Don Bolduc just won NH GOP Sen Primary, served 10 Afghan tours, survived bomb blast & helicopter crash, awarded 5 Bronze Star medals, 2 Purple Hearts

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
An Election denier, he supports ending Social Security and decimating Medicare, and would vote for a nationwide abortion ban.

Last edited:
I don't agree with his abortion stance, but I'll give him props for those five Bronze Stars...

Sounds like a good choice, another Republican candidate might have been accused of being a "chicken hawk".

Picking a veteran is a good move.

An election denier??? Biden was cheated into office, its been all but proven, further does the douche bag op believe the conduct of Biden/Harris, and their DOJ/FBI is even remotely constitutional??? They behave exactly as all despots behave, which in and of itself irrefutably proves, irrefutably mind you, that they cannot account for the ludicrous 81-million vote count they handed to Biden/Harris, and do you know which community of Americans know this, the Hispanic community does, who nearly all fled from exactly the same type of despots in central and south America, this is reflected in their massive lurch away from fascist democrats! The only people who believe the election of 2020 was honest, are the people who don't care one whit that it was not! :wink:

Republican voters in New Hampshire decided to throw the election away. They embraced three MAGA candidates in the Senate and two Houses races. Bolduc and Leavitt (the nominee for NH-01) are both far right Trumplings who have pushed the Big Lie. Burns in NH-02 attacked his primary opponent, the more moderate mayor of Keene, for being pro-choice. That's a pretty stupid line of attack in a libertarianesque state like New Hampshire.

All three of these candidates will likely lose and it's unfortunate because the Republicans had a real shot of flipping these races. Hassan, the Democratic Senate incumbent, has approval ratings in the toilet, but she'll get reelected to a second term now. Conservatives have spoken and decided to embrace Trumpiness and reelect a slate of Democrats to represent them in November.

Republican voters in New Hampshire decided to throw the election away. They embraced three MAGA candidates in the Senate and two Houses races. Bolduc and Leavitt (the nominee for NH-01) are both far right Trumplings who have pushed the Big Lie. Burns in NH-02 attacked his primary opponent, the more moderate mayor of Keene, for being pro-choice. That's a pretty stupid line of attack in a libertarianesque state like New Hampshire.

All three of these candidates will likely lose and it's unfortunate because the Republicans had a real shot of flipping these races. Hassan, the Democratic Senate incumbent, has approval ratings in the toilet, but she'll get reelected to a second term now. Conservatives have spoken and decided to embrace Trumpiness and reelect a slate of Democrats to represent them in November.
Why do you hate troops who get awarded Purple Hearts?

I'm going out of a limb here but could it be maybe, just maybe, citizens are REALLY unhappy with the direction their nations has gone over the last years/decades, and this desire for change goes beyond Trump?

I say that many people wanted this from Obama but then he quickly became an Establishment politician who was allowing Americas enemies to gain everywhere while bailing out Big Business.

Trump was an extension of the failed promises of Obama but he actually walked the walk and addressed real needs.

HAMPTON, N.H. – Republican Senate candidate Don Bolduc of New Hampshire battled his own party and won.

Now, the retired Army brigadier general has a bigger fight ahead, as he tries to defeat former governor and first-term Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan in a crucial Senate contest in a key swing state that may determine if the GOP wins back the chamber’s majority in November’s midterm elections.

"You sent the biggest signal to the establishment tonight. They are going to work for you," Bolduc said late on Tuesday night, after declaring victory in New Hampshire’s GOP Senate primary.

Bolduc’s top rival for the nomination, longtime New Hampshire Senate President Chuck Morse, conceded early Wednesday morning, and the AP projected Bolduc as the winner a couple of hours later.

A new technique for lefties. If someone disagrees with them on an issue they call him a "denier" as if their opinion is the only one worth having.

Political platforms are like omnibus bills, you can't pick and choose, you always get the whole package.

I'm a libertarian, I don't go for the abortion moralism. That's between you and your doctor and your God (if any), and I have nothing to do with it.

The rest of it sounds pretty good though. :p

An Election denier, he supports ending Social Security and decimating Medicare, and would vote for a nationwide abortion ban.

Progs have made negative statements on Social Security and Medicare. They will be part of it. Like the inflation tax they may even do a back door like embarrassing people to have a euthanasia getaway from the living breathing secular earth.

Forum List

Back