The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons

07E71B0B-1C42-4246-9DC3-4731500B16C5.jpeg

You fuck off you stupid piece of shit for reducing human beings to zygotes, embryos, and unviable, undeveloped fetuses. If you're too fucking dumb to figure out that an embryo or one of these:

Isn't this:

Children ruined under US government sanctions that "pro-life" assholes like you support.

There's no hope for you. Even your own bible doesn't equate life in the womb to fully born and breathing human beings. Want to debate the bible with me? You American Christians are scum. With few exceptions, you're all a bunch of demon, mammon-worshiping sociopaths.
As typical of a Leftist that does manage to reply.They are rude,curse
and very short-sighted.Like somehow they managed to escape
Living in a shoe with their Great Aunt who was very odd,irregular
and swore by wearing thick 18th century Wooden Dutchboy clogs.
And also somehow managed to save her Farts for when going out
to shop for food.Yer that pathetic.
Explain how another human being helps along a developing
Fetus who Lives in a Woman's Womb.I believe that is Natures role.
You dumber than a retarded Pelican who thinks that they can
keep up with athletic Bats around Halloween.
You make a dumbwaiter seem human,in comparison.

Truly pro-life people don't believe that Abortion should be up to states to regulate. If you believe that a baby is a separate and distinct human being from the moment of conception, as the science indicates, they you would not want states to be able to legalize killing them anymore than you would want a state to be able to legalize killing one's spouse or post-birth baby.

Currently all states have laws against murdering a person after birth. If one or more states suddenly repealed their murder laws, the congress would then need to ban murder in all states. I would hope they could do it quickly and in a bipartisan way.

Truly pro-life people don't believe that Abortion should be up to states to regulate. If you believe that a baby is a separate and distinct human being from the moment of conception, as the science indicates, they you would not want states to be able to legalize killing them anymore than you would want a state to be able to legalize killing one's spouse or post-birth baby.

Currently all states have laws against murdering a person after birth. If one or more states suddenly repealed their murder laws, the congress would then need to ban murder in all states. I would hope they could do it quickly and in a bipartisan way.

I agree. But I am still very glad I live in one of the states that does not allow mothers to murder their unborn children. At least for the time being, until the problem can be fixed on a larger scale.

You know what they say about people who assume? Your entire post is a big fat strawman. I mean, if you knew me, you'd realize how ridiculous your post sounds and how you're barking up the wrong tree. :lol: But that's besides the point. The rightness or wrongness of abortion has ZERO to do with whether or not pro-lifers give to the poor, or any other red herrings you brought up. Again, if you only knew how ridiculous your post sounded, not only because it's extremely presumptuous about people you don't know, but because it is a logical fallacy, and has nothing to do whether or not abortion is unjust homicide.

PS: It's woefully ignorant to believe that the only way to "help" the poor is through more big government. You can support corrupt government if you want, but I prefer to give in ways that actually help people, and as a Christian I can think of numerous ways to help others that doesn't involve growing a corrupt government who doesn't care about people, the way you naïvely think they do.

That's just a copout. You don't want society requiring you to provide funds to support social programs that actually do the job, unlike your Christian charities, yet you're supposedly "pro-life"? Why should the members of modern society, or any society, beg you or anyone else for bread? Your criticism of the government is based upon your hatred for all human and worldly authority, yet the god of your bible, actually values and supports the institution of human government.

The government is simply a social apparatus organized by the people to manage their large-scale, socioeconomic civil affairs and projects. It's not inherently good, nor is it inherently evil, it's whatever we want it to be. I and others see more evil in private, for-profit corporations that are run like tyrannical regimes, having no representation or elections. Where is the accountability between authority and subordinates in such an arrangement? There's none.

You love democracy and freedom in politics, but not in the workplace, where people spend most of their waking hours.

At least our government makes a modicum of effort to appear democratic, holding elections every few years. When was the last time you participated in an election at work? Is your workplace run democratically? No. Your hate of "big government" is itself demonic, more attuned with the spirit of Lucifer the miscreant rebel angel than with the deity of the bible.

