The history of Presidential Derangement Syndrome

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
The first I ever heard the term "________ Derangement Syndrome" was from Rush Limbaugh, talking about the Democrat's reaction to W. I never heard of Rush Limbaugh until I got out of the Army in 1993, and that was Clinton. I liked Rush, but when he talked about Bush Derangement Syndrome, I thought that should have been applied to Republicans during the Clinton years.

Hear me out, on this.

Clinton ran as a conservative, after Bush the Elder broke his "Read my lips, no new taxes" promise and won handily. Because Republicans were pissed at Bush, and Democrats did not believe he would be a conservative president. As president, he talked the liberal game, but kept his actions pretty moderate. The economy was decent, we didn't have that many foreign entanglements, and he didn't take our guns. He was Ronald Reagan compared to Obama and whoever is in charge of Biden.

The Republicans were much more angry over the Monica Lewinsky thing. Disappointed and angry. Because before it was Clinton doing it, what he did to Monica was the epitome of what Democratic Feminists and their biologically male yap dogs had been telling us was horrible workplace oppression, and blatant discrimination against women (which were a thing back then). But Clinton got a pass, with women actually saying that they would give him head for keeping abortion legal (which they should have done for both Bush's if that's the case).

Most men figured that a blowjob from a cute but chubby office girl was a fantasy, not oppression. It turned out Bill felt the same. Conservative men waited for the explosion of anger from the left that never came, and that led them to CDS. That is what led to the impeachment, which was almost as stupid as the Trump impeachment. Almost.

Still, TDS is derangement on a whole new level, but it's part of a general unhinging of the whole left.

Remember Carter? I voted for him. Regan? He blew me away, the democrats came off as limp wristed indecisive clueless know nothings. And here we are, the clueless know nothings are running the country.

The first I ever heard the term "________ Derangement Syndrome" was from Rush Limbaugh, talking about the Democrat's reaction to W. I never heard of Rush Limbaugh until I got out of the Army in 1993, and that was Clinton. I liked Rush, but when he talked about Bush Derangement Syndrome, I thought that should have been applied to Republicans during the Clinton years.

Hear me out, on this.

Clinton ran as a conservative, after Bush the Elder broke his "Read my lips, no new taxes" promise and won handily. Because Republicans were pissed at Bush, and Democrats did not believe he would be a conservative president. As president, he talked the liberal game, but kept his actions pretty moderate. The economy was decent, we didn't have that many foreign entanglements, and he didn't take our guns. He was Ronald Reagan compared to Obama and whoever is in charge of Biden.

The Republicans were much more angry over the Monica Lewinsky thing. Disappointed and angry. Because before it was Clinton doing it, what he did to Monica was the epitome of what Democratic Feminists and their biologically male yap dogs had been telling us was horrible workplace oppression, and blatant discrimination against women (which were a thing back then). But Clinton got a pass, with women actually saying that they would give him head for keeping abortion legal (which they should have done for both Bush's if that's the case).

Most men figured that a blowjob from a cute but chubby office girl was a fantasy, not oppression. It turned out Bill felt the same. Conservative men waited for the explosion of anger from the left that never came, and that led them to CDS. That is what led to the impeachment, which was almost as stupid as the Trump impeachment. Almost.

Still, TDS is derangement on a whole new level, but it's part of a general unhinging of the whole left.

Clinton was actually impeached for the stream of teenage "nieces" Epstein brought with him to visit Uncle Bill in the Oval Office

il_794xN.2162290089_hxj0.jpg

Forum List

Back