The Hypocrisy On The Right Is Out Of Control Over SettlementGate

It's telling that all his supporters are propping him up so. They, these people who so vigorously and vociferously attacked and maligned Anthony Weiner, and President Clinton, are now in FULL support of a pervert. Alleged or not.

It's the Bush Syndrome all over again.

These people don't learn.

*sigh*

I am one of the people supporting cain...please go pull up my posts bashing clinton for lying under oath about monica or bashing clinton for the harassment charges by jones and others.

Wiener and Cain are like apples and oranges.........but still pull up my posts being all over weiner about it, I made jokes that he was an idiot to take pictures of his junk but thats it.

So much FAUX RAGE from you MarcATL oh and "alleged or NOT"

Well kudos to you for being the EXCEPTION to the rule, but don't even try to PRETEND that I'm mischaracterizing your side.

no doubt some people do it but I dont think its as widespread as you imply.

Here is a good example of hypocricy in this same arena http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...al-parties-in-the-media-cain-and-clinton.html

It's telling that all his supporters are propping him up so. They, these people who so vigorously and vociferously attacked and maligned Anthony Weiner, and President Clinton, are now in FULL support of a pervert. Alleged or not.

*sigh*

Oh too funny! Cain gestured and made women feel uncomfortable allegedly compared to Weiner putting his package out there for all the world to see, Clinton sexually harassed Paula Jones, groped Kathleen Willey and raped Juanita Broderick.

ETA: how could I have forgotten the long term affair with Flowers!!

This from a poster who supports the Democrat Party who's Senate hero was a man who let a woman drown to death.

:lol:

You guys are funny.

Last edited:

*sigh*

Oh too funny! Cain gestured and made women feel uncomfortable allegedly compared to Weiner putting his package out there for all the world to see, Clinton sexually harassed Paula Jones, groped Kathleen Willey and raped Juanita Broderick.

This from a poster who supports the Democrat Party who's Senate hero was a man who let a woman drown to death.

You guys are funny.
They're sick and duplicitous.

*sigh*

You gotta love it.

*sigh*

You guys are funny.

that is pretty hypocritical.

*sigh*

You gotta love it.
NO...we don't...and why MarcieATL is getting burned in his own thread.

Cain is a loser

YOU are a loser. President Obama is a loser.

Mr. Cain may not prevail, but unlike you and the failure in chief, Mr. Cain is not a loser.

Well...at LEAST you're not as stupid as you look. You left the door open to Herb's eventual collapse.

Everyone recognizes that a candidate might not win.

Shrillary was the consensus shoe in, especially against the lightweight upstart from Illinois.

Of course, the guys who assured us that Shrillary was going. to. go. all. the. WAY! manged to get it wrong.

Mr. Cain could fall short.

President Obama got elected, for God's sake, and he's been nothing but a fail.

*sigh*

Well, asswarp.. so far he hasn't been proven guilty, you can't say the same for bubba and weenie..

Damn. I hope it was a give away. For if you paid anything at all for that loser, you wuz robbed.
Nah...he consigned himself to me which HE will find was a huge mistake. :lol:

Oh. Ok. good. Cuz he has no value of any kind. So if it cost you one farthing, it was FAR too much to pay.
Not one RED American Cent. Infact it's costing him electricity and time on his Internet provider to come here and show himself to be stupid. It's on his proverbial dime...:lol:

main.php

Forum List

Back