The Hillary Dead Pool

Republicans: Underestimating The Clintons Since 1991
G5000: pretending to be a conservative since i joined USMB
The GOP misunderestimated Barack Obama, twice. They thought manufacturing bullshit and fearmongering would win the election, instead of truth-telling and facts. Twice!

Now they are doing the same thing over again, expecting a different result.

And you get in line with your big piss cup, thirsty as the day you were born and ready to unthinkingly regurgitate whatever is poured for you..

The GOP misunderestimated Barack Obama, twice. They thought manufacturing bullshit and fearmongering would win the election, instead of truth-telling and facts. Twice!

And you get in line with your big piss cup, thirsty as the day you were born and ready to unthinkingly regurgitate whatever is poured for you..
You see fear mongering in the op where none exists. Why? Because you're a dumbfuck lib.

Fuck off scrub

And there it is! He went almost 3 posts without mentioning his fetish

In any event, yeah McCain and Romney ran the 2 worst campaigns ever and not with "manufacturing bullshit and fearmongering" but by allowing Obama to frame the terms of the debate and giving him and his awful background a total pass "The middle class has been buried these past 4 years" Biden 2012. Romney didn't mention that once

Hillary is a power hungry harridan that lacks the class and dignity to bow out. She has no respect for the office or the American people. She'll only bow out when she's lost the nomination or the election. Not a moment before.

She's a "Clinton", they have no bottom.

The Dems jumped to Hillary because she was the only candidate with major name recognition and a huge orgnization. BUt seeing how vulnerable she is Dems will drop her faster than a used condom once they find someone they think can win. Watch the momentum for Biden/Warren heat up as this happens. When she drops out will be up in the air. She is tenacious. But a poor candidate who lost to a noname one term senator.

I posit:

Hillary is not going to be the Dem candidate for 2016. The email scandal has destroyed any support she hoped to receive from the Obama White House (which is signaled support if Biden decides to run). Hillary is an appalling candidate: evasive, arrogant, dishonest, blame-thrower, excuse maker...and on and on and on.

The Dems are running out of time to find an alternative to The Inevitable Candidate Whose Turn It Is To Be President Because She Didn't Dump Bubba During L'affaire Lewinski. The only mystery is When Will Hillary Drop Out?

My bet is that she announces her withdrawal as a candidate the day after Thanksgiving: November 27, 2015...although I'd be delighted if she performed this one Civic Duty much earlier.
I think she'll be the nominee, but lose unless the gop actually nominates someone more toxic ... like Walker.

I posit:

Hillary is not going to be the Dem candidate for 2016. The email scandal has destroyed any support she hoped to receive from the Obama White House (which is signaled support if Biden decides to run). Hillary is an appalling candidate: evasive, arrogant, dishonest, blame-thrower, excuse maker...and on and on and on.

The Dems are running out of time to find an alternative to The Inevitable Candidate Whose Turn It Is To Be President Because She Didn't Dump Bubba During L'affaire Lewinski. The only mystery is When Will Hillary Drop Out?

My bet is that she announces her withdrawal as a candidate the day after Thanksgiving: November 27, 2015...although I'd be delighted if she performed this one Civic Duty much earlier.
I think she'll be the nominee, but lose unless the gop actually nominates someone more toxic ... like Walker.

I thought Walker was getting recalled?

Forum List

Back