very different!

Example -- a leftist woman I knew stopped using birth control and lied to her Christian boyfriend about it, in order to get pregnant and trap him into marrying her. And you can probably easily guess the karma that followed that poor kid, who was just a tool to her mother, who used her to trap a well-off husband.

The biggest hypocrites in history, today's leftist vermin.

lifeguards.jpg
That's a strawman argument and unfortunately, that's all you "Christians" have. Lies. When did I ever suggest that people should "free-load" and do nothing? Never. You're going to the other extreme, which I never supported. If you're truly pro-life, then you will be that, not just for life in the womb, but for life outside of it as well, or else you're a pathetic hypocrite. Your concern for life in other people's wombs shouldn't be taken seriously or considered when you're defunding social programs that assist the poor. You're not even in line with your own bible.

These children are raised in abject poverty and your indifferent attitude to their suffering and needs demonstrates your lack of genuine love and compassion for them and the single mothers who are trying to raise them. If you can't wrap your head around that, that's your problem, because you're part of the problem. You're contributing to the material conditions that lead to more pain and suffering, including death.

The right thing to do is to provide people with the foundation upon which to build and improve their lives, that way they don't remain in scarcity. Since you Christians are possessed by a spirit of stupidity and evil, you refuse to come to terms with reality and continue with your childish delusions.

You've learned your lines well, little parrot.

You're clearly unable to respond to anything I say due to the bankruptcy of your position. You lack truth and substance hence you do nothing but evade every point I make. You politically charged and emboldened Christians are the most destructive people in society due to your warped values and self-imposed mental deficiencies. It's all self-inflicted, because most of you aren't stupid, but that's what bad religion does to you. Worshiping false gods and fairytales.

You're clearly unable to respond to anything I say due to the bankruptcy of your position. You lack truth and substance hence you do nothing but evade every point I make. You politically charged and emboldened Christians are the most destructive people in society due to your warped values and self-imposed mental deficiencies. It's all self-inflicted, but most of you aren't stupid, but that's what bad religion does to you. Worshiping false gods and fairytales.

You iterate your master's lies well and articulately.

I know! If a leftist is pregnant with a wanted child, the rules are suddenly very different!

Example -- a leftist woman I knew stopped using birth control and lied to her Christian boyfriend about it, in order to get pregnant and trap him into marrying her. And you can probably easily guess the karma that followed that poor kid, who was just a tool to her mother, who used her to trap a well-off husband.

The biggest hypocrites in history, today's leftist vermin.

How silly, as if right-wing Republican women don't engage in such behavior. You're quite delusional.

That's a strawman argument and unfortunately, that's all you "Christians" have. Lies. When did I ever suggest that people should "free-load" and do nothing? Never. You're going to the other extreme, which I never supported. If you're truly pro-life, then you will be that, not just for life in the womb, but for life outside of it as well, or else you're a pathetic hypocrite. Your concern for life in other people's wombs shouldn't be taken seriously or considered when you're defunding social programs that assist the poor. You're not even in line with your own bible.

These children are raised in abject poverty and your indifferent attitude to their suffering and needs demonstrates your lack of genuine love and compassion for them and the single mothers who are trying to raise them. If you can't wrap your head around that, that's your problem, because you're part of the problem. You're contributing to the material conditions that lead to more pain and suffering, including death.

The right thing to do is to provide people with the foundation upon which to build and improve their lives, that way they don't remain in scarcity. Since you Christians are possessed by a spirit of stupidity and evil, you refuse to come to terms with reality and continue with your childish delusions.
How much of your salary do you contribute to these causes?

You know what they say about people who assume? Your entire post is a big fat strawman. I mean, if you knew me, you'd realize how ridiculous your post sounds and how you're barking up the wrong tree. :lol: But that's besides the point. The rightness or wrongness of abortion has ZERO to do with whether or not pro-lifers give to the poor, or any other red herrings you brought up. Again, if you only knew how ridiculous your post sounded, not only because it's extremely presumptuous about people you don't know, but because it is a logical fallacy, and has nothing to do whether or not abortion is unjust homicide.

PS: It's woefully ignorant to believe that the only way to "help" the poor is through more big government. You can support corrupt government if you want, but I prefer to give in ways that actually help people, and as a Christian I can think of numerous ways to help others that doesn't involve growing a corrupt government who doesn't care about people, the way you naïvely think they do.

Last edited:
is there something in the constitution that makes this known? No of course not. Republicans in office are simply conveniently embracing this idea to soften their stances post Roe being overturned. They are such cowards. They will say anything to help their chances in an election. How does anyone justify voting them? They don’t have any actual principles.

Hell, as much as I am pro-choice, I at least give credit to Graham and Pence for having a genuine principled stance on issue before an election. The rest of them though? Spineless, international embarrassments.
Pardom Me Moi.If I'm not mistaken I do done believe it was the
Supreme Court NOT any Republican Party who changed the Abortion
ruling of 50 years.So right off the bat,yer full of shit.
No more of yourn driven drivel need be wasted on replying.
Yer a nut.Like what Liberal Professors have been plying for decades.
Where today being a Liberal is a Moderate interpretation.
Today's Liberal Professors are Not Liberal.They are Leftist
Know thy Difference [ French ].

Yea the party that wants to allow the unborn children to have a chance at life is the one slaughtering the kids. Not the left, who wants abortion up until natural childbirth.

Yea, FUCK OFF.
You fuck off you stupid piece of shit for reducing human beings to zygotes, embryos, and unviable, undeveloped fetuses. If you're too fucking dumb to figure out that an embryo or one of these:

Embryo_7_weeks_after_conception.jpg

Isn't this:

shutterstock_306145868-scaled.jpg
Children ruined under US government sanctions that "pro-life" assholes like you support.

There's no hope for you. Even your own bible doesn't equate life in the womb to fully born and breathing human beings. Want to debate the bible with me? You American Christians are scum. With few exceptions, you're all a bunch of demon, mammon-worshiping sociopaths.

You fuck off you stupid piece of shit for reducing human beings to zygotes, embryos, and unviable, undeveloped fetuses. If you're too fucking dumb to figure out that an embryo or one of these:

Isn't this:

Children ruined under US government sanctions that "pro-life" assholes like you support.

There's no hope for you. Even your own bible doesn't equate life in the womb to fully born and breathing human beings. Want to debate the bible with me? You American Christians are scum. With few exceptions, you're all a bunch of demon, mammon-worshiping sociopaths.

Isn't this:

Soooooooo, how old is too old for post birth abortion?

Forum List

Back