The history of the Jews and God---

Semites are a language group.. Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Syriac, Amharic. They aren't a race
right---and when it comes to tracing human migrations---LINQUISTICS
beats out DNA. It is examination of the linguistics of patches of
Bedouin groups in parts of Jordan and Southern Israel and the Sinai that
indicate that they originated in Arabia----the Penninsula where arabic
developed

right---and when it comes to tracing human migrations---LINQUISTICS
beats out DNA. It is examination of the linguistics of patches of
Bedouin groups in parts of Jordan and Southern Israel and the Sinai that
indicate that they originated in Arabia----the Penninsula where arabic
developed

Syria, Lebanon, the Gulf states.. pretty much all share the same genetic markers..

SO? what do you IMAGINE that means PRACTICALLY? regarding the study of genetics---YOU GOT ALOT to learn
The difference between the Muslims and the Jews isn't genetic, it's all about hatred and lies on both sides.

The difference between the Muslims and the Jews isn't genetic, it's all about hatred and lies on both sides.
the difference between you and most people is all about an absence of a
brain in your skull

the difference between you and most people is all about an absence of a
brain in your skull
No I hatred and lies in your statement. Try to have a good day if that's possible for you. I plan on it.

OH----ok ---sure thing
You responded with emotion to the whole situation. That means there's a problem if you can't address it rationally. Each side has to concede that there are problems with their stances. It's called compromise.

Yes, God chose the Jews—
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

But that is not the end of the story.

