*Nancy Has Stroke, Just Listen To Her???*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Seems the ole gal has had a stroke, too bad so much loved around the world.
2. She slurs her speech, and her face has slipped on the right side, while she frantically waves her hand around trying to get her message out.
3. Will she survive, should she, we are just about to head into the worlds darkest time, does she need to be third in line to be President?
4. READ:
5. VIDEO SAMPLE:
unable to bring it in.
Go watch the video before its taken down, I never heard so much gibberish!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Looks to me like the old bat was drunk off her ass... Again...... IF it was a stroke, she would have lost mobility of one side (arm) or the other... The slurring of speech is classic drunk talk..
Her and her husband are drunks. No secret.

Hell I don't know... between trying to decipher the coded messages and the gang signs she was throwing, I'm left thinking that if politics is an art form, then this has got to be some of her finest work..... even if she was slinging paint on the ceiling fan.
unless I was mistaken she was talking about moving 'product' ? and then made some thinly veiled threats to Manchin... and warned Bernie to stay in line as well... otherwise somebody was gonna get scrubbed... damn.. have to say it was classy though, she must be a Sopranos fan.

Your link is behind a paywall, therefore it's spam. Could you at least quote the relevant part, rather than just posting a spam link?
Whatever....I posted the real video.....look I disike fanci nanci as much or more than anyone but we should not be using democratic tactics to discredit her.....conservatives must stick to the truth....we are better than this.

Also we should remember the guy sent to prision because he dared prop his feet up on nanci's desk whilst drinking one of her beers.

There is more than enough info out there to discredit nanci without resorting to fake videos.

Her and her husband are drunks. No secret.
Her husband has made millions using insider trading tactics based on info nanci gives him.

Lots of congressman however have gotten rich doing that....not that long ago it was even legal for congressmen to engaging in insider trading.

Forum List

Back