The history of the Jews and God---

Yes, God chose the Jews—
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

But that is not the end of the story.

God also told His Chosen how they should live their lives
~~~~
The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

Again, I repeat, the term “stranger” is referenced 128 times and these instructions were directed to His chosen.

Once I realized this fact, I looked at the History of the Jewish people and what they did to get their own country.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

That gathering occurred in 1947ad

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Clearly the Jews of that day did not follow His instructions and the Lord was appalled at what He saw. This time period may mark the time they were scattered because of the discretions he was witness too.

Then the Lord looked at his chosen once again to see what his children have done-

Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.
A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs.
Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.
Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.
A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.
A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

And then as time passed on, there was more for the Lord to see---

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
A 12 Year old Boy Shot Dead in front of YOUR Eyes
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach
and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
palestine-net.com
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Category: | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Israel Army action breeds fresh hatred
Israel Baby is born then dies
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
The history of the Israeli’s desire to have their own country begins with acts of terrorism and continues, using terrorism as their tool of choice.
The Israelis are con artists, liars, thieves and murderers and they will use these tools whenever the need arrives.

They were chosen to show us the way, to show
us how to treat the stranger,
how to be compassionate
and loving to your neighbor
and by doing so
peace would envelop the world

by their example

America must STOP giving the Israelis tools to kill others.

America must stop giving these terrorists money to buy more killing tools.

When the Israel government uses its military sniper teams to murder Palestinians I finally realized is the time to cut off all relations with Israel.

Re-call the fighter planes they now use to kill innocent Palestinians.
End the money train the US now provides them.
Put “Israel” on the universal terrorist list.

The above is the least we can do to end the ruthless cycle of terrorism the Israelis perpetuate in the Middle East.

:)-

anyone agree~~disagree~~~?

Yes, God chose the Jews—
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

But that is not the end of the story.

God also told His Chosen how they should live their lives
~~~~
The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

Again, I repeat, the term “stranger” is referenced 128 times and these instructions were directed to His chosen.

Once I realized this fact, I looked at the History of the Jewish people and what they did to get their own country.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

That gathering occurred in 1947ad

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Clearly the Jews of that day did not follow His instructions and the Lord was appalled at what He saw. This time period may mark the time they were scattered because of the discretions he was witness too.

Then the Lord looked at his chosen once again to see what his children have done-

Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.
A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs.
Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.
Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.
A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.
A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

And then as time passed on, there was more for the Lord to see---

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
A 12 Year old Boy Shot Dead in front of YOUR Eyes
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach
and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
palestine-net.com
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Israel Army action breeds fresh hatred
Israel Baby is born then dies
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html
The history of the Israeli’s desire to have their own country begins with acts of terrorism and continues, using terrorism as their tool of choice.
The Israelis are con artists, liars, thieves and murderers and they will use these tools whenever the need arrives.

They were chosen to show us the way, to show
us how to treat the stranger,
how to be compassionate
and loving to your neighbor
and by doing so
peace would envelope the world

by their example

America must STOP giving the Israelis tools to kill others.

America must stop giving these terrorists money to buy more killing tools.

When the Israel government uses its military sniper teams to murder Palestinians I finally realized is the time to cut off all relations with Israel.

Re-call the fighter planes they now use to kill innocent Palestinians.
End the money train the US now provides them.
Put “Israel” on the universal terrorist list.

The above is the least we can do to end the ruthless cycle of terrorism the Israelis perpetuate in the Middle East.

You’re a piece of garbage.

Retard, a Gar is someone who settles in your land and follows the rules like the Jews did in Egypt.
Biblical verses do cover the Jews in Egypt. All the Jews packed up and moved to Egypt where they were treated well and revered by many Egyptians.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

Then everything changed when Moses murders a man in the street for all to see.

Exodus 2:11

1 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people.

12 Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

13 The next day he went out and saw two Hebrews fighting. He asked the one in the wrong, "Why are you hitting your fellow Hebrew?"

14 The man said, "Who made you ruler and judge over us? Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?" Then Moses was afraid and thought, "What I did must have become known."

15 When Pharaoh heard of this, he tried to kill Moses, but Moses fled from Pharaoh and went to live in Midian, where he sat down by a well.

The above marked the beginning of the Exodus when the Jews fled Egypt. God then scattered them across the land.

Biblical verses do cover the Jews in Egypt. All the Jews packed up and moved to Egypt where they were treated well and revered by many Egyptians.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

Then everything changed when Moses murders a man in the street for all to see.

Exodus 2:11

1 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people.

12 Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

13 The next day he went out and saw two Hebrews fighting. He asked the one in the wrong, "Why are you hitting your fellow Hebrew?"

14 The man said, "Who made you ruler and judge over us? Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?" Then Moses was afraid and thought, "What I did must have become known."

15 When Pharaoh heard of this, he tried to kill Moses, but Moses fled from Pharaoh and went to live in Midian, where he sat down by a well.

The above marked the beginning of the Exodus
when the Jews fled Egypt. God then scattered them across the land.
Are you a retard?
My post was that you don't know what the word means.

Jew.
A Gar is a resident alien who behaves
GAR
noun. Definition of gar (Entry 2 of 4) : any of various fishes that have an elongate body resembling that of a pike and long narrow jaws: such as. a : needlefish sense
1. b : any of several predaceous North American freshwater bony fishes (family Lepisosteidae) with heavy ganoid scales

Definition of GAR

Gars are members of the family Lepisosteidae, which are the only surviving members of the Ginglymodi, an ancient holosteian group of ray-finned fish, which first appeared during the Triassic, over 240 million years ago. Gars comprise seven living species of fish in two genera that inhabit fresh, brackish, and occasionally marine waters of eastern North America, Central America and Cuba in the Caribbean,
Gar - Wikipedia

Indeependent, God forbids lyres from entering the Kingdom of God.

are you?:)-

Listen & you shall be heard

What do you look like? Little racist?
Tom.jpg

And you- my sweet plump dumpling?

Last edited:
GAR
noun. Definition of gar (Entry 2 of 4) : any of various fishes that have an elongate body resembling that of a pike and long narrow jaws: such as. a : needlefish sense
1. b : any of several predaceous North American freshwater bony fishes (family Lepisosteidae) with heavy ganoid scales

Definition of GAR

Gars are members of the family Lepisosteidae, which are the only surviving members of the Ginglymodi, an ancient holosteian group of ray-finned fish, which first appeared during the Triassic, over 240 million years ago. Gars comprise seven living species of fish in two genera that inhabit fresh, brackish, and occasionally marine waters of eastern North America, Central America and Cuba in the Caribbean,
Gar - Wikipedia

Indeependent, God forbids lyres from entering the Kingdom of God.

are you?:)-

Listen & you shall be heard
Uh, retard, you do realize you have been misquoting Scripture which is from Hebrew.
The word Hebrew Gar has nothing to do with the word Gar in any other language.
Everytime you post you are revealing to everyone what an idiot you are.

Many Indian tribes in America were whipped out, entirely.
Blacks are still being persecuted in the US today. Racism is nothing new.

Thanks for admitting that the Jews are not indiginious to Palestine, but came from elsewhere

I'm not sure where you are going with that statement-?

Semites are a language group.. Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Syriac, Amharic. They aren't a race

Forum List

Back