God also told His Chosen how they should live their lives
~~~~
The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

Again, I repeat, the term “stranger” is referenced 128 times and these instructions were directed to His chosen.

Once I realized this fact, I looked at the History of the Jewish people and what they did to get their own country.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

That gathering occurred in 1947ad

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Clearly the Jews of that day did not follow His instructions and the Lord was appalled at what He saw. This time period may mark the time they were scattered because of the discretions he was witness too.

Then the Lord looked at his chosen once again to see what his children have done-

Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.
A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs.
Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.
Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.
A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.
A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

And then as time passed on, there was more for the Lord to see---

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
A 12 Year old Boy Shot Dead in front of YOUR Eyes
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach
and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
palestine-net.com
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Category: | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Israel Army action breeds fresh hatred
Israel Baby is born then dies
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Category: | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
The history of the Israeli’s desire to have their own country begins with acts of terrorism and continues, using terrorism as their tool of choice.
The Israelis are con artists, liars, thieves and murderers and they will use these tools whenever the need arrives.

They were chosen to show us the way, to show
us how to treat the stranger,
how to be compassionate
and loving to your neighbor
and by doing so
peace would envelope the world

by their example

America must STOP giving the Israelis tools to kill others.

America must stop giving these terrorists money to buy more killing tools.

When the Israel government uses its military sniper teams to murder Palestinians I finally realized is the time to cut off all relations with Israel.

Re-call the fighter planes they now use to kill innocent Palestinians.
End the money train the US now provides them.
Put “Israel” on the universal terrorist list.

The above is the least we can do to end the ruthless cycle of terrorism the Israelis perpetuate in the Middle East.

:)-

anyone agree~~disagree~~~?
Everyone is much too emotionally invested in this issue. It can never be resolved. The status quo will exist forever until people can be rational about things and realize. 1. Everyone has a right to live. 2. Everyone has a right to be treated fairly and equally. 3. Hatred and lies need to be put aside for progress on this issue. 4. Each side has to recognize how they are similar rather than how they are different. Compromise is the way to peace.

Almost all churches & politicians fully support every bitter fruit produced by Edomites, Khazars, Ashkenaz etc. claiming to be Jews, and send them billions of $'s every year to produce more bitter fruit. President Trump believed that the more America supports their actions, the more "God" will bless America.

All this delusion, suffering, and death was greatly enhanced via the Letter 'J'.
A little history on the letter J:

Italian poet and scholar, Gian Giorgio Trissino, born of a patrician family at Vicenza in 1478; passed away at Rome, 8 December, 1550. He, with humanistic training, studying Greek under the noted Demetrius Chalcondylas at Milan and philosophy under Nicolò Leoniceno at Ferrara;

And recommended to the humanist Leo X, who in 1515 sent him to Germany as his nuncio; later on Clement VII showed him especial favour, and employed him as ambassador.

The letter J originated as a swash character to end some Roman numerals in place of I, via > Gian Giorgio Trissino, the first to distinguish I and J as separate sounds, in his Ɛpistola del Trissino de le lettere nuvamente aggiunte ne la lingua italiana ("Trissino's epistle about the letter J added to the Italian language of 1524.

Originally, both I and J repesented /i/, and /j/; with the j becoming a G sound.

Add to this mix, Iesus from the original King James Bible, and we end up with Iesus becoming Jesus, pronounced as geesus; And since we consider Greek as the originating language of the New Testament, we should look at Greek pronunciation of this new word Jesus that we pronounce as Geesus.

What does gesus mean in Greek? And Here is the Trick that Christians swallowed completely.

1st, γοης = gees, meanng wizard, imposter and secucer;

2ndly, υς = us, meaning swine, hog. Pig.

Thus we end up with geesus.
There were no Jews before this time. One Son of Yacob was called Yehuda. The letter 'J' allowed Edom to claim being sons of Yacob via Yehuda. But, Edom was cut off when he rejected the Gospel of his parents, after which Yacob was chosen to have the Spiritual Birthright, not Esau.

About 125 B.C. the King of Yehuda conquered Edom and incorporated them into the Tribe of Yehuda. By the time of Christ, they had taken over the Kingship, priesthood, temple, and most everything else, and ever since they been claiming to be Yehuda, now disguised as Jews.

Christ knew their game and in Revelation He talks about those who claim to be Yehuda, but do lie and are not. The letter 'J' helped them to make their con job much more effective, changing their adopted name to Jews and cut out Christ by changing His name to "Jesus".

As part of their con game, they claim descent from Shem, thus calling themselves Semites while naming the people who have followed Christ for 2000 years, though some what imperfectly, to be Goyim. It is very ironic that Yahveh when speaking to Abraham referred to Abraham's heirs as goyim, the real heirs of Shem.
But the Messiah, YahvehShua, told the Edomites that they go across sea and land to find converts and make them twice the sons of hell as themselves. Those Edomite converts were of Iapheth such as Khazars and Ashkenaz. Mathew 23:15

Last edited:
You responded with emotion to the whole situation. That means there's a problem if you can't address it rationally. Each side has to concede that there are problems with their stances. It's called compromise.
your answer was VERY TRITE and remains so. If you are not over 12 years old---there is hope. YOU MAY DEVELOPE a brain in time

Last edited:
your answer was VERY TRITE and remains so. If you are over 12 years old---there is hope. YOU MAY DEVELOPE a brain in time
I'm sorry but it's just simple advice if you take offense that is your problem. Like I said this whole issue is way too emotional. The whole situation is ridiculous so the Jews come out with the religion that says they are the chosen people and they call all outsiders as Goyim, an insult, something less than they, are not chosen. The Christians come out with their religion they do the same stupid thing say they are the chosen people of God and call all outsiders as heathens. Not to be all done then along came the Muslims they consider themselves the chosen people and they call all outsiders infidels. This b******* needs to end. There's only one GOD, get your act together already.

I'm sorry but it's just simple advice if you take offense that is your problem. Like I said this whole issue is way too emotional. The whole situation is ridiculous so the Jews come out with the religion that says they are the chosen people and they call all outsiders as Goyim, an insult, something less than they, are not chosen. The Christians come out with their religion they do the same stupid thing say they are the chosen people of God and call all outsiders as heathens. Not to be all done then along came the Muslims they consider themselves the chosen people and they call all outsiders infidels. This b******* needs to end. There's only one GOD, get your act together already.
No, Muslims have never claimed to be "the chosen people" or anything of the sort. Anyone can choose Islam for themselves. Jews were chosen by Allah at one point in time, but they were ungrateful and rebellious deserving the wrath and curse of Allah.

No, Muslims have never claimed to be "the chosen people" or anything of the sort. Anyone can choose Islam for themselves. Jews were chosen by Allah at one point in time, but they were ungrateful and rebellious deserving the wrath and curse of Allah.
read the kharahan. The illiterate caravan robber claims that
unless one kowtows to HIM----one will end up in jahanam with
nipping jinni---FOREVER. Dante was right about----you know who

Actually into playing everyone else infidels they have
The same is true for Christians and calling everyone else heathens. It's a vicious cycle of insanity inherent to the judgmental religions.

Actually into playing everyone else infidels they have
The same is true for Christians and calling everyone else heathens. It's a vicious cycle of insanity inherent to the judgmental religions.

Jews, Christians and Muslims are not infidels.

New Topics

Forum List

Back