The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons

Women dont have a national constitutional right to kill their children

If anythng, unborn children have a right to protection from liberals who want to murder them

But if blue states want to allow abortion they can

Especially when the leftist sluts are doing nothing to prevent the creation of babies that they knew, from before the moment they were conceived, that they would kill.

Pure evil child sacrifice.

Dumb remark. You’re a hypocrite. Anyone who allows an exception is pro choice. They just want the govt to make the choice and not trust the woman and her doctor.
If I said abortion to save the life of the mother you would jump up and demand infanticide at any time for any reason

We cant have a rational discussion when thats how libs play the game

Especially when the leftist sluts are doing nothing to prevent the creation of babies that they knew, from before the moment they were conceived, that they would kill.

Pure evil child sacrifice.

Can you name any exception.....just one. Then prove you are pro choice. Afraid ?

That has nothing to do with your position. Your cult wants death in every case.
“I'll put an end to the idea that a woman's body belongs to her ... Nazi ideals as stated by Adolfo Hitler
So, Hitler like the so called pro lifers was in favor of taking choice of whether or not to have an abortion, out of a woman’s hands. Hitler was a devout Catholic and later a German Christian.

Of course you would, because you're in a death cult. That's the problem with you pro-aborts.
Adolfo Hitler, one of your founders, declared

I'll put an end to the idea that a woman's body belongs to her ... Nazi ideals demand that the practice of abortion shall be...

is there something in the constitution that makes this known? No of course not. Republicans in office are simply conveniently embracing this idea to soften their stances post Roe being overturned. They are such cowards. They will say anything to help their chances in an election. How does anyone justify voting them? They don’t have any actual principles.

Hell, as much as I am pro-choice, I at least give credit to Graham and Pence for having a genuine principled stance on issue before an election. The rest of them though? Spineless, international embarrassments.
Most conservatives take the stance they do on religious grounds, not so much politically. They're against abortion because they believe an embryo or unviable, undeveloped fetus is a human person with all of the same rights as the woman that conceived it. Another reason for their position on abortion that is more subtle is their contempt for what they perceive as "promiscuous" women. They want to punish women who "fornicate", and engage in premarital "illicit sex" by being forced to remain pregnant and give birth to unwanted children.

Many so-called "pro-life" men are also butthurt about the pregnant woman in question, not fornicating with them but with another man (perhaps with a bigger penis), hence they take that woman's sexuality as a personal afront to their manhood. They feel sexually threatened by women and their sexual freedom. Just sayen.

Last edited:
If I said abortion to save the life of the mother you would jump up and demand infanticide at any time for any reason

It is useless to try negotiating ANYTHING with leftist vermin, who change the rules at will.

So-called pro-lifers, aren't really pro-life, because although you pretend to care about the life of embryos and fetuses in other people's wombs, you could care less how that life will fare outside of the womb. You and your fellow Republicans often do everything possible to defund social programs that help single mothers raise their children. Forcing women to remain pregnant and give birth to children they don't want to raise, leads to more pain and suffering, including death for both the women who are being forced to remain pregnant against their will and their unwanted progeny.

Our penitentiaries are stocked full of inmates that were raised in single-parent homes or by the state, in orphanages, or foster care. Many of the homeless youth in our country, who are destroying their lives with drugs, were raised in foster care. At the age of 18, they're released and have to fend for themselves without support from anyone.

How is what you just watched in those videos, "pro-life"? Really? You so-called "pro-lifers" are the champions of fetuses in other people's bodies, but once those fetuses fully gestate and are born, your concern disappears. You're just a do-gooder and savior of fetuses, but not the babies that are born to single mothers, living in poverty. With indifference and indignation, you get rid of the mother's access to Medicaid, SNAP, housing, child daycare, and school lunch programs, including any vocational-job training she could receive to help her earn more money and raise her child.

You don't want to pay an extra $10 or $20 monthly in state income taxes or a few extra % points in sales taxes, but you have no problem spending $30+ weekly buying Papa Johns Pizza. Are you really fully committed to being a "pro-life champion"? You're a white knight and savior of fetuses in other people's wombs, full of concern and compassion for life attached to the uterus of strangers, but are completely indifferent to the needs of that life once it is born into society.

2022-11-29_5-09-57.png

Ohhh I care so much for you!

Embryo_7_weeks_after_conception.jpg

Ohhh my heart bleeds with compassion!

FYhrhHwWIAgf0Cb.jpg

Sorry kid, I know life dealt you a bad hand, but your young impoverished single mom who is raising you all by herself is going to have to pick herself up by her bootstraps and raise you or she can throw you in foster care. Either way, it's none of my business. I'll pray for you.

flatten.jpg

"PRO-LIFE".

