The Hillary Dead Pool

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I posit:

Hillary is not going to be the Dem candidate for 2016. The email scandal has destroyed any support she hoped to receive from the Obama White House (which is signaled support if Biden decides to run). Hillary is an appalling candidate: evasive, arrogant, dishonest, blame-thrower, excuse maker...and on and on and on.

The Dems are running out of time to find an alternative to The Inevitable Candidate Whose Turn It Is To Be President Because She Didn't Dump Bubba During L'affaire Lewinski. The only mystery is When Will Hillary Drop Out?

My bet is that she announces her withdrawal as a candidate the day after Thanksgiving: November 27, 2015...although I'd be delighted if she performed this one Civic Duty much earlier.

I posit:

Hillary is not going to be the Dem candidate for 2016. The email scandal has destroyed any support she hoped to receive from the Obama White House (which is signaled support if Biden decides to run). Hillary is an appalling candidate: evasive, arrogant, dishonest, blame-thrower, excuse maker...and on and on and on.

The Dems are running out of time to find an alternative to The Inevitable Candidate Whose Turn It Is To Be President Because She Didn't Dump Bubba During L'affaire Lewinski. The only mystery is When Will Hillary Drop Out?

My bet is that she announces her withdrawal as a candidate the day after Thanksgiving: November 27, 2015...although I'd be delighted if she performed this one Civic Duty much earlier.
LOL. Yeah, not happenin'. Next prediction?

Of course you poor widdle boobies are in denial.

She can't drop out yet. Being a presidential candidate is the only way she can maintain the claim of political motivation on the part of Republicans. If she drops out now and gets indicted she'll be forgotten about and no one will care if she goes to prison or not.

She can't drop out yet. Being a presidential candidate is the only way she can maintain the claim of political motivation on the part of Republicans. If she drops out now and gets indicted she'll be forgotten about and no one will care if she goes to prison or not.

That's why I picked a date later in the year that is a good take out the trash news day. Hillary is going to be feverishly working behind the scenes to line up a pardon or get Obama to agree to not prosecute her. The Dems will be desperate for her to be out of the scene so they have time to organize around another candidate. It will be a game of chicken that resolves before the end of the year. That is the Best Case scenario for the Dems at this point.

That's why I picked a date later in the year that is a good take out the trash news day. Hillary is going to be feverishly working behind the scenes to line up a pardon or get Obama to agree to not prosecute her. The Dems will be desperate for her to be out of the scene so they have time to organize around another candidate. It will be a game of chicken that resolves before the end of the year. That is the Best Case scenario for the Dems at this point.
It'll probably take a few months to get her pardon secured but I think she's still holding out hope that it won't end her career and her quest to be president. I like watching her squirm, so I hope she hangs on for a while longer before she bites the dust. She needs to suffer a little for her arrogance.

It'll probably take a few months to get her pardon secured but I think she's still holding out hope that it won't end her career and her quest to be president. I like watching her squirm, so I hope she hangs on for a while longer before she bites the dust. She needs to suffer a little for her arrogance.

I think Hillary has been suffering for decades. Only a truly unhappy person would make the Devil's bargain she made with Bill, be so grabby about money, and lie constantly.

Of course you poor widdle boobies are in denial.
Whatever. In a few months this will be nothing more than a ripple. People DON'T CARE about this.

I care.

I would like for my president not to be a crook. Also not an incompetent who thinks she is entitled to be president because her husband was.

The Moonbats are desperately playing Officer Barbrady.

And I say that is exactly what Obama thinks. I bet he doesn't pardon her until a trial is over or almost over. I think he would like to see her suffer for her arrogance, too.

And I say that is exactly what Obama thinks. I bet he doesn't pardon her until a trial is over or almost over. I think he would like to see her suffer for her arrogance, too.

Obama is not going to want Hillary to be his successor. Hillary will use that to get a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card.

Forum List

Back