DTD.

Pointless.

I mean, maybe not a bad idea. But pointless. The same folks who keep voting for the worthless scheming conniving thieving gasbag race hustling anti-American Party of racism and plantation thinking etc will just go right on voting for them.

They need to be voted out. Voted down. Voted into extinction. But it’s not gonna happen.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Pointless.

I mean, maybe not a bad idea. But pointless. The same folks who keep voting for the worthless scheming conniving thriving gasbag race hustling anti-American Party of racism and plantation thinking etc will just go right on voting for them.

They need to be voted out. Voted down. Voted into extinction. But it’s not gonna happen.
True. Because our friendly neighborhood Demo apparatchiks will NOT a low questioning them because it's " racist, homophobia or anti gravity".

• Banned
Defund the Democrats. DTD. A valid response to BLM. DTD. The Democrats funded BLM, yep, and they bailed out BLM rioters. The democrats funded or openly supported BLM and race riots for months in 2020. Ignore that? WHY?

Defund the democrats. Pending massive hearings. Defund the democrats. Yes, indeed so. Investigate Democrats. Pelosi and her insider trading, The BLM, Antifa, Hunter Biden.

Hard to do, since Democrats get much of their funding from underground or disreputable sources. It would take a worldwide purge of those rich elitists who fund their campaigns.

If this were the future, one could conceivable manufacture an army of Terminators, and send them back in time to smother all those globalist elitists with pillows, while they were babies. But I haven't quite perfected my time machine. I sent a monkey back to year 100,000 BC, but when I retried him, he came back as Joseph Robinette Biden.

So dammit all. Now I'm gonna have to send another monkey back to 1942 to smother the little fucker with one of Mike Lindell's pillows.

I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience I've caused this country.

:laughing0301:

• Banned
Defund the Democrats! They have lost all legitimacy. When Democrats side with BLM and bail out race rioters in 2020, ignore all that, then obsess on January 6th as the be all end all? Fuck off.

• Banned
We had BLM, we had Antifa. Now, we have a prefect antidote to that, call it the DTD. Defund (or Delegitimize the DEMOCRATS) They (the democrats) have become the biggest single criminal party in American history.

Defund the democrats. Pending massive hearings. Defund the democrats. Yes, indeed so. Investigate Democrats. Pelosi and her insider trading, The BLM, Antifa, Hunter Biden.
Who’s funding the Dems? How come nothings coming my way?

We had BLM, we had Antifa. Now, we have a prefect antidote to that, call it the DTD. Defund (or Delegitimize the DEMOCRATS) They (the democrats) have become the biggest single criminal party in American history.

LOL. What happened? You took a nap and came up with a new word?🤣

Pointless.

I mean, maybe not a bad idea. But pointless. The same folks who keep voting for the worthless scheming conniving thieving gasbag race hustling anti-American Party of racism and plantation thinking etc will just go right on voting for them.

Many of those voters don't exist.

DTD - Donald Trump Derangement.

We survived 4 years of it, and a violent coup attempt.
If trump was half as bad as you say, he wouldn't be where he is now.

Joke 6 is pathetic and nobody cares.

Unless your ilk starts ww3, trump will be your president again.

Forum List

Back