Last edited:
So-called pro-lifers, aren't really pro-life, because although you pretend to care about the life of embryos and fetuses in other people's wombs, you could care less how that life will fare outside of the womb. You and your fellow Republicans often do everything possible to defund social programs that help single mothers raise their children. Forcing women to remain pregnant and give birth to children they don't want to raise, leads to more pain and suffering, including death for both the women who are being forced to remain pregnant against their will and their unwanted progeny.

Our penitentiaries are stocked full of inmates that were raised in single-parent homes or by the state, in orphanages, or foster care. Many of the homeless youth in our country, who are destroying their lives with drugs, were raised in foster care. At the age of 18, they're released and have to fend for themselves without support from anyone.

How is what you just watched in those videos, "pro-life"? Really? You so-called "pro-lifers" are the champions of fetuses in other people's bodies, but once those fetuses fully gestate and are born, your concern disappears. You're just a do-gooder and savior of fetuses, but not the babies that are born to single mothers, living in poverty. With indifference and indignation, you get rid of the mother's access to Medicaid, SNAP, housing, child daycare, and school lunch programs, including any vocational-job training she could receive to help her earn more money and raise her child.

You don't want to pay an extra $10 or $20 monthly in state income taxes or a few extra % points in sales taxes, but you have no problem spending $30+ weekly buying Papa Johns Pizza. Are you really fully committed to being a "pro-life champion"? You're a white knight and savior of fetuses in other people's wombs, full of concern and compassion for life attached to the uterus of strangers, but are completely indifferent to the needs of that life once it is born into society.

View attachment 732211

View attachment 732212

View attachment 732213

Sorry kid, I know life dealt you a bad hand, but your impoverished single mom who is raising you all by herself is going to have to pick herself up by her bootstraps and raise you or she can throw you in foster care. Either way, it's none of my business.

View attachment 732214

"PRO-LIFE".

Glad to see your direct TV-to-brain DNC Talking Point Download Cable is functioning perfectly.

Have anything of substance to say in response to what I posted? Probably not. Just ignore it.

If there was anything there that was your own original thought, I would actually read your post and respond.

You are simply spouting talking points that have been drummed in by the DNC and the devil, but I'm being redundant.

You even shared a photo of your master, the father of lies. No need to argue.

If there was anything there that was your own original thought, I would actually read your post and respond.

You are simply spouting talking points that have been drummed in by the DNC and the devil, but I'm being redundant.

Exactly just ignore it. You're unable to come to terms with reality.

Exactly just ignore it. You're unable to come to terms with reality.

No need to come to terms with your reality. I live in a state where abortion is not allowed.

At last, I feel clean and pure again. I know that none of my taxes will ever again go into programs that slaughter children.

Stay where you are and keep slaughtering helpless innocent children. It's too late for you. Your soul is lost. The guy reaching for the pizza slice owns you now. I no longer even feel sorry for your kind.

View attachment 732211

View attachment 732212

View attachment 732213

Sorry kid, I know life dealt you a bad hand, but your young impoverished single mom who is raising you all by herself is going to have to pick herself up by her bootstraps and raise you or she can throw you in foster care. Either way, it's none of my business. I'll pray for you.

View attachment 732214
"PRO-LIFE".

lifeguards.jpg

View attachment 732211

View attachment 732212

View attachment 732213

View attachment 732214
"PRO-LIFE".

What can I tell you?

Government can pass laws to protect store clerks from being murdered during a holdup

But government cannot live peoples lives for them and make the best personal decisions for them

Which is what you are demanding from society

Conservatives can only advise young women to stay in school, stay off drugs, and dont procreate with losers who cant support them and their fatherless child

Wrong. I'd suddenly become a father.

But I wouldn't kill the innocent child. It's not their fault they had irresponsible parents.

Judging by what I have seen of you through your posts, I'd guess that you'd be far less likely to get yourself into the kind of position that would require you to make that kind of choice.

IOW, I think you'd make the moral choice to begin with.

Don't you find it somewhat insulting towards women that so many leftists do not consider that they are even intelligent enough to grasp that the better solution might be to not make unwanted babies in the first place?

Leftists hold women to a very low standard of intellect and morality. That's extremely misogynistic.

And doesn't it seem the least bit demonic that they advocate violently for the right to copulate like dogs only to sacrifice all of those unwanted babies?

Don't you find it somewhat insulting towards women that so many leftists do not consider that they are even intelligent enough to grasp that the better solution might be to not make unwanted babies in the first place?
Libs live only for the moment

They seldom think about the consequences of their bad decisions

Forum List

Back