The Hurricane Season started four months ago, why arent we hearing about all those Hurricanes?

Then it is still for the scientific community to prove then ... here you're relying on "a lack of evidence doesn't mean evidence of lack", you still need evidence of any kind that climate is changing ... somewhere ... and really anywhere ...

We have warmed a single degree ... the IPCC states we should only see another degree ... so where's the change? ...
There is plenty of evidence of the human impact on climate change
That is why so many scientist do not hesitate to affirm it

There is plenty of evidence of the human impact on climate change
That is why so many scientist do not hesitate to affirm it

The only evidence is a single degree that may, or may not be, caused by humans ...

Propaganda that at no point disproves manmade global warming

Are you saying we can't disprove manmade global warming ... or are you saying there's plenty of evidence of climate change ... those are two different things ... the first is horseshit ...

The second is open to debate ... what evidence are you presenting of climate change ... is there a specific place we can look at and see how man's presence is causing this change ... and we'll need to agree on a definition of "Satanic Evil" ... I propose "average annual snowfall" as an effective measure of climate ...

I know, gravity is the only thing humans haven't fucked up yet ... but we sure are trying ...

We're to have faith in God and in God alone ... 1st Commandment baby ... you're not supposed to worship government ... 1st Amendment baby ...

Ha ha ... no one should have faith in the National Weather Service ... are you kidding? ... even the National Weather Service says to be careful and not have too much faith in the National Weather Service ... ask any pilot ...

The National Hurricane Center makes exhaustive analysis of every forecast they've ever issued ... what they do in the off-season ... commercial sources never do this ... their advertisers demand they claim perfection ... U.S. taxpayers don't ... we demand to know how screwed up these forecasts are ...

Weather.com never admits mistakes, is that why you trust them? ... pfffft ... I'd admit to being stupid, so you can trust me when I say any prediction past 24 hours is horseshit upon inception ...

The Bill of Rights was ratified into our Constitution because government can't be trusted ...
Now you are trying to put words in my mouth, as typical of a Marxist.

Now you are trying to put words in my mouth, as typical of a Marxist.

I know what you're saying ... "good" and "evil" are political notions ... and if you're just reading political press, then keep in mind such is heavily biased ...

Just look out your own window ... it's one degree warmer than 140 years ago ... [smile] ... less snow = common sense ...

https://www.noaa.gov/news-release/2023-atlantic-hurricane-season-outlook

Future hurricanes will roam over more of the Earth, study predicts

So where are they? Why are we not seeing Hurricanes all over the world? Because the Globull Warming zealots are lying once again, in the attempt to steal the wealth of America to enrich themselves.

View attachment 843219
Don't worry....one is coming...it's gonna be 400 miles in diameter and have wind speeds of 350 mph.....

I know what you're saying ... "good" and "evil" are political notions ... and if you're just reading political press, then keep in mind such is heavily biased ...

Just look out your own window ... it's one degree warmer than 140 years ago ... [smile] ... less snow = common sense ...
Today it was 20 degrees cooler than it was last year. Why is that if we are warming up year after year?

Today it was 20 degrees cooler than it was last year. Why is that if we are warming up year after year?

What does that have to do with warming century-to-century? ...

Simple math ... for a 1ºC rise over 140 years ... your temperature should have been 20 and 1/140th degrees cooler ... hardly catastrophic ... not worse than oil money being used to buy rockets for Hamas or subsidizing Canadian maple syrup cartels ...

I agree .. there's much better reasons to not use as much fossil fuels ... at least make plastic out of it first and then burn it for energy ...

Probably because they most of them petered out in the Atlantic this season.

Statistically no different than any other year.

Since when do we "statistically" get near-hurricanes hitting Canada in JANUARY ... 70 mph peak winds is just short of the 73 mph threshold for hurricane status ...

It's a sad day when Americans don't think hurricanes landing in Canada deserve naming ...

Climate is average weather ... now, if you want to believe the whinings of non-scientists, go right ahead ... just know it makes you sound like a ... well ... let's just say a "liberal" ... you get the idea ...

This morning's low was 56ºF, that's weather ... the average low for this date is 54ºF, that's climate ...

Mathematics is succinct ... weather uses dt, climate uses ∆t; everything else is exactly the same ...
If Climate is average weather, then why dont the "experts" add the coldest and the warmest together? Because then the "means" temperature wouldnt be as much as only the warmest, and that doesnt relate to the Globull Warming religion..

If Climate is average weather, then why dont the "experts" add the coldest and the warmest together? Because then the "means" temperature wouldnt be as much as only the warmest, and that doesnt relate to the Globull Warming religion..

This makes no sense ... why are you protecting the identities of these "experts" ... friends of yours or something ... ask them yourself why they do what they do ... I have no idea ...

NOAA publishes how they've come up with this 13ºC average global temperature for the 20th Century ... and this method used for just 2022 gives 14ºC ... by definition, that's global warming ...

Do you have a different methodology that gives different results, then please post this new method and what results you're getting ... the NOAA data clearly shows carbon dioxide has a trivial effect on temperatures ... and this can be trivialized on instrumentation error alone ... I think officially we're 0.8ºC above the 20th Century average, and that's ± 0.5ºC because if the cheap Walmart thermometers in use today ...

Your "experts" can't read a veneer scale ... why are you trying so hard to believe them? ...

Forum List

Back