Hurricane season quiet in 2022- sign of Global Warming/Climate Change?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A lot of people are saying that its an ominous sign that we have had so few storms this year. Rain is associated with hurricanes, and everyone knows how rain can cool off a hot day pretty quickly.

Is the few number of named hurricanes a sure sign that Al Gore was right all along? The climate seems to be a-changing, particularly in comparison with just a couple of years ago when there were record numbers of tropical cyclones as well as hurricanes in the Atlantic.

Yes, more hurricanes equals global warming climate change AND less hurricanes equals.........you guessed it.

:safetocomeoutff:

Gee whiz. I looked out my window this morning and saw a few leaves were turning brown.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE IN ONLY 4 MORE YEARS!!! OMFGWTF!!!

Shouldn't we be fearing the end of democracy with Trump before we fear the end of the world with global warming?

I can't keep up!

Just put them both together: Election interference from climate change caused Trump to be elected.

There's been quite a few years when there were just a few storms and then September turned into a tropical nightmare.

There's been quite a few years when there were just a few storms and then September turned into a tropical nightmare.

Might as well sacrifice some virgins to the volcano god then. "Climate change" has as little scientific credibility, and either one wouldn't bring the temperature down a fraction of a degree.

1662036227711.png

Forum List

Back