I know how Christian charity works. You don't want to pay an extra $20 monthly in taxes to eliminate homelessness in your city or state so you vote against all government programs that help the homeless. You then give a few bucks to your local Christian mission but unfortunately, that ministry only provides the needed resources for a person to get back on their feet if they join the eight-month "Discipleship Program". Unfortunately, not all homeless people want to convert to Christianity. Private Christian charity is not the solution for homelessness or poverty on a national scale.

A society can and should, especially today with all of the modern technology and resources we have available, eliminate as much scarcity as possible. I've had Christians tell me that Jesus says we will always have the poor, hence it's a sin for us to eliminate poverty because it contradicts his word. Well, asshole, that might be the opinion of your god, but humanity isn't held hostage by your religious bullshit. Mankind will progress and we can and eventually will eliminate scarcity, unnecessary pain, suffering, disease, and every other condition that undermines human life.

We are the true "pro-lifers", not you. You're just a bunch of self-deluded, immature children unable to come to terms with reality (your own mortality). Do you want heaven? Create it here in this life. This is the only life you have, and focusing on a supposed afterlife rather than the life you actually have, is stupid and irresponsible. Bad Religion will deprive you of the only life you have and stunt your growth. You undermine life.

Last edited:
That's just a copout. You don't want society requiring you to provide funds to support social programs that actually do the job, unlike your Christian charities, yet you're supposedly "pro-life" Why should the members of modern society, or any society, beg you or anyone else for bread? Your criticism of the government is based upon your hatred for all human and worldly authority, yet the god of your bible, actually values and supports the institution of human government.

The government is simply a social apparatus organized by the people to manage their large-scale, socioeconomic civil affairs and projects. It's not inherently good, nor is it inherently evil, it's whatever we want it to be. I and others see more evil in private, for-profit corporations that are run like tyrannical regimes, that have no representation or elections. Where is the mutual accountability between authority and subordinates in such an arrangement?

At least our government makes a modicum of effort to appear democratic, holding elections every few years. When was the last time you participated in an election at work? Is your workplace run democratically? No. Your hate of "big government" is itself demonic, more attuned with the spirit of Lucifer the miscreant rebel angel than with the deity of the bible.

I know how Christian charity works. You don't want to pay an extra $20 monthly to eliminate homelessness in your city or state so you vote against all government programs that help the homeless. You then give a few bucks to your local Christian mission but unfortunately, that ministry only provides the needed resources for a person to get back on their feet if they join the eight month "Discipleship Program". Unfortunately, not all homeless people want to convert to Christianity. Private Christian charity is not the solution to homelessness or poverty at a national scale.

A society can and should, especially today with all of the modern technology and resources we have available, eliminate as much scarcity as possible. I've had Christians tell me that Jesus says we will always have the poor, hence it's a sin for us to eliminate poverty because it contradicts his word. Well, asshole, that might be the opinion of your god, but humanity isn't held hostage by your religious bullshit. Mankind will progress and we can and eventually will eliminate scarcity, unnecessary pain, suffering, disease, and every other condition that undermines human life.

We are the true "pro-lifers", not you. You're just a bunch of self-deluded, immature children unable to come to terms with reality (your own mortality). Do you want heaven? Create it here in this life. This is the only life you have, and focusing on a supposed afterlife rather than the life you actually have, is stupid and irresponsible. Bad Religion will deprive you of the only life you have and stunt your growth. You undermine life.

Pro lifers🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's just a copout. You don't want society requiring you to provide funds to support social programs that actually do the job, unlike your Christian charities, yet you're supposedly "pro-life" Why should the members of modern society, or any society, beg you or anyone else for bread? Your criticism of the government is based upon your hatred for all human and worldly authority, yet the god of your bible, actually values and supports the institution of human government.

The government is simply a social apparatus organized by the people to manage their large-scale, socioeconomic civil affairs and projects. It's not inherently good, nor is it inherently evil, it's whatever we want it to be. I and others see more evil in private, for-profit corporations that are run like tyrannical regimes, that have no representation or elections. Where is the mutual accountability between authority and subordinates in such an arrangement?

I know how Christian charity works. You don't want to pay an extra $20 monthly to eliminate homelessness in your city or state so you vote against all government programs that help the homeless. You then give a few bucks to your local Christian mission but unfortunately, that ministry only provides the needed resources for a person to get back on their feet if they join the eight month "Discipleship Program". Unfortunately, not all homeless people want to convert to Christianity. Private Christian charity is not the solution to homelessness or poverty at a national scale.

Paid by the word, I see. Say "Hi" to Mr. Soros for us, okay?

Good advice for anyone who thinks like you.

Stay the fuck out of my red state.

Deluded religious assholes like you are the ones who are going to "stay out", as Zoomers, the younger generation starts hitting the ballot box. Republicans have been losing the popular vote, in every election since the 1990s. It's not getting any better for you scumbags, it's getting much worse. What are you bible thumpers and trailer park trash going to do about it? Nothing. You're just going to get squashed politically and if you conservatives are dumb enough to take up arms you will be quickly dealt with by the "evil government". We just have to sit back and watch you get dispatched on TV. Quick and easy.

I know how Christian charity works. You don't want to pay an extra $20 monthly in taxes to eliminate homelessness in your city or state so you vote against all government programs that help the homeless. You then give a few bucks to your local Christian mission but unfortunately, that ministry only provides the needed resources for a person to get back on their feet if they join the eight-month "Discipleship Program". Unfortunately, not all homeless people want to convert to Christianity. Private Christian charity is not the solution for homelessness or poverty on a national scale.

Nobody is required to do anything to get help.

COVID-19/Coronavirus Assistance Programs | FindHelp.org

There are two seperate arguments here. Are many Republicans trying to back track after what they saw in Kansas? Absolutely.

Can one make arguments legitimately that it should be left to the states? Absolutely.
what are they trying to back track after Kansas? What happened is Kansas is what the GOP has always claimed they wanted...leaving it to the people in their respected States.

Nobody is required to do anything to get help.

COVID-19/Coronavirus Assistance Programs | FindHelp.org

What type of help are you referring to? Be more specific. If you're a fiscal conservative, then consider the fact that it's cheaper to house the homeless than to keep them out there on the street like this:

Do you realize how fucking expensive it is to let homelessness get out of control like that? There has to be a well-designed, organized government-led effort to get these people into drug rehab if they need it and into housing. Yes, the government, not a church ministry, but a government can even force the homeless drug addicts that are using the city sidewalks as living spaces and places to use their drugs, urinate, defecate, commit crimes..etc, into drug-rehab programs (or mental institutions) if they refuse to get off of drugs.

If people can't function because they insist on using narcotics, they should be adjudicated, committed to the psycheward. Those who decide they want to stop destroying themselves and their communities with substance abuse, and want to get back on their feet should be housed and provided with a foundation upon which to rebuild their lives. The government should develop the infrastructure that ensures these people are housed, fed, given access to healthcare, and vocational-job training to get back on their feet.

The government can also provide jobs to people who have been out of work for an extended period of time, helping them create a work history.

If the so called "pro-lifers" are against all of the above, they're hypocrites. They're not pro-life, they're just full of shit. Why should anyone take their "concern" for embryos and fetuses seriously?

What type of help are you referring to? Be more specific.

I replied to the claim that there is no help from Christian organizations unless the person is willing to join some conversion program. I pointed to a local program that does not require anything of the sort.

is there something in the constitution that makes this known? No of course not. Republicans in office are simply conveniently embracing this idea to soften their stances post Roe being overturned. They are such cowards. They will say anything to help their chances in an election. How does anyone justify voting them? They don’t have any actual principles.

Hell, as much as I am pro-choice, I at least give credit to Graham and Pence for having a genuine principled stance on issue before an election. The rest of them though? Spineless, international embarrassments.

Judging by what I have seen of you through your posts, I'd guess that you'd be far less likely to get yourself into the kind of position that would require you to make that kind of choice.

IOW, I think you'd make the moral choice to begin with.

Don't you find it somewhat insulting towards women that so many leftists do not consider that they are even intelligent enough to grasp that the better solution might be to not make unwanted babies in the first place?

Leftists hold women to a very low standard of intellect and morality. That's extremely misogynistic.

And doesn't it seem the least bit demonic that they advocate violently for the right to copulate like dogs only to sacrifice all of those unwanted babies?

Dufus, you’ve just declared that the state will decide if a woman lives or dies, regardless.

Forum List